You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jackkiller" is male
  • "jackkiller" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, January 4th 2016, 9:59am

Guild Showdown

GAMIGO!!!!! I'm the president of BLACK KNIGHTs......we normally have 3 teams for Guild Showdown (GS).....and normally we fight between us in first or second turn!!!!!! IS NOT SO FUN!!!!!!!! Do you can solve this problem? 8)

jackkiller

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, January 4th 2016, 10:19am

Yeah make it more fun and put them all in first round vs exiled or ar and give me for once a fair opponent instead of every week 1st round exiled , ar , bankais guild there is no fun in matching every week the megawhales with a chance of 1% (very high percentage already it is probably more 0,0001% no matter how many tactics you try) ps with a server as empty as s1-4 only way to get a fair guild showdown would be merging with s5-14 which i am now telling you again,greetings the leader of lol no idea

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:14pm

For merged servers it should have been made of 2 divisions of 8 teams, 3 divisions of 8 teams even if there are enough teams to enter, i fear some guilds just dont enter now because they have little chance but if 2 teams where relegated and 2 teams promoted from each division them the smaller teams would have more incentive.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:47pm

GAMIGO!!!!! I'm the president of BLACK KNIGHTs......we normally have 3 teams for Guild Showdown (GS).....and normally we fight between us in first or second turn!!!!!! IS NOT SO FUN!!!!!!!! Do you can solve this problem?

jackkiller
Why do you think Exiled does not go for 3 teams anymore? we get trolled to often by match up.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Monday, January 4th 2016, 4:57pm

What she meant to say, was exiled doesnt do 3 teams anymore because they are already a lvl 10 guild, and they dont really need three teams, because we all know it doesnt matter how many teams you have, only two guilds ever win GS. Yes a lucky team of uber whales might win. Bankhai won a few times, his guild did, and how many of his legion have been uber charged? Lucky star knows how the gs works, hell we are happy to get top 4 cause we dont have 12 culls on our gs team. Suck it up Jack and suffer with the rest of us. Accept you will never win a GS while your in Black Knights.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, January 4th 2016, 6:51pm

Actually when we started the cross merge with s1-s5, we never thought we had a chance vs the uber whales from ar and exile. But patience is key. Dont lose hope. Keep trying and it can happen. S14 veritas defeated exile with a sensei + chosen. Teams can get a nice draw too. I wont call veritas lucky because they knocked some op teams in gs this week and gave us a fight in finals. If my guild can win with mid whales, then lol no idea and blacknights can do it too. Both guilds have good players. Cheers and good luck next week.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, January 4th 2016, 8:51pm

we arent unbeatable. which has been proven multiple times. bad draws, mistakes, etc. those are things that can all happen to us as well.

Also 9/12 culls arent unbeatable, there are multiple of counter strats for it. Its just that nobody fully got around to thinking them trough :P
And no im not sharing how :D

But no fear, ideas are brewing in our lovely guild and we might be reducing cull count soon :P
Tho... other things to cry about might come with that.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 7:05am

What she meant to say, was exiled doesnt do 3 teams anymore because they are already a lvl 10 guild, and they dont really need three teams, because we all know it doesnt matter how many teams you have, only two guilds ever win GS. Yes a lucky team of uber whales might win. Bankhai won a few times, his guild did, and how many of his legion have been uber charged? Lucky star knows how the gs works, hell we are happy to get top 4 cause we dont have 12 culls on our gs team. Suck it up Jack and suffer with the rest of us. Accept you will never win a GS while your in Black Knights.
It doesn't matter if your guild is already lvl 10 or if you have maxed ur stuff, everyone in this game needs silver for enhance,combine, etc..
I do just as all other players, even if I need the silver I don't play GS lately because we get trolled 80% of the time vs our same guild, also takes time to make new GS decks that Synchr well with team mates, till then you will see the same decks over and over, culls(exiled) or arma stall ( :sleeping: ).

P.S: Take your time to think about how to counter cull decks :whistling:?(:sleeping:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 8:09am

we arent unbeatable. which has been proven multiple times. bad draws, mistakes, etc. those are things that can all happen to us as well.

Also 9/12 culls arent unbeatable, there are multiple of counter strats for it. Its just that nobody fully got around to thinking them trough :P
And no im not sharing how :D

But no fear, ideas are brewing in our lovely guild and we might be reducing cull count soon :P
Tho... other things to cry about might come with that.

P.S: Take your time to think about how to counter cull decks

These posts are so full of shit. There is actually no real way to counter cull. Running stuff like dragons, zheeva, gring, lawrence ect who survive culls is no viable strategie since they are way to weak in field and get smacked by the 20-40 awakend elite and tarots you guys run (depending on which whales show up thar week), same with going priests and Sanc spam, just pop a wheel before cull and bye sancs, if we place a wheel to protect the sands you can just terrorize it, same with mercy in the future. You guys do not even play well lately, you just play and culls make up for mistakes, 2 weeks ago you used 2 culls vs us, then cbed moon and used a 3rd cull, if you had used CB first one cull would have been enough to clear the field. But doesn't matter, with your card quality + 9 culls (usually more with mastery + recycle) you have plenty of room for misplays and still win. Hope we get the copy skill soon so we can get you back to earth and you lose your shitty arrogance.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 12:46pm

^+1

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 1:36pm

kaynie u counter cull with sd or maw. now i have yet to test if maw is random of adheres to lane distraction in 4s but those 2 work well. There is no perfect counter but those do very decent. Or if worse comes to worst rora and pray. (yes i know 3 or 4 warriors they all have cull, may have to try 3 or 4 rangers then) In this game everyone is beatable its the win% that is important. Can u do it consistently, if not then no one truly cares. If u get lucky and win 1 time i guess that is cause for celebration.....but not sure it gets u anywhere truly. Win with authority and consistency then its cause for notice and conversation.

PS. kaynie u seem like u are raging because u actually lost. Reminder...losing IS part of the game and can make u better. U will be fine bro. Wipe your butt and figure it out. U usually do.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 4:28pm

I am not raging because I lose, I couldn't care less about 4v4 actually, our team is not supposed to win since we are miles behind in card quality. Which makes me rage are posts like Axeys and Ergoths that have a meaning like "you guys are just too dumb to find a solutions to beat cull, we are the smartest guild blablabla"

• Activate Facebook

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 4:42pm

Too be fair, i do agree with Kaynie. There isn't really a counter to Cull. Only a few cards are good against it, and unlike arma, you never know if it's coming. People hold for arma, they don't for Cull.

If you notice, the people who normally win GS have like 2-3 Warriors in it. Exiled and Guardians. If you haven't really gotten a warrior with 3 Cull's in your team, i personally don't think you have a chance in GS.

When the new skills come out and Mercy, it will be interesting because i doubt there will be as many Warriors. Godlike has 3+ attack if i believe so Clean Break doesn't work and very little run Terrorize.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:20pm

Cull is a very strong tactic yes but there are so many highly played armored units dragon kins, new trolls, new undeads, tara, lawrence blah blah blah....i am not sure i am willing to concede that there is no way around it also preyton is so rare u can conceivably make fae larger than most culls (there are some sneaky players that have it though and u will find out quick lol) soi am not going to trhow the towel on it yet but then agian since i have had to miss soooooo many sundays due to my schedule guess i am out of touch. Well good luck in gs peeps! Update should not be too long away then u can copy away!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:30pm

Kaynie is right. Cull is just too troll in 4v4. There is no way to counter yet. If so, then why did exile start losing to us with better card quality? Lol. Zeeva, trolls, dragon are not counters lol. If u make a deck like that to counter, you will get wrecked by the superior cards. Exile is supposed to win every gs. Card quality is highest among all guilds. But they have made mistakes due to relying too much on card quality. So axey comment really have no base. There are no counters for cull that can actually shut it down except for mercy(which is not released yet). So u really need to start running osiris because mercy wont affect him. Shield ward still wreck in a cull deck after virtues come out. What i suggest is a fairy rush deck with 3 rangers and a warrior. Thats actually a counter to cull cause hp will be too high to nuke. Unless theres 3 culls ready that turn with a high attack creature on deck. s13 represent suckas!!!

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:32pm

I am not insinuating that anyone is dumb if i did i would have quite literaly said: "are you dumb?" (and i am known for being a direct person) so id apreciate it if you would not put words into my mouth.
Also 1 of said counters your guild has played multiple times and have won with it couple of times even.

We are far from flawless which i mentioned before. We are not the smartest and We do make mistakes. Its part of being human.Tho if this is how you read my posts, ce la vie. Everyones interpretation is their own.
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Epic

• "miyu" is female

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:43pm

c'est la vie*

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 5:45pm

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 6:02pm

I know the way to beat cull!

MORE CULLS.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 6:05pm

Or, yknow, Mercy once that comes out in a couple of months.

• Activate Facebook