You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kin

Common

• "kin" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 1:28pm

hi

I didn’t see that. What now do I need for the prize, please
pls send it to me

Please do anything to send me the award. I did not understand what to do, but I did the event, please, mister.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kin" (Jan 9th 2021, 2:00pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ref

Common

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2019

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 3:44pm

RESTORE THE IN-GAME EVENTS. I appreciate what you do on the formula, but there are a significant number of players that do not enter the forum. Events should be held transparently, not on the forum, where you can change the rewards at any time, such as in the last event. In addition, the prizes were changed from very bad to really good ones, but after the competition ended. This recharge promo on the forum is a kind of joke ???
Everybody has been waiting for weeks to fix the problem with events, not the blue text in the introduction about the events that were moved to the forum :cursing: .

The best idea for an event is a one black opal for each day from the moment the event error occurs until it is fixed.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ref" (Jan 9th 2021, 3:52pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 4:13pm

pls send it to me

Please do anything to send me the award. I did not understand what to do, but I did the event, please, mister.
i checked your spelling post. and you did not even have a letter.
others also didnt get cause failure to do event properly, so dont think your alone but it is and was up to you to do it properly. Fuerst even gave you chance to fix it but you did not. sorry you lost out but you did have chance.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 4:23pm

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl"

Your screen was invalid.
But i wrote that under your Post.
so many people's screen was invalid "THATS TRUE" but another truth is The event guidelines were confused and the event maker will not accept his mistake that in a event named "SPELLING" he was asking to have just a word and now he says "A BIG NO".

The event was not confusing. Fuerst did a good job making sure we knew what to do. If you really get confused you should be asking other players during the event to clarify it for you cause people will help explain if they are asked.
  • Activate Facebook

kin

Common

• "kin" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:21pm

hi

Can you give me a chance to change or make the event anew?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:27pm

I have already said that they should check the logs since I have opened more then 30 angel packs but they say everytime they have forwarded that to the concerned team.
This happens only when u are just sitting on a chair and do nothing and let the person forget and move on

I remembered clearly that I heard about the information (Laylah for 20 angel packs) from other players earlier before the official announcement cames out (like the day before), and some players bought those packs already before the news came the day after.
Did you opened the pack in the time span given by the admin? (exactly according to server time, not your local time zone).

So far I (and many friends of mine and players i know) dont face a problem buying and getting the cards in this new method, and those cards always arrived to us exactly after the event ended (to date: Laylah, Arakhi Nytewae, and the Spymaster Quinn).
But like Ramudo said what do I know :D , hope they will fix your problem.

yeah I opened in the time slot provided , got rest of the cards only laylah got missing and unfortunately she was the most expensive of all
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:30pm

pls send it to me

others also didnt get cause failure to do event properly, so dont think your alone but it is and was up to you to do it properly. Fuerst even gave you chance to fix it but you did not. sorry you lost out but you did have chance.

I made spelling of advent with the initials of the cards since the event was spelling there was nowhere int he guidelines that a word is to be formed
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 8:34pm

Your screen was invalid.
so many people's screen was invalid "THATS TRUE" but another truth is The event guidelines were confused and the event maker will not accept his mistake that in a event named "SPELLING" he was asking to have just a word and now he says "A BIG NO".

The event was not confusing. Fuerst did a good job making sure we knew what to do. If you really get confused you should be asking other players during the event to clarify it for you cause people will help explain if they are asked.

Your screen was invalid.

The event name tells u all if it was word to be made it should be THE LETTER or THE WORD or THE CHARACTER but unfortunately it was SPELLING.
Can u go and read out loud where in the event guidelines it was written to make a word?????
Nothing was in the guidelines thats why a lot of people fail.
If it was not confusing why a lot of people fail?????
ON christmas eve what u expect from people to just read the guidelines of the event and participate or just to wait and check in the participation that the 1 gold event they played turned out to be the most expensive reward.
I am ready with the screen now but what AXOLOTI is saying "A BIG NO"
no editing is allowed nothing just go and wash your face the dream is "OVER"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IMPERIUS" (Jan 9th 2021, 8:42pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 9:40pm

idk why you guys havent restored events in game, game has been dull for weeks. No new cards are being made because yall are giving up. So the recharges are pointless, meaning you guys arent making anymore money what so ever. and then theres no events and arena is dead.so what do we do in game? just sit around with our tongues sticking out?. what was the point of making a new client for this game then just saying bye cya!

The reason as to why there are no more research cards is because the Chinese Version of the game has essentially ceased. Events are gone, and so are new cards. The only thing still alive are essentially the servers. They take cards from the Chinese version, so of course they have no new ones.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 9:46pm

The reason as to why there are no more research cards is because the Chinese Version of the game has essentially ceased. Events are gone, and so are new cards. The only thing still alive are essentially the servers. They take cards from the Chinese version, so of course they have no new ones.

However, that does not mean that we will sit around idly and do nothing.
There are at least plans to expand and improve the game on our own, we just have to wait and see how realistic they are and when they will be performed.

But I would now ask to stay with the thread topic.
Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Epic

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 10:50pm

it says clearly choose a a letter A D V E N T

Both own and opposing creatures count, but note that only creatures that belong to the letter are allowed to stand on the field.

Pick a letter:
A D V E N T

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 11:48am

I once moved all the posts that ended up in the other threads, but didn't belong to the topic, here.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 6:10pm

Quoted from "Rebariz"

Quoted from "kin"

pls send it to me

I made spelling of advent with the initials of the cards since the event was spelling there was nowhere int he guidelines that a word is to be formed
Fuerst posted this at start of event.. looks very easy to read and understand what is to happen.
Spelling

Post your contribution here.

Everyone is only allowed to participate once, should it be violated, I will ban the affected person from the entire event.

Don't forget your name and server and that of your fellow strangers.

One player sends the screen for the whole group.

Both own and opposing creatures count, but note that only creatures that belong to the letter are allowed to stand on the field.

Pick a letter:
A D V E N T
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 11th 2021, 11:31pm

Hm after evulating all 4 threads a short fazit:
Forumevents > Stay the most time the same, just request for some more prices who help to progress the account and not to maximize them.
Maybe making them harder.
Maybe making the pvp tournament again.

between both > Serverwide, communitywide events requestet.
making special events, need to be checked.

Ingameevents > Maybe Recharge-event cheaper or give the same card in different quality for different prices.
BB, GR and RP, collecting communityrequest and activate polls to let decide them.
Combine/Fuse/Extract x Cards/Equipments etc. to received Y.
New Login (not so early like the last one, but we can make preparations).
Forbidden zone emulation, checking way and possibility.
Chaotic waste emulation, unfortanily already checked out and current not possible.

Did i forgot something?

Yeah that 1 gold event and my forbidden spear saint laylah :(
Support saying it was human packs which I opened but I am sure since I got a judge samuel which I sold in ah but unfortunately my spear saint laylah gone :(
Make some arrangements so that this thing should not happen again and If I can get compensation for my forbidden card (Spear saint laylah) since support not willing to give :(
  • Activate Facebook