You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kin

Common

• "kin" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Friday, January 8th 2021, 8:50am

Sorted out Thread

i dont get rewaerts spellling event why ?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:46am

Your screen was invalid.
But i wrote that under your Post.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

kin

Common

• "kin" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Friday, January 8th 2021, 5:01pm

hi

i dont get rewarts speling event why
and ty mr . axolot

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Friday, January 8th 2021, 5:09pm

KIN why ask in another thread when he already answered you in the last thread to asked in.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2020

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:25pm

event idea

Yeah just put up a event for 1 gold and say "A BIG NO"

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:31pm

event idea

Just put up a event on chirstmas eve with confused guidelines and say "TA-DA YOU MESSED UP LIKE THE IN-GAME EVENTS"

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:35pm

event idea

Just put up a event and sit on the chair and say "WE DO NOTHING HERE, LIKE THE KAL CUSTOMER CARE"

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:42pm

The Best Event

THE BEST EVENT WOULD BE - "RESTORE THE IN-GAME EVENTS"

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:51pm

Just Restore The In-Game Events

Rather then doing "TIME-PASS" and giving "LOLLIPOP" to players kindly restore the IN-GAME events.
People like me have already lost crucial cards like "SPEAR SAINT LAYLAH" because of your BLUNDERS.

AND unfortunately people like me are paying high price for your mistakes by buying those cards from auction house

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:59pm

Event Idea

Put up and event named spelling and then say your time is up the right participation is not making spelling its making a word
and then say "AHH SEE YOU ARE MESSED UP JUST LIKE US AND THE IN-GAME EVENTS" FOLLOWED BY "A BIG NO"

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:18pm

Rather then doing "TIME-PASS" and giving "LOLLIPOP" to players kindly restore the IN-GAME events.
People like me have already lost crucial cards like "SPEAR SAINT LAYLAH" because of your BLUNDERS.

AND unfortunately people like me are paying high price for your mistakes by buying those cards from auction house

To be fair, if you had just bought the packs ingame, you received cards such as Layla through your mail. From what I can understand, they have logs that track pack openings and such. And I understand that you're frustrated, and we all are. But spamming forums will do nothing sadly. The best option for our circumstances is to have someone that enjoys the game like our moderators or dedicated players to either get administrative access to the game, or become an employee for Gamigo and find a way to be put on the team for the game. Otherwise, all we can do is sort of pray and bide our time; hoping the game doesn't die out in the process. And honestly another great thing, would be to see whoever the CM(Collector) is to give us a non-corporate like response. Show us their human, to possibly give faith to again keep the game afloat :/
Admin of the Kings and Legends Wiki & Aspiring Volunteer
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:35pm

TELL THEM TO CHECK LOGS AND GIVE ME THE CARD AND SHOW THEIR HUMAN COZ i HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS FROM 2 WEEKS WHETHER MODERATORS OR VIA TICKET ALL THEY DO IS GIVING LOLLIPOP

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:38pm

To be fair, if you had just bought the packs ingame, you received cards such as Layla through your mail. From what I can understand, they have logs that track pack openings and such. And I understand that you're frustrated, and we all are. But spamming forums will do nothing sadly. The best option for our circumstances is to have someone that enjoys the game like our moderators or dedicated players to either get administrative access to the game, or become an employee for Gamigo and find a way to be put on the team for the game. Otherwise, all we can do is sort of pray and bide our time; hoping the game doesn't die out in the process. And honestly another great thing, would be to see whoever the CM(Collector) is to give us a non-corporate like response. Show us their human, to possibly give faith to again keep the game afloat :/

TELL THEM TO CHECK LOGS AND GIVE ME THE CARD AND SHOW THEIR HUMAN COZ i HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS FROM 2 WEEKS WHETHER MODERATORS OR VIA TICKET ALL THEY DO IS GIVING LOLLIPOP.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, January 8th 2021, 11:44pm

Your screen was invalid.
But i wrote that under your Post.

so many people's screen was invalid "THATS TRUE" but another truth is The event guidelines were confused and the event maker will not accept his mistake that in a event named "SPELLING" he was asking to have just a word and now he says "A BIG NO".
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 12:17am

someone's cranky

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 12:17am

IIt sounds like you just didn't open 20 packs...

But what do I know.

Admin of the Kings and Legends Wiki & Aspiring Volunteer
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 12:19am

TELL THEM TO CHECK LOGS AND GIVE ME THE CARD AND SHOW THEIR HUMAN COZ i HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS FROM 2 WEEKS WHETHER MODERATORS OR VIA TICKET ALL THEY DO IS GIVING LOLLIPOP
I'll tell them for you, no problem.

Now where do I get one of these lollipops?
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 11:20am

IIt sounds like you just didn't open 20 packs...

But what do I know.

I have already said that they should check the logs since I have opened more then 30 angel packs but they say everytime they have forwarded that to the concerned team.
This happens only when u are just sitting on a chair and do nothing and let the person forget and move on
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 12th 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 12:53pm

idk why you guys havent restored events in game, game has been dull for weeks. No new cards are being made because yall are giving up. So the recharges are pointless, meaning you guys arent making anymore money what so ever. and then theres no events and arena is dead.so what do we do in game? just sit around with our tongues sticking out?. what was the point of making a new client for this game then just saying bye cya!

• Activate Facebook

akiva

Common

• "akiva" is female

Date of registration: Aug 19th 2020

Saturday, January 9th 2021, 1:04pm

I have already said that they should check the logs since I have opened more then 30 angel packs but they say everytime they have forwarded that to the concerned team.
This happens only when u are just sitting on a chair and do nothing and let the person forget and move on

I remembered clearly that I heard about the information (Laylah for 20 angel packs) from other players earlier before the official announcement cames out (like the day before), and some players bought those packs already before the news came the day after.
Did you opened the pack in the time span given by the admin? (exactly according to server time, not your local time zone).

So far I (and many friends of mine and players i know) dont face a problem buying and getting the cards in this new method, and those cards always arrived to us exactly after the event ended (to date: Laylah, Arakhi Nytewae, and the Spymaster Quinn).
But like Ramudo said what do I know :D , hope they will fix your problem.

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
בשם אללה הרחום
  • Activate Facebook