You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Date of registration: Apr 5th 2020

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 2:03am

I will activate the suggestion polls for BB, GR and RP in two days, the idea need to be still proofed, but i think it could not hurt when we are prepared.

Forgive me for asking ... Let me see if I understand ... Are you still going to set the start and end dates for this event, is that it?
8) :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :heart2: :leaf:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

magor

Epic

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 2:16am

i now it is an exemple but I believe Pink Diamond Fire Opal is is useless, these are the only things that are always in tower, in bosses and with activity, no need more.
Why not an event "combin card gl" but i think it is easy for the old player with lot of silver but imposible for the others (like me)
i think we need about the same event than those who have disappeared
FZ ; to use the useless Legendary Gem, Epic Gem, Rare Gem and Good Gem
Boosteur bonanza, goold rush, recharge with card
same with the event Free Card

Idk the mane of the event Star, Horsehair, Element but it was a really good event with a small chance of find Fire Ruby Black Opale for the f2p and more chance for the Vip
An event that animated the game with quest league quest pvp 2v2
Same for the Free card event
atm there is more 2v2 or always the same players

the ideal tightened events that would animate the game, event boss, arena, wb, dark champion
why not an event in Boss with an extra gift when a player draws a leg card, 30 gold or leg soul shard, fire opale like that the smal chance for the f2p and more for the ones who draws with gold.
It's been years that we say that the rewards of activity are null, why not send supplements gift.
Why not a gift for the players who made 50 arena fights and another for the 2v2 and another for the ones who win.
The useless Legendary Gem, Epic Gem, Rare Gem and Good Gem trade in idk what, 100 leg gem to a black opale, 4 epic to a leg card....
Why not 9 fragment of black opale after 100 days of uninterrupted connection ;

ok i admit i need black opal :P

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "magor" (Jan 14th 2021, 2:48am)

• Activate Facebook

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 3:01am

Suggested Forbidden Zone:

Chaotic Waste ainda é negado, quando alguém tivesse uma ideia de como podemos emular esta zona ou zona proibida, ficaria grato.

Use or sell 01 legendary gems to receive 100 gold in return;
Use or sell 05 gems and epics to receive 80 gold in return;
Use or sell 10 rare gems to receive 40 gold in return;
Use or sell 20 rare gems to receive 20 gold in return;

* (Use or sell to discuss)
  • Activate Facebook

• "ReiMagnus" is male

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 3:05am

Sunday/Saturday i will start to work on a new login suggestion (small, just 7 days)

Please, will it be if you could insert the Supreme Void Gift Pack in this login ?!
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 8:43am

So, i made some ideas:

Combine 50 cards to epic rank to get a Pink Diamond
Combine 25 cards to legendary rank to get a Fire Opal
Combine 5 cards to godlike rank to get a Fire Ruby

Thats horrible. 5 Godlikes for a Fire Ruby? Would that event be a permanent thing, and every 5th godlike a player combines rewards him/her with a fire ruby? Then it wouldn't be too bad as ppl could maybe get a fire ruby that way every year or every two years lmao. But if you have to combine 5 Godlikes within a short time frame, then maybe big card hoarders can do it once, if they try to yolo combine everything they have and luck out, but the avarage joe will not be able to do this unless they spend ~7M silver per godlike via rep shop. 35M silver for a fire ruby is not really a good deal.

Fuse 30 cards to rare rank to get 20 x Rare Gem
Fuse 10 cards to epic rank to get 10 x Epic Gem
Fuse 1 cards to legendary rank to get 5 x Legendary Gems

Combine 7 euqipmentparts to epic rank to get 5 Lunar Chest
Combine 3 euqipmentparts to legendary rank to get 3 Supreme Void Gift Pack
Combine 1 euqipmentparts to godlike rank to get 7 Opal fragments

The Fuse Event is not really rewarding, but easy to do. The equipment combine also is kinda meh. Not sure if you were around during the elyrian tournament yet, but in case you were, you should look at the results from the gear combine event back then. Not many ppl managged to combine 3 legendaries within the event and those who did where usually those who saved multiple pages of equipment in their inventory.

There is a idea about a Tradeevent between players, not proofed but we can start to discuss about the Idea.

What kind of tradeevent? I guess no trade event of fruits ect for fire ruby/black opals? as u said between players. If you let players trade cards between each other that will most likely end up getting abused.
  • Activate Facebook

ref

Common

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2019

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 10:41am

So, i made some ideas:

Combine 50 cards to epic rank to get a Pink Diamond
Combine 25 cards to legendary rank to get a Fire Opal
Combine 5 cards to godlike rank to get a Fire Ruby

Fuse 30 cards to rare rank to get 20 x Rare Gem
Fuse 10 cards to epic rank to get 10 x Epic Gem
Fuse 1 cards to legendary rank to get 5 x Legendary Gems

Combine 7 euqipmentparts to epic rank to get 5 Lunar Chest
Combine 3 euqipmentparts to legendary rank to get 3 Supreme Void Gift Pack
Combine 1 euqipmentparts to godlike rank to get 7 Opal fragments
Better made this kind of events in Ascension tower. XX tower coins for Opal fragments, Supreme Void Gift Pack, Lunar Chest. Players could exchange tower points for that what they wants and can do this in tower shop. I hope this is not to hard for devs to change prises for 1 week or it is ?:D:D:D
  • Activate Facebook

magor

Epic

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 11:10am

and boosters with cards playable in arena, again poop this week, nobody play skill now

Why the prices have doubled, litle recharge 8k of gold big 30k??!! boosteur 40 packs and for poop. impression that the CM has not played the game for 3 years ;

Felicity Spritely should be in free event or packs rubies booster. this card is over 3 years old
"Recharge at least 8.000 Gold to receive the legendary card “Kanako Defthand”. while it existed in packages rubies
"Recharge at least 30.000 Gold to receive the godlike card “Noja”. while she was at 8k for 3 months.
"Open 40x Demon Standard Booster to receive the legendary "Chosen One" card." why 40 packs now why an useless card
Why a free booster for the prisest and not for the warrior ?! ?(
Next week Booster Boom Armageddon !!?

Exemples of Free card Boosteur Rubies :
Alchemist Nina, Salaine Voidgarde, Misty Mistral, The Void-Dragon, Doomskar, Cruxia, Dragon-Aspect Alexis, Lumi Snowstorm, Radiant Eleni, Lysandra Heartslayer, Silencia, Lumi Snowstorm, Spymaster Quinn, Eternal Amber, Riverseer Hyacinthe, Fierce Matilda, Scout Revie, Farrah Starr, Melodic Lerina, Carolina, Nerdy Calculina, Haunting Hanako-san, Wicked Lin, Jala Swordstorm, Mephiston, Goblin-Queen Shani, Swirling Tanja, Yarra Marigold, Tira Civet , Gloam-Wyrm Kazax Doomfiend, Argentius, Mephiston, Goblin-Queen Shani, Hekate, Locksley Robyn, Gun Master Kara Spiritual Lover, Peacemaker Kaoru

litle recharge or gold boosteur
Radiant Eleni, Salaine Voidgarde, Yarra Marigold, Scholar Natasha, Gun Master Kara, Amemiya, Musical Maniac, Little Grooty, Sailor Power, Medvediva, Elegant Wen, Jianyu, Fun Lin and many many others

Big recharge
Noja, Uranus Iss, Miharu Tegusu, Affis, Zenda the Beauty, Haru-san, AuroraVeloxia, v&v
how find v&v cards now ?

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "magor" (Jan 14th 2021, 2:22pm)

• Activate Facebook