You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Daizo

Good

• "Daizo" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 1:40pm

KAL game client

Hello to all game developers!

I guess the recently released KAL game client have his uses. BUT is useless for those who have their hard worked/payed account linked to FB. I tried today to login into the newly released game client using my FB credentials and it said the client cannot use FB.

My justified question is: what will you do for the players who have played for years using FB account? Because right now, as far as I can see, they wont be able to play when Flash will gone.

Thank you for your support

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 25th 2020

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 1:58pm

I have the same problem

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2020

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 2:13pm

Still having Issue In EVENTS BOX ITS NOT FIX YET

HERLLO TEAM & DEVLOPERS

MORE THEN 17 DAYS PAST AWAY STILL YOU GUYS NOT FIX THE EVENTS BOX, WE ALL ARE MISSING MANY CARDS BEZ WE CANT SEE ANYTHING, TILL YOU GUYS NOT GIVEN A COMPENSATION TO, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS FIX THIS THINGS....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 2:23pm

Hello hero Daizo,

Have you already tried the solution that is given in the Flash thread?
You can also get more information from the QA thread.

Hero Scythunder,

You lose less than you think because we announce the events in the forum and read out the logs.
It's more cumbersome for both you and us, but at the moment there is no alternative as long as the restructuring is ongoing.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 2:36pm

Seems the game client cannot execute in Mac. Any solution for it? (except buying a PC....)

• Activate Facebook

Rakoom

Common

Date of registration: May 21st 2020

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 3:02pm

not to suggest that anyone spend money on a game that they play for years for free, but...

i originally used a facebook account. then when i made a purchase, it linked to my email account, and then i was able to log in using both. then i couldn't login using FB anymore, so now just email. but a slight purchase (even $5) may enable you to convert or provide an email.

or, perhaps there is a way to simply set up your gamigo account to link to your email, which is likely what the purchase basically did for me.

• Activate Facebook

greytest

Common

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2020

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 5:47pm

KAL Game Client

What if you are using a Mac? The program does not work on Mac computers. Is there going to be a way for Mac players to still be able to play?

• Activate Facebook

• "Jarhead_Jesus" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 6:37pm

Hell even the KAL client is missing event lmao.

• Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 7:57pm

KAL game client

Dear Axolotl,

I have tried everything your team have posted in the last several weeks, including the new game client. Nothing works for accounts made on FB. All you get is a new account, started from zero. Which basically you can do anytime if you are willing to lose all your progress in the game.
Question is, once again, what will you do with the player base who are in the situation i have described: their accounts are FB accounts.

This KAL-FB situation is very old but nobody cared about. I recall now an old forum post where someone was complaining about a recharge made using FB (because when you play on FB accounts, all payments are made using FB platform); his bank account was charged for the amount but he didnt get in-game what he paid for; KAL answer was something like ”we cannot verify/accept FB payments” which is kinda rude in my opinion.

Now, leaving aside all the posts about flash and FB (I have read/try them all, as i said, nothing works) I need a simple answer (and Im sure many other players expect an answer): what will be done about this issue.

Thank you for your attention and patience

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Wednesday, December 16th 2020, 9:27pm

What if you are using a Mac? The program does not work on Mac computers. Is there going to be a way for Mac players to still be able to play?
It doesn't work on Linux via wine either. First some missing libraries which I copied over from a windows and then a persistent crash. Since it looks like it's just a chrome + flash bundled together, they should be able to export it to Mac and Linux native executable formats.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2020

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 1:29am

Kal

now then - im sure that FACEBOOK doesnt host KINGS AND LEGENDS or stores credentials -whoever is hosting KaL should have ALL credentials and accounts - no matter how u login - its still serverside -ALL accounts are still there - somewhere - there is 100% a database of users and their accounts - UNLESS someone (serverside) caused it to be deleted - i dont think facebook stores all the info from the kal db, -- So ask gamigo "where are the accounts linked to XX email addressess"

just seems it got deleted from a server crash ie - and the people responsible for it wont cop up forit

DKSTUD
S-16 Judgement

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DKSTUD" (Dec 17th 2020, 11:13am)

• Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 10:00am

KAL game client

now then - im sure that FACEBOOK doesnt host KINGS AND LEGENDS or stores credentials -whoever is hosting KaL should have ALL credentials and accounts - no matter how u login - its still serverside -ALL accounts are still there - somewhere - there is 100% a database of users and their accounts - UNLESS someone (serverside) caused it to be deleted - i dont think facebook stores all the info from the kal db, -- So ask gamigo "where are the accounts linked to XX email addressess"

just seems it got deleted from a server crash ie - and the people responsible for it wont cop up forit
DKSTUD, you are totally right. I was just trying to explain to them, as simple as I could so they can understand, that the ball is in their court. Truth is they dont have any idea whatsoever but fail to admit it 8) .
In my opinion, everything was/is messed up and now with the closing of Flash the garbage started to surface. They are using good people like Fuerst to clean their dirt and keep players rage at bay. All I could see in the last weeks were only smoke screens, nothing good, nothing real.
Too bad, it WAS a fun game.

Happy Holidays to all KAL devs (sic!)
  • Activate Facebook

[CM]Collector

Community Manager

• "[CM]Collector" is male

Date of registration: May 18th 2020

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 10:33am

Seems the game client cannot execute in Mac. Any solution for it? (except buying a PC....)
You can install a virtual machine on your Mac to run windows applications.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2020

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 12:27pm

try something like 301 Moved Permanently

winebottler.kronenberg.org

DKSTUD
S-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Atomics

Common

Date of registration: Dec 8th 2020

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 2:55pm

KAL client not opening game

Hi can someone help me with the problem I have. Yesterday I downloaded the KAL client and it worked just fine. Today it opened as normal and I logged in, but when I try to press the big red "play" button the game is not loaded up. Anyone else has this problem.

Thank you :)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Epic

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:12pm

happening on the browser too. can't log in.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Sharkitus" is male

Date of registration: Jun 11th 2019

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:21pm

KaL client

Opening through chrome redirects me to client, then game won't load...No access to game at all now. Well fixed?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:23pm

We have current some serverissues.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

greytest

Common

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2020

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:31pm

WineBottler is not working for this program. I have tried everything but still nothing is going correctly. Any way you can convert this into a program that can run on a mac?

• Activate Facebook

hapless

Common

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2019

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 4:26pm

Trouble Signing In

Is anyone else having trouble signing in today? I have tried multiple browsers and I have also tried the download package that was sent, but everytime I click play it does nothing?

• Activate Facebook