You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, December 10th 2020, 7:15pm

Hello hero Emperal,

Your text has some errors.

1. It is not only the recharge event online, for example the free card event and Trojan war are online.
2. The "premium forum recharge event" is exactly the same what is ingame, it was just announced in the forum because we expect a problem with the ingameevents.
3. The recharge event almost always took place every week, alternating large and small.
4. Do I find the statement that "they get angry when players ask for compensation?" more than offensive to what we usually do.

At the moment we have problems with the developers in relation to events, that's right, but that's why Gamigo is also putting the events alternative in the forum.
Does it look like a big mess at the moment? Yes.
But Gamigo and we from the volunteer team are aware of this and, despite all the problems, try to make the game as pleasant as possible for you.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Atomics

Common

Date of registration: Dec 8th 2020

Friday, December 11th 2020, 11:47am

Is there a list of the active events on this forum, because I didn't know about the booster event anywhere until I read it here. Are there more events I am unaware of?

• Activate Facebook

Emperial

Common

Date of registration: Jul 22nd 2020

Friday, December 11th 2020, 12:06pm

Hello hero Emperal,

Your text has some errors.

1. It is not only the recharge event online, for example the free card event and Trojan war are online.
2. The "premium forum recharge event" is exactly the same what is ingame, it was just announced in the forum because we expect a problem with the ingameevents.
3. The recharge event almost always took place every week, alternating large and small.
4. Do I find the statement that "they get angry when players ask for compensation?" more than offensive to what we usually do.

At the moment we have problems with the developers in relation to events, that's right, but that's why Gamigo is also putting the events alternative in the forum.
Does it look like a big mess at the moment? Yes.
But Gamigo and we from the volunteer team are aware of this and, despite all the problems, try to make the game as pleasant as possible for you.
Hi Axolotl

Thank you for getting back to me :)
Since we want to keep it nice and neat and without getting anyone upset, let me clarify some things

1. The 2 events you have mentioned is a small fraction of what is normally available. and you must admit the Trojan war doesnt provide any decent rewards for veteran players.
2. Yes fair enough its the same event I know... not sure how many other card games or online games you play... but you gotta admit that £80-£3000 is an insane price to pay for an F2P game, in most games you can buy pretty much anything you want for that kind of money.

And yeah I get it the devs need to make some money, but you want players to spend and recharge, but the devs cannot even get events running properly. And its not like I am going off like this out of nowhere.. how many times this year has there been issues?
Pretty much every month something breaks or not done. If someone managed to deploy premium card recharge and free card event, how come they didnt manage to deploy anything else? or has gamigo not heard of quality control?

3. Great, I am sure it did, doesnt explain why thats the only thing they can deploy? Seems a little greedy imo.

4. My statement was not aimed at you, I actually like you.

You are a great moderator! But I know you also have to listen to the guys above and thats who I have an issue with. If they cared enough, they would at least do some quality control or listen to the players every once in a while.

I am grateful that at least you are trying to do something about it, but its becoming very frustrating to play the game and enjoy it when the content is outdated, I can solo any dungeon myself, most of the events are bugged and I have not even see fruit platter event in so long, I cannot even cash on my fruits that been sitting there for month.. its always dragon souls -.-

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Emperial" (Dec 11th 2020, 12:22pm)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Epic

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, December 11th 2020, 2:57pm

Is there a list of the active events on this forum, because I didn't know about the booster event anywhere until I read it here. Are there more events I am unaware of?

301 Moved Permanently
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

sand2003

Common

Date of registration: Sep 5th 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 12:52pm

where are the events ?
why no all have ?

https://imgur.com/a/zZszY6h

• Activate Facebook

Rise

Common

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 1:28pm

I also have this problem: /

• Activate Facebook

Emperial

Common

Date of registration: Jul 22nd 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 1:39pm

I also have this problem: /
Clearly not there just like for the past 2 weeks :)

Dont forget to recharge though :D
  • Activate Facebook

Rise

Common

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 1:41pm

I will start loading in January when the game survives: D
Knocks as the bugs themselves: D
where is the 50rund pvp reward?
Where are the rewards for playing opening the door?
We play with them on the forum but they probably don't with us: /

• Activate Facebook

DrDead19

Common

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 3:10pm

I don't understand what's going on, those with this game with this server. Try to do something, it's impossible to play with such problems. and faster please !!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 4:27pm

I'm not seeing any events besides the bumper points one. It's on a fresh Chrome profile. Fix or comp plox.
https://de.catbox.moe/r3itn7.jpg

• Activate Facebook

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 4:27pm

eventts

That screenshot is mine and they have called me a hacker for that reason I am far from being that, so if you see that this has happened for three weeks, you would have paid attention, I could have obtained spear today, I am not a hacker I am an observer and I'm sure smarter than you, some of my guilds also got it thanks to the council, which I gave them, you just have to observe. Have a good day.

https://imgur.com/a/gAGHAuA
https://imgur.com/a/cKLLUhY

events today

I have never cheated on anything I am one of the few honest players on this server, and I follow all the rules, you cannot call me a cheater for working with the guild members, and making an event that was there, complaining is free, chase to the lot of cheats on this server there are many, knight, thique, cherrycola cherry fanta and
all soft drinks, yoysho and an endless list of cheats

It is a bug and has nothing to do with the browser

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "maritxu" (Dec 15th 2020, 10:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

Rise

Common

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 4:43pm

what to watch? I was logged in since morning and people started to improve this card. I didn't relog in the game, I just left the tower to the event tab and what? and nothing was: D The best thing is that the wife next door was also playing tower on the computer at that time and she left it and everything worked on the Edge browser. So I guess it logged in with Edge and it wasn't working. Well, I think I will log in to her computer and nothing works here. What do you do? What browser? what version of it?

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 4:54pm

Hello heroes,

I've read the reports and I'll make my own picture of the situation this evening.

Please refrain from blaming each other.

I use the situation briefly to address something other:
The players miss the rewards for the Goldrush event.
To put your mind at ease, the dispatch is expected to begin tomorrow.
It was a communication error on our part and it should actually read "Within 24-48 hours after the event ended".
I sincerely apologize.

• Activate Facebook

Loojack

Common

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 5:11pm

when i get reward for open 20xUnlikely Heroes?
when i get reward for open 20xUndead Packs?
when i get reward for open 20xUndead Master Packs?
when i get reward for Gold Rush?
?(:?:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 5:19pm

when i get reward for open 20xUnlikely Heroes?
when i get reward for open 20xUndead Packs?
when i get reward for open 20xUndead Master Packs?
when i get reward for Gold Rush?
lol did you not read fuerst message???? he just explained
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 12th 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 6:09pm

just one question fuerst. regarding the booster packs(saint laylah with 20 angel packs) , should we buy the packs now and wait for the card to be given to us later or will the events page get fixed within this week and we get the card directly ingame ?
  • Activate Facebook

kin

Common

Date of registration: Dec 2nd 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 7:38pm

hi

wtf this game why they rmove the new event come we dont get it someplayer got it and some not

• Activate Facebook

• "Lantus" is male

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 7:54pm

I left my browser around 8 AM opened, and after 10 AM events are launched and when I come back around 12 AM events were there. I bought 20 standard packs and get that Laylah card. When I refreshed the browser events were gone.
  • Activate Facebook

Skyes

Good

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2020

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 8:47pm

booster

in my game page it not shoe any booster bonanza :pinch:

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 8:49pm

Guys really?
I wrote i will take care.

• Activate Facebook