You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "isa_pretty" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 5th 2020

Sunday, November 8th 2020, 11:21pm

stop forum events

Im so sorry, but forum events need stop now. Many players cant access the forum, and many times the forum events are so untraslatable( sorry if this word dont exist). many playes cant have the same right that many others. If the devs cant put news events in game, not is rigth put in forum, Many players in my servers are so raged from this last event and ( race xmas events).
Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's. :S

sorry cute axolots :S

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, November 9th 2020, 12:43am

stop isa_pretty

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Epic

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, November 9th 2020, 2:25am

stop isa_pretty

+1
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Monday, November 9th 2020, 4:07am

You can always ask for a translation. EDIT: devs are very money hungry lol. Also the Team Gamigo PM is usually busy. You can see this from the PM being "sick" constantly. Telling us to stop the events means stopping almost all of the little interaction that people like Fuerst has with the community. Just enjoy the game, stop complaining.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ramudo" (Nov 9th 2020, 5:37pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, November 9th 2020, 7:21am

Hello heroes,

Isa_pretty We won't stop with forum events.
This is part of our area of responsibility and at the same time one of the few opportunities to actively do something together with the players.
As Ramudo mentioned, you can have a friendly teammate translate it for you in an emergency or ask one of our volunteers, both in the forum and in the game.
I am aware of the problems with the forum, which is why I have often accepted participations in the game.

Ramudo, please don't confuse devs with team gamigo.
The PM belongs to Team Gamigo.

I also don't know if I should feel flattered that you think that our main communication / interaction with the players is based solely on forum events.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Monday, November 9th 2020, 5:40pm

I'm just tired these days. Lots of schoolwork and actual work to do. It's not the MAIN source of communication. There's obviously the discord and such, you being able to chat in-game, on the forums, etc. It's more so like interaction, like creating some buzz and entertainment and engaging those in the forums. So take it as me misspeaking. Also, to clarify on your point earlier, devs are chinese so interaction with them is limited, but the Gamigo Team that manages the team is very busy (with quotes) as of late. So you get my point.

• Activate Facebook