You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 5:33pm

Lust problem

Lust

A total of 102 Votes have been submitted.

74%

(Awakened) Lust should be removed/nerfed (75)

26%

(Awakened) Lust should stay the way she is (27)

Hello Heroes,

(Foreword: We volunteers had been aware of the discussion around the topic for a long time, but we was not allowed to start a poll.
I do this now on my own responsibility.)
due to recurring discussions about Awakend Lust being an issue, i would like to know how the player base really feels about it.

I would like to ask you to take part in this poll, to give me a better impression about the situation.

Please answer each player only once.

Please be clear what impact your answer could have.

Please note that the outcome out of this poll is not resulting in a guaranteed change.
But will be used in discussions with my superiors at Gamigo.
Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

samcrow

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:10pm

serious?

I don't understand this game. I lost friends who had a facebook login; there are rumors that the game will end as soon as the java finishes; the game NEVER gives you the chance to be someone big, like monthly giving fire rubi to everyone, every 3 months 1 black opal, and then when you reach the goal of the game (lust), will they take it out by vote? What if I order 50k gold + black opal? Do you think it is asking too much? I strongly urge anyone who thinks it is too much to play it for free, without spending money.
I lost hope of that game, with all due respect.

I am VIP 9 and I know how much donations help, but you do nothing to help those who need the least, like black opal, fire ruby.
No game goes forward when you forget those who don't have the money to play.

• Activate Facebook

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:26pm

I don't understand this game. I lost friends who had a facebook login; there are rumors that the game will end as soon as the java finishes; the game NEVER gives you the chance to be someone big, like monthly giving fire rubi to everyone, every 3 months 1 black opal, and then when you reach the goal of the game (lust), will they take it out by vote? What if I order 50k gold + black opal? Do you think it is asking too much? I strongly urge anyone who thinks it is too much to play it for free, without spending money.
I lost hope of that game, with all due respect.

I am VIP 9 and I know how much donations help, but you do nothing to help those who need the least, like black opal, fire ruby.
No game goes forward when you forget those who don't have the money to play.

Well basically it is a survey without any promise, but it is the way to express what we think I am also a VIP 9 and I also have 1 lust and thinking of a second, but I also think it is a card, which has only helped to a meta stupid and boring, I know what they will say, ah but without her I cannot win the whales, it does not matter I think that fun should be above all those things.ban lust

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "maritxu" (Sep 13th 2020, 9:19pm)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:28pm

" and then when you reach the goal of the game (lust), "

I find the wording strange, do you play the game just to get a card?
Or do you want to play the game to pursue your path and your goals without someone judging you for not choosing the must-have?
I find it questionable when people see a card as the whole goal in a card game which can offer thousands of possibilities, ideas and paths.

"will they take it out by vote?"

So far nothing has been decided and everything is open, as written above this voting will only collect the general view of the players on the (supposed) problem.

"What if I order 50k gold + black opal?"

If there's a reasonable reason why not?

" but you do nothing to help those who need the least,"

I think you're confusing something, I'm not an IT technician, nor do I have access to things like the sending tool or other useful things that could help the players.
I develop and conduct forum events where players have the opportunity to acquire items that they could otherwise only organize with a lot of luck or with real money.
Otherwise, my colleagues and I apply for compensation for server problems etc. with a view to usefulness.

But to get back to the topic, the thread cannot force anything, nor is it there to solve all problems, but it can help to present a problem (apparently seen as such by the players) as such in front of my superiors.
I think it would have been disrespectful to decide something without asking for your opinion.
But as mentioned above, under certain circumstances nothing can happen.
So please relax.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2018

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:39pm

lust should not be ban because we must nerf the other cards :cursing::cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "swaggman" (Sep 13th 2020, 7:46pm)

• Activate Facebook

samcrow

Common

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:48pm

serious?

The game created a goal, my problem is the way they remove that goal.
Did TI create amut, hundun, princess goblin, among other cards that are considered the best cards to be randomly deleted? I suffer a lot to get something good, like all these cards, the least I hope is a reward if there is exclusion. I don't have the money to keep getting gold rush every month and when I get the card is it excluded? I do want a reward because it is the least they can do.
Her nerf I think is completely viable and necessary, now exclude her without giving a great reward I find unacceptable.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:53pm

I wonder why the players think that depending on the result, I would not advocate a fair compensation .....

And swaggman, remember that this here is the English Part of the Forum, so let the English player deceide what they think is the best solution.

• Activate Facebook

Pissa 2

Legendary

• "Pissa 2" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:05pm

Hi Fuerst,

Maybe if u answered us more often on the French forum, we wouldn't have to come here, on the English forum.
It's just a guess.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:09pm

U got Bardalph and Goldred.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:10pm

I do not know them

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:28pm

Hello Swaggman and Pissa2,

The French forum is normally not my area.
In addition, this is a one-off action from me, which means I hadn't discussed it with the other volunteers.
We were not allowed to start a poll about it, I am openly opposed to this action, but I do not want to harm my colleagues or the French community by breaking the rules.

Goldred and Bardalph have to decide whether to conduct the poll, as they will openly oppose the statement made by our PM / CM that the poll is not desired at the moment.
I will neither judge them nor force them to make the same mistake as me, nor will I interfere in their area.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:33pm

We never see them we could have a new one G.M ?(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 29th 2017

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:39pm

Woaw why are 1/3 verbs automatically conjugated in a random way? it affects readability .... pffff -_-
Yet the entire French community also wants a nerve of Luxure.
Besides the link cards in this post are also a real problem: Hundun, Goblin princess, Grooty, Amarylis .... Even Axaphat should be nerfed !!

I especially wonder what the META will look like when the lux is gone. We are going to start again on the basis of "Nerdy - scout" or "Amarylis - Hundun - goblin" outings ?? I would like to know where are we going? For me Luxure is an aberration in this game but it has the merit of having an interesting game mechanism consisting of releasing his game .... and if that is so problematic it is for two reasons:

The first is that Luxure is not accessible enough, everyone should have it.

The second is that the outcome of the fight is played too quickly, not to say the starting hand itself !! And this is precisely because of the cards named above. The reality is that to revitalize the game it would take nerve (OR SUSPEND) a good pack of cards !! In exchange for compensation for the latter, I am sure that many will agree to reduce themselves to return to more heterogeneous compositions ... I would even add that if everyone were given a Luxure awakening, even without the nerve we could go from good times, as long as it is to get out of Hundun Goblin Amarylis & co .... !!!!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Meadow" (Sep 13th 2020, 9:50pm) with the following reason: Fast translate from french into english. Consider that this is the english forum.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 8:43pm

Just because you don't see them openly doesn't mean they don't do anything for you.
Bardalph has compiled the compensation list as an example, Goldred is working in the background on data sheets that make our work easier, etc.
I could tell you so much.
It is correct that both are not showing so much precedence at the moment, but there is also no obligation to be interested in trivialities every day (which the brawls that flare up again and again in the French forum as an example), nor to interfere in them.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 9:50pm

Awa lust turns the game into mostly having her and playing her first, barring counterdraws. When your initial draw determines the outcome, you might as well just go throw some dice and maybe get some money back. Removing her would be fine with an appropriate comp (starting from the invested resources). Nerfing her without destroying lust's purpose itself is hard; you need to keep her at 1cd, but draw3/insp3 is too strong. draw2/insp2 is imho still too strong on 1cd, so you're left with adding other things to her abilities.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 10:57pm

Awa lust turns the game into mostly having her and playing her first, barring counterdraws. When your initial draw determines the outcome, you might as well just go throw some dice and maybe get some money back.

100 % this. Its a shame so many people seem to not understand this.

The best would be to just remove the awakened one and give ppl godlike Lusts + Black Opals. GL Lust will still be the best drawing card in the game, but not break the game in the way awakened Lust does.
  • Activate Facebook

samcrow

Common

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 11:03pm

Awa lust turns the game into mostly having her and playing her first, barring counterdraws. When your initial draw determines the outcome, you might as well just go throw some dice and maybe get some money back.

100 % this. Its a shame so many people seem to not understand this.

The best would be to just remove the awakened one and give ppl godlike Lusts + Black Opals. GL Lust will still be the best drawing card in the game, but not break the game in the way awakened Lust does.

totally agree, if you remove it awake, delivering godlike + black opal would be totally fair!
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, September 14th 2020, 7:20am

I would like to know why some people defend awakened Lust so much. Why do you want luck to be the only factor that decides the game these days? Is it because you can't win thank to the right deck build, smart usage of skills and placements minding possible crits and blocks, so you need to rely on luck?
Some people argue that luck (crits and blocks) has always been part of the game. Yes, but it was a minor factor. I personally don't care if I die to a lucky crit of some Deadly Widow, but what I can't stand is, that the game is more or less decided during the shuffling phase already.
You know when luck was a big part of the game? During Pan, awa Disturbance and awa Swift Death meta. This was also unhealthy, and therefore Pan was removed.
Look into the arena, why do you think it's so dead? It has never been so dead before, and it's not because people don't like KAL itself anymore. They still login but don't play arena because this utter bs is not worth their time and nerves.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Kaynie (14.09.2020)

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Monday, September 14th 2020, 8:16pm

her being removed would help this games Pvp Majorly people would actually put effort into decks instead of just going for lust every single match..it makes the arena not fun to play in at all lol..

Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Kaynie (14.09.2020)

Serenity

Common

Date of registration: Aug 12th 2020

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 5:54am

her being removed would help this games Pvp Majorly people would actually put effort into decks instead of just going for lust every single match..it makes the arena not fun to play in at all lol..

LMAOOO WHERE IS THAT PHOTO FROMMMM :D:thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook