You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 11:46pm

Lust poll

Where exactly are we supposed to vote? Can't see where to participate. Lust is not the issue in kl.....kl is a crappy pay to play game. Take my awakened lust from me.....then give me my money back!!! I don't want godlike lust, or black opal...ect...give me my money back.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 5:16am

I agree people should get their money back. You should give people the option to either get money or opal.

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 9:54pm

Why would people actually seriously think that getting money back was in any way viable or possible? Free2Play and Pay2Win games aren't banks or investments. You paid for a temporary advantage over other players. When or how that ends is up in the air. Understand that throwing money at any game carries an inherent risk.

• Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Yesterday, 7:13pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Yesterday, 8:44pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

I paid alot of money to for Lust but she is killing game im fine with her being removed and not getting my money back..as im sure others are to :thumbsup:
Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook