You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 11:46pm

Lust poll

Where exactly are we supposed to vote? Can't see where to participate. Lust is not the issue in kl.....kl is a crappy pay to play game. Take my awakened lust from me.....then give me my money back!!! I don't want godlike lust, or black opal...ect...give me my money back.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 5:16am

I agree people should get their money back. You should give people the option to either get money or opal.

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 9:54pm

Why would people actually seriously think that getting money back was in any way viable or possible? Free2Play and Pay2Win games aren't banks or investments. You paid for a temporary advantage over other players. When or how that ends is up in the air. Understand that throwing money at any game carries an inherent risk.

• Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Friday, September 18th 2020, 7:13pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Friday, September 18th 2020, 8:44pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

I paid alot of money to for Lust but she is killing game im fine with her being removed and not getting my money back..as im sure others are to :thumbsup:
Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 3:26am

Correct me if im wrong but this is a strategic based card collection game.
i find it painfully irritating when a card comes out and i recharge gold to get it and then later on
it gets nerfed or banned i mean what is the actual point of bringing a card out if all its going to do is be nerfed or banned.
i dont know about other people but i cant afford to recharge gold and have that card nerfed or banned

for example Lust some people buy it off auction house which could cost for example 1000 - 1500 gold depends on sellers
i guess then people enhance it all the way to awk rank. if it was to get nerfed or banned then i dont think it would be considered
about the gold spent in order to get the card and also some people have paid many gold to open packs in order to get lust.

id hate for this game to go back to old school rush only or fairies i mean their is many different tactics but why cant people have their own tactics
and try to win that way just because they dont have a card doesnt mean they cant win. even qilins or fairies some people could get lucky.
as they say cant beat em join em. obviously this game will be better played if you recharge gold and get the good cards
but if youre just gonna be a non vip your whole time you play this game that is on you.

Please stop bringing out new cards only for them to get banned or nerfed! This is a strategic based game keep it like that
not to just take peoples money when a card comes out and we recharge for it then it gets nerfed or banned thats one certain way to tick people off

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 9:50am

There really aren't.

And yeah, it's about profit. Companies are about profits. This game exists cause it turns a profit. People work jobs for profits. That's how the real world works.

Reality is, people might be upset if their Lust gets banned, but the odds are that they won't quit; especially if they spent money on her or other cards. It's not terribly shocking for a card game to make errata or bans for cards. When players lose OP cards in card games, they tend to spend more money to find or copy other OP cards/combos. When you spend some money, you feel able to spend more. When you spend more, you want to make sure you get something out of your investment, regardless of whether it's what you intended on. When you think you might miss something, you spend money to make sure you get it. That's just how Free2Play works. South Park explained it simply enough, just without FOMO.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diogenes" is male

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2019

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 10:13am

This might be a stupid question but what's the point of continuing to lobby for the removal/ban/nerf on lust at this point? Gamigo has clearly shown that they won't remove it despite the protests. Plenty of players can not log in still from what I'm aware of. From what I remember, the admins are upset with having the event/promo guides being made. There's still no confirmation that the game will continue on after December so even with the removal of awa lust, it would be a short lived victory. These are just some of the problems. I'll be honest, I don't think the admins care at this point about the game, even if everyone withheld from recharging, since the game will die with flash. I doubt they even have any plans to continue the game after flash.

-Dio
  • Activate Facebook