You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:00pm

Jianyu Rythm is wrong described OR bugged

Ok, Jianyus Rythm ability says: "Each turn an enemy creature gets the debuff Deathbound (When dying, a random friendly creature dies). For 1 round"

So, this would mean, Player A's Jianyu debuffs a Card of Player B, when the card of Player B dies then another Card of Player B should die.

But what in reality happens is, that Player A's Jianyu debuffs a Card of Player B, the Card of Player B dies and a Card of Player A dies aswell.

Shes basically buffing enemy Cards with Moderation instead of Deathbound.

Fix or refund, thank you.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:04pm

Is it a surprise for you?
I had this information in my patch notes for days.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:07pm

yes it is a surprise. For days cant be true. When I checked the List, when it came out (2 days ago), there was only the browser issue mentioned. Why is there no more ingame scrollers, when cards are bugged? Thats such a shady business. First the Mystical Teacher and now this. Will it be fixed atleast? I wasted a fire ruby on it and with how rare they currently are its a real shame.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:35pm

You should implement a system message. Demadrend always did it in situations like this. Not everyone checks the bug section everyday in case new bugs pop up, and some people don't go to forum at all.
You also didn't let us know about the ability Lian Li on Mystical Teacher sharing her damage between all targets. You only did it after Kaynie warned us in forum. This way a lot of people got screwed and wasted their Fire Rubys.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:37pm

whats the state of the card tho? Is the ability bugged or the description wrong? Can we expect the card to get changed to the way its described or will the description be updated? Could you add this to the known issue list, so ppl know if they can buy the card for the future or better not buy it at all?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 12:48pm

Stop recharging. You only need 3 awk lust. All recharge card are crap :thumbsup: they have little to no impact on the meta since the match is determine base on T1 Lust. Majority of the time.

I invested the last 10 recharge money on fishes and tank. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jul 23rd 2020, 1:01pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 1:13pm

"Will it be fixed atleast?"
We try it.

"You should implement a system message. "
I cannot do that by my own.

"You also didn't let us know about the ability Lian Li on Mystical Teacher sharing her damage between all targets. You only did it after Kaynie warned us in forum."
It was my mistake, I didn't know that at the time.

"Could you add this to the known issue list"
I thought i add already a Description about that.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

EriqueBR

Common

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2020

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 1:28pm

I bought the letter with my money that I worked so hard to get and it just does something that is not written in the description of her skill? this bug? will it be corrected? please wanna know

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 2:03pm

Do your own creatures get "dying" even if you have a "wheel" set? Normally they should be protected in the same way as you can see in the "wall", e.g. if the salaine debuffs a card or a corresponding spell. This will have no effect.

sry for bad english

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 2:58pm

Yes. what it does it.

She gives Deathbound to an enemy
The enemy dies and then one of your creature dies too. sort of how Tit Tat works. doesn't matter if your creature has shield ward.

Dumb card

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 3:25pm

301 Moved Permanently
check this out
It's probably actually meant to basically give Moderation instead of kill-another-friendly so it has some kind of "balance".
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 4:02pm

301 Moved Permanently
check this out
It's probably actually meant to basically give Moderation instead of kill-another-friendly so it has some kind of "balance".

thats not making her balanced, thats making her straight up useless.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 4:19pm

you can't get bugged cards if you don't recharge ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Jul 23rd 2020, 5:43pm)

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 9:16am

Remember, recharge is for the gold. The card is just a little bonus. It's not like you didn't get gold . =D

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 9:21am

doesnt change the fact that its false advertising.

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 10:17am

Actually, as long as it's a bug, it's not false advertising.
Although, I really wouldn't be shocked if it's just working as intended and people just misinterpreted it. It wouldn't be false advertising then either, as it's simply a misunderstanding. You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually stick a "false advertising" label on something.
Not a terribly big deal either way. It's only a small recharge after all, right? I keep hearing that small recharges cost next to nothing anyways.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2018

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 1:30pm

Yes. what it does it.

She gives Deathbound to an enemy
The enemy dies and then one of your creature dies too. sort of how Tit Tat works. doesn't matter if your creature has shield ward.

Dumb card

Then change the card as it is described or give me my money back! I dont need a Dumb card like this.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 29th 2020

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 1:35pm

Remember, recharge is for the gold. The card is just a little bonus. It's not like you didn't get gold . =D
That doesn't justify false advertisement.

If a store advertise you get a pair of adidas shoes after a purchase of X amount, and you get abibas shoes, tell me you won't complain?

Actually, as long as it's a bug, it's not false advertising.
Although, I really wouldn't be shocked if it's just working as intended and people just misinterpreted it. It wouldn't be false advertising then either, as it's simply a misunderstanding. You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually stick a "false advertising" label on something.
Not a terribly big deal either way. It's only a small recharge after all, right? I keep hearing that small recharges cost next to nothing anyways.
This might come as a surprise to you but 15€ is alot of money for many people around the world.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 1:36pm

He's already said they will try to fix it. If you want your money back crying on the forum quite clearly isn't the way to do that. If you don't want to wait for them to try and fix it, speak to the customer service about a refund, I don't think Fuerst can issue refunds somehow...

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 4th 2019

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 10:06am

it happens to me that despite the shieldward after the killing of an enemy creature, an ally creature of mine does not die, but herself ?(8|:D

• Activate Facebook