You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Erinnia" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:15am

sorry i don't understand

301 Moved Permanently

Sorry i don't understand due to my poor english. Can anyone explain with easier words?

I had Doris and she is removed from the game. I was very angry, now they tested again, it's true? So if i have doris in past, now they give me again if pass the test? just for understand
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:29am

It was installed in the awaken version on the test server because the devs did not take into account the removal of the card, actually the devs planned to make it accessible to the players in a gold rush.
But this was prevented by us.
So no, the removal will not be undone and the card will not be made available to the players in any version.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (Jul 22nd 2020, 12:23pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Erinnia" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 12:21pm

It was installed in the awaken version on the test server because the devs did not take into account the removal of the card, actually the devs planned to make it accessible to the players in a gold rush.
But what was prevented by us.
So no, the removal will not be undone and the card will not be made available to the players in any version.

ah ok, i translate with google translator... ty
  • Activate Facebook