You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "P0werKlLL" started this thread

Date of registration: May 29th 2020

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 6:00pm

Rework Energy system

Hello Heroes

About 4 months I started to play Kings and Legends again after like 5 years.
I was level 70 when I quit. Now I am close to getting level 80 after 4 months of heavily active playing.
Due to quarantaine measurements I basicly have nothing to do all day (can't work from home) besides watching series and playing KaL ;)

I feel like the energy system is no good if players are trying to catch up.

Also since you don't get any loot anymore after 10 boss picks, there is not much to do on this game, especially if the arena is barely active on S1.
This could be countered by removing the limit of amount of bosses killed.

This would help players getting better armour aswell. As it takes months to obtain a legendary, let alone a godlike piece of armour.

I would like to hear your opinions about this

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 6:27pm

The number of boss picks definitively needs an overhaul, since you can easily get to 20 bosses when doing your own and then helping other people. Increase the bonus picks for the initial clears per day substantially and just put 1 pick from 10+ to 40 clears or so. Infinite picks would be bad as the next point explains.

A nice feature of energy-based games is that you have a limit on how much time you can spend in a sensible way on the game (pvp excluded). Besides the addiction potential you gotta consider botters who would reap the biggest benefit though mostly from boss picks, since silver from PVE is more on the marginal side. I think simply increasing max energy to a bigger value so you can spend more time in an effective manner would help since it also increases your off-game time until you can play efficiently again.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 7:41am

Hello heroes,

Please stick to the topic.

Sincerely, Your Prince Axolotl.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook