You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Asagrimmr" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2019

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 10:10am

GoldRush Eventlist week 3

why didn't the goldrush on the third week of the patch start ???

how long will it take to receive the war of the races awards ??

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 10:21am

Hello Hero Asagrimmr,

Because a week have 7 days.
As i explained several times, the list say which event starts in the mentioned week, not at which day they start.
That means that goldrush can even start monday, sunday, saturday or friday.

"how long will it take to receive the war of the races awards ??"
Current i am a little bit overworked, at the moment i need to work on the fresh received master loca, otherwise the cards etc. in the next patch will be written in chinese and a really weird english.
I apologize for the less time.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Asagrimmr" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2019

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 10:30am

thanks for the Fuerst Axolotl answers, ok thanks for the hard work you keep doing :thumbup::heart:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2020

Friday, July 10th 2020, 3:49pm

@Furest .. i do know you are volunteer and there is not much in your hand
but at the same time i hope we will get atleast 3-4 days of gold rush event.

I mean the event should not be for 1 day only.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:07pm

It always last 3+ day

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:17pm

According to Bardalph (French moderator) there's no gold rush planned for this week, but the week after :)

• Activate Facebook

Nyan

Good

• "Nyan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:21pm

It does make sense because Gold Rush is always on Week 2 and Week 4 for the past few months.

• Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2020

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:39pm

Piggybacking off of this thread, patch notes state that there's supposed to be a Daily Login Reward for this week.
Five days into the week and so far we've gotten the same daily login rewards of the town hall silver and crystal, which is admittedly exceedingly generous, but does that really warrant mentioning it in the patch notes? Or was the Daily Login Reward a typo and it was supposed to be Ancient Den instead, just like how the Booster Boom for Lunar Packs has a typo (it says 5 but in game it's 10 - not that it makes much of a difference with the way this Gold Rush confusion has played out, since the people waiting for the Gold Rush won't waste their gold just to get a Medicus).

edit: Alright running off of what Alenka said I went back to check the French patch notes, and indeed there isn't a Daily Login Reward planned, so that mention in the patch notes *was* a typo.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:55pm

I remind you that Bardalph and myself have different start and end times of her lists.

With Medicus, it was with 5 in the Mr.
So they changed it on the liveserver, i didnt checked it, because its a medicus, i mean i should be neutral, but he is not the yellow from the egg.

• Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Friday, July 10th 2020, 5:05pm

At this point wouldn't it be better for you workload wise if we just standardized to run off of Bardalph's patch notes and just have one post translating the French names into English with corresponding card pictures?

With the difference being just one day (Bardalph is Monday to Monday while we're technically Tuesday to Tuesday iirc?), it doesn't actually make that much of a difference to the end user, but it seems like you have to jump through a lot more hoops just to get everything set up (then we end up running into this situation where people don't know when things are supposed to start). It's not like it's that much more work for us on the end user side - before you picked things up, we were swapping over to the French and German forums to check patch notes anyways.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 10th 2020, 5:29pm

So now I am confused because the event lists are usually made by me and then translated into the respective language (say de and fr).

"then we end up running into this situation where people don't know when things are supposed to start"

And here is the problem, you shouldn't know when something starts, something that Bardalph does on its own responsibility and is rather reluctant to be seen by our superiors.
That means if he gets caught he will be warned.
We can go as far as I am dealing at the moment, I have to know it, I pushed it through in the conversations back then.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:08pm

At this point wouldn't it be better for you workload wise if we just standardized to run off of Bardalph's patch notes and just have one post translating the French names into English with corresponding card pictures?

With the difference being just one day (Bardalph is Monday to Monday while we're technically Tuesday to Tuesday iirc?), it doesn't actually make that much of a difference to the end user, but it seems like you have to jump through a lot more hoops just to get everything set up (then we end up running into this situation where people don't know when things are supposed to start). It's not like it's that much more work for us on the end user side - before you picked things up, we were swapping over to the French and German forums to check patch notes anyways.

Basically, our volunteer teams' superiors think we shouldn't be able to know when something starts, only the respective week in-which it occurs. Take that as you will for FR
  • Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:32pm

Basically, our volunteer teams' superiors think we shouldn't be able to know when something starts, only the respective week in-which it occurs. Take that as you will for FR
I'm honestly not seeing what difference a weekly update makes versus just having one post that says "here are the cards and events that can potentially show up some time this month". Most of the people who follow patch notes religiously already know what kind of format these events use, as well as what a general "KaL month" looks like. So it's kind of like, who do they think they're fooling here? The people who only log in specifically when they know an event is running? It's not even like we have time limited sales that only run for less than a day all that often.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:59pm

I'm honestly not seeing what difference a weekly update makes versus just having one post that says "here are the cards and events that can potentially show up some time this month". Most of the people who follow patch notes religiously already know what kind of format these events use, as well as what a general "KaL month" looks like. So it's kind of like, who do they think they're fooling here? The people who only log in specifically when they know an event is running? It's not even like we have time limited sales that only run for less than a day all that often.

Here would be my assumptions. They might have statistics to know whether keeping the cards and events hidden actually affects the playerbase and their income. It might rack in more, it might rack in less. Who f-ing knows. Frankly I'm pretty sure other than the volunteers, the devs could care less. I wont speak for them, I have no idea what they're doing, but its what they rub off to the community. Why they don't give us an event list idk, its dumb I agree. But I would ASSUME its for some reason. Whether it be they're just lazy or it brings in more cash overall (I don't see how it would.)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Monday, July 13th 2020, 10:03am

gold rush this morning...on monday... LOL the dev are really pissed off. So it's available only until tomorrow or for the next days?

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Monday, July 13th 2020, 10:13am

gold rush this morning...on monday... LOL the dev are really pissed off. So it's available only until tomorrow or for the next days?

The Gold Rush says it last until the 21st
Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 13th 2020, 10:35am

Goldrush is online?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 22nd 2020

Monday, July 13th 2020, 10:53am

Goldrush is online?

Yes, it is already online
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, July 13th 2020, 11:13am

I think, some People can apologize to me.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 29th 2020

Monday, July 13th 2020, 3:31pm

We Love you Fuerst, we do, ooooh fuerst we love you! :):love:

• Activate Facebook