You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Paranoia" is male
  • "Paranoia" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 7:57am

Broken Cards

I vote for HunDun Goblin Princess and Little Grooty to be removed

Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Serenity_ (08.07.2020)

• "Serenity_" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2020

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 8:04am

So, I personally agree "Lust" Should be removed from KAL, I happen to agree with the point ^ Paranoia is making,

I mean let's be fair, PAN got removed for being OP in the day. (I think, I'm going off memory right so don't be d bags ty)

11th got removed for being to overpowered, let's be logical you see the card "Grooty" she not only distracts your entire hand, which is basically what 11th did but she also allows for sunder armour, makes the class "Warrior" impossible to play (I gotchu Tripp) Not forgetting the 99 insta damage on hero or creature when melee damage is dealt.

Hundun, you play that it's game over you have the board, where's the complaints for that? Also, ban the next coming "OP" card please just because I have no idea what it does, do you know what ban effing everything while you lot are at it Christ almighty.

You can dislike what Paranoia says and you know who I mean when I say that. But you cannot deny it's a fair point.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Paranoia (08.07.2020)

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 8:16am

So, I personally agree "Lust" Should be removed from KAL, I happen to agree with the point ^ Paranoia is making,

I mean let's be fair, PAN got removed for being OP in the day. (I think, I'm going off memory right so don't be d bags ty)

11th got removed for being to overpowered, let's be logical you see the card "Grooty" she not only distracts your entire hand, which is basically what 11th did but she also allows for sunder armour, makes the class "Warrior" impossible to play (I gotchu Tripp) Not forgetting the 99 insta damage on hero or creature when melee damage is dealt.

Hundun, you play that it's game over you have the board, where's the complaints for that? Also, ban the next coming "OP" card please just because I have no idea what it does, do you know what ban effing everything while you lot are at it Christ almighty.

You can dislike what Paranoia says and you know who I mean when I say that. But you cannot deny it's a fair point.

Pan got removed not because he was "OP" like you say. He was much more than that. He turned all games into Pan, SD, awa disturbance, SD, awa disturbance, SD... fest.

Towahli was also broken, here is why - her distraction worked the whole time, not only once (like Grooty). There used to be no distraction counters (no Yogi, no Healing Harmony), so once Towahli was played it was over. People also abused her with Rhialla and Judgement. No possibility to counter this combo.

Pan and Towahli metas were just unhealthy for the game. It was just luck based and so boring.

Hundun still allows you to play. But yeah she is broken.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male
  • "Paranoia" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 8:19am

You're forgetting the 99 Damage Insta Death..it be okay if it was just to her but its to all friendlies aswell? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz(Yes Magic/Ranged Can still kill i understand thats not my point)

Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 11:11am

when I am warrior there isn't much choice of skills to use whenngrooty in play. slash, ceaseless slashes only skills that can do single damage. I forget about grooty's ability and constantly using cull. gets to the point I can't use cull properly. but bright side of it, It gives me a chance to run wheel again.

• Activate Facebook