You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, June 29th 2020, 10:32pm

Plans for the days ahead.

Hello heroes,

Lots of problems, lots of groans and no end in sight.
However, this is no reason for us to sit idle or complain.

In the next days I will (try) the following projects (I call them projects, actually they are tasks, you already know what I mean):

1. A list of the losses caused by the Facebook problem with the involvement of the community as an assistant and advisory function.
Actually, I wanted to do this after the problem was solved, but since it takes longer than expected, I can work with you to discuss the basis of the calculation and any compensation.

2. Updating and supplementing the update ideas and suggestions that I have designed.
Again, I will include the community this time, maybe you can think of something or what I overlooked or did not consider.

3. The preparation of the evaluation list and the request of the desired objects.
A job I will be reluctant to do, but the community will be able to see the data review lists, once this is done you can start sending the PN of your wish items to us. (Not previously!)

I thank you for your attention, your prince Axolotl.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 8:00pm

Hello heroes,

I've already started with mathematics.
The goal is to only enter the number at the end and then have it calculated automatically.
Facebookproblems prototype

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 9:02am

You know that you can put her your Suggestions, corrections etc.? ^^

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 10:50am

Things left out:
- Booster bonanza card, e.g. Miako (I wanted her)
- 7 days of bonus gold
- End of season PvP reward
- Supremacy reward

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:09pm

dont forget about thw rosely girl she was the collect 8 for her but i could not cuz the facebook error happend other people too

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:14pm

You know that you can put her your Suggestions, corrections etc.? ^^
i have a question could u make a list of all the facebook users and show proof for the ones to get this stuff or just everyone gets it
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:16pm

but then it would not be fair to us facebook users

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:46pm

This is still a discussion and nothing has been set yet. No compensation has yet been arranged for the error that has occur. This spreadsheet is merely compiling all the losses and potential losses + missed opportunities caused by this bug so the volunteers can then fight for a reasonable compensation.

I also believe Fuerst has asked people to send him a list of losses for those who are affected by this issue, so the list can be easily narrowed down. I wasn't sure how else they can prove someone is/isn't affected by the bug other than checking your login logs. Also it seems like the number of down days differ across different players based on my observation so not sure how they'll put this into consideration.

• Activate Facebook

Mohitb

Common

• "Mohitb" is male

Date of registration: Sep 14th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 4:33pm

+1

This is still a discussion and nothing has been set yet. No compensation has yet been arranged for the error that has occur. This spreadsheet is merely compiling all the losses and potential losses + missed opportunities caused by this bug so the volunteers can then fight for a reasonable compensation.
I also believe Fuerst has asked people to send him a list of losses for those who are affected by this issue, so the list can be easily narrowed down. I wasn't sure how else they can prove someone is/isn't affected by the bug other than checking your login logs. Also it seems like the number of down days differ across different players based on my observation so not sure how they'll put this into consideration.

+1
  • Activate Facebook