You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, June 29th 2020, 10:32pm

Plans for the days ahead.

Hello heroes,

Lots of problems, lots of groans and no end in sight.
However, this is no reason for us to sit idle or complain.

In the next days I will (try) the following projects (I call them projects, actually they are tasks, you already know what I mean):

1. A list of the losses caused by the Facebook problem with the involvement of the community as an assistant and advisory function.
Actually, I wanted to do this after the problem was solved, but since it takes longer than expected, I can work with you to discuss the basis of the calculation and any compensation.

2. Updating and supplementing the update ideas and suggestions that I have designed.
Again, I will include the community this time, maybe you can think of something or what I overlooked or did not consider.

3. The preparation of the evaluation list and the request of the desired objects.
A job I will be reluctant to do, but the community will be able to see the data review lists, once this is done you can start sending the PN of your wish items to us. (Not previously!)

I thank you for your attention, your prince Axolotl.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 8:00pm

Hello heroes,

I've already started with mathematics.
The goal is to only enter the number at the end and then have it calculated automatically.
Facebookproblems prototype

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 9:02am

You know that you can put her your Suggestions, corrections etc.? ^^

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 10:50am

Things left out:
- Booster bonanza card, e.g. Miako (I wanted her)
- 7 days of bonus gold
- End of season PvP reward
- Supremacy reward

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:09pm

dont forget about thw rosely girl she was the collect 8 for her but i could not cuz the facebook error happend other people too

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:14pm

You know that you can put her your Suggestions, corrections etc.? ^^
i have a question could u make a list of all the facebook users and show proof for the ones to get this stuff or just everyone gets it
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:16pm

but then it would not be fair to us facebook users

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:46pm

This is still a discussion and nothing has been set yet. No compensation has yet been arranged for the error that has occur. This spreadsheet is merely compiling all the losses and potential losses + missed opportunities caused by this bug so the volunteers can then fight for a reasonable compensation.

I also believe Fuerst has asked people to send him a list of losses for those who are affected by this issue, so the list can be easily narrowed down. I wasn't sure how else they can prove someone is/isn't affected by the bug other than checking your login logs. Also it seems like the number of down days differ across different players based on my observation so not sure how they'll put this into consideration.

• Activate Facebook

Mohitb

Common

• "Mohitb" is male

Date of registration: Sep 14th 2019

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 4:33pm

+1

This is still a discussion and nothing has been set yet. No compensation has yet been arranged for the error that has occur. This spreadsheet is merely compiling all the losses and potential losses + missed opportunities caused by this bug so the volunteers can then fight for a reasonable compensation.
I also believe Fuerst has asked people to send him a list of losses for those who are affected by this issue, so the list can be easily narrowed down. I wasn't sure how else they can prove someone is/isn't affected by the bug other than checking your login logs. Also it seems like the number of down days differ across different players based on my observation so not sure how they'll put this into consideration.

+1
  • Activate Facebook

Yesterday, 10:31pm

Hello heroes,

In preparation for the upcoming collaboration for the gathering and refining of ideas for improving the game, I am providing you with a document that I once made, as long as you can have a look at the other one.

(Short reminder: It is not certain whether it will ultimately make it into the game)
Improvement List

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 17th 2020

Yesterday, 11:14pm

Ban Awakened Lust

Please ban awakened lust

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BridgeLines" (Yesterday, 11:22pm)

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (07.07.2020), Sauron (07.07.2020), Kaynie (08.07.2020), Yoysho (08.07.2020)

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Today, 12:19am

Hello heroes,

In preparation for the upcoming collaboration for the gathering and refining of ideas for improving the game, I am providing you with a document that I once made, as long as you can have a look at the other one.

(Short reminder: It is not certain whether it will ultimately make it into the game)
Improvement List
A majority of this is exactly what's needed. Well done for putting the time in to make this. Hopefully at least some will be accepted! Have you shown the devs already?

Big thumbs up from me and a thanks for all the effort.
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Slyphia

Common

Date of registration: Jul 1st 2020

Today, 12:45am

Hello heroes,

Improvement List
omg, these improvement looks good
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 14th 2019

Today, 1:03am

Big thumbs up from me and a thanks for all the effort x2!

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Today, 1:06am

Big Thumbs up and thank you for the effort x3!

Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Today, 2:21am

Please ban awakened lust

Bruh, and Big Thumbs up and thank you for the effort x4!
  • Activate Facebook

Today, 2:26am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks for the effort x 5 :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Today, 6:46am

first of all thank you for all your effort to try to improve the game.

But some of those ideas seem unrealistic. The PvP Change (min 30 Cards, Elite cards limited to 1), could maybe been great if it had been introduced from the beginning of the game, but I feel a change like this would be impossible now. It would kill alot of tactics completly that rely on drawing certain key cards (rush, burn, aurora ect.), None VIP/low VIP usually have very small card pools, which would make it very hard for them to compete against whales. Also in the future probably no one would recharge 8k in a small recharge or 30k in a big recharge anymore unless you bring back Demadrends idea of having 2 different cards in 1 recharge, but this would lead to new issues aswell, like limiting the bigger card to a very small player base. On the bright side, this would fix the Lust issue atleast, but I guess just removing her would be the prettier option :o)

15k tower coins for a fire ruby seems very pricey. Even if you get 100 coins on avarage this would require 150 weeks which is pretty much 3 years for 1! Fire Ruby. I honestly think 1000 would be enough already (1 Fire Ruby in ~3 Months)

Reducing Auction House minimum prices for awakends to 1000 sounds like an invitation for abuse.

Also, I would love to see some improvement in PvP rewards (Season and Post), currently PvP is not rewarding at all.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (08.07.2020)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Today, 10:32am

Please ban/nerf awk lust.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Today, 11:20am

agree. me and dragon witnessed how tough it can banging turn 2 when enemy starts off with lust. and as always 15 card decks makes it even harder to play actual games. lately I run 22 cards when warrior class and lose most games. (to show how tough it really is) and fair to say alot of the high scores are from people with 15 card decks/3 lusts.
it would be great to get some new skills and make every deck run at least a few skills.

• Activate Facebook

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 member and 2 guests

BakingSoda

Legend: Game Team, Forum Team, Team gamigo