You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:12pm

Opinion about the new Design

From the patch notes / event lists test.

If you have criticism or ideas, you are welcome to write it here.
This can include everything:
- Division
- structure
- size
- arrangement
Etc.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:42pm

I'll just go down the list of bullet points you included (easier for me to keep track of thoughts):

Divisions:
- I feel like putting all of the new recharge cards in just one tab would be a bit better. It just lessens unnecessary clicking. Hereand also hereare some examples I had in mind. Otherwise, I think what is there rn for week organization looks perfectly fine.

Structure:
- I think I already touched on this in earlier examples for the recharge cards a little bit. Otherwise, I feel like putting a label above the cards and their respective events just makes it look more polished. EDIT: (For clarity) In the week 1 tab for example, all the cards are lined up. Just putting like one space between each card pair and putting their respective names would help with polish.

Size:
- Nothing really to say.

Arrangement:
- Touched on in my division example as well for recharge cards. Nothing to critique elsewhere.

Possible Errors
-Though just a few things I notched. Idk if there are any, but there isn't any bug fixes, new awaken, localization fixes sections available. Will they be listed?
- Also, there aren't any recharge packs for the 1st week of July. Is this an error?

Otherwise, just keep doing what you're doing. I and many other support and appreciate the effort you put into this Fuerst.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ramudo" (Jun 22nd 2020, 10:52pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:51pm

As already mentioned in chat, you can't link the images from the google spreadsheet, at least right now. I don't know my way around modern web apps provided by data trawlers, but it'd nice if there was a link possibility.

I'm with Ramudo, putting all the recharge cards on one tab would probably be better. If there is the possibility of mentioning which are small and which are big recharges it'd make sense to put it there as well.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:52pm

I like the design, its kinda the same like on forum isnt it? Only thing I would prefer, would be if Event cards would also be posted in Godlike instead of the Rank they are available in. Its kinda hard to find some of those in the guide and in the end only the godlike version matters in ur decision if you get a card or not.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:54pm

I like the design, its kinda the same like on forum isnt it? Only thing I would prefer, would be if Event cards would also be posted in Godlike instead of the Rank they are available in. Its kinda hard to find some of those in the guide and in the end only the godlike version matters in ur decision if you get a card or not.

Just editing my post and saw this. Quick nitpick, aren't they all in GL already?

Also EDIT for Yoysho, I think that's one of the things mods aren't allowed to release earlier than allowed. It's dumb
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 10:57pm

Just editing my post and saw this. Quick nitpick, aren't they all in GL already?

The Recharge Cards are. But I am refering to the Event Cards in the Eventlist Week Tabs. I was looking all of them up now and it took me a while, to find them.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 11:12pm

The Recharge Cards are. But I am refering to the Event Cards in the Eventlist Week Tabs. I was looking all of them up now and it took me a while, to find them.

Ah alright, then I +1 this. Pretty good idea.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:09am

can we work on a godlike mount!

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:30am

can we work on a godlike mount!

Is that even a new patch-note criticism?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 11:57am

I'm working double shifts I didn't have time to read properly. so in my defence. yes lol
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 7:01pm

So, i made some change in the Patchnotes/Eventlist, take a look.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:12pm

I'm working double shifts I didn't have time to read properly. so in my defence. yes lol

Lmao respect to you man. :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:16pm

So, i made some change in the Patchnotes/Eventlist, take a look.

Looks great, I know it's extra work on your part but again it looks awesome. :thumbup:

EDIT: Wait what did I say huh?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ramudo" (Jun 23rd 2020, 8:30pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:24pm

That is not allowed, but i hide a hint.
(When you found it out, it is still not allowed to talk about that, especially not writing into a forum like this.)

And it is less work working with this as with working with external gamigo uploader, pm and the forumtools.

But i am not satisfy, i think there is room for improvements.

And before i forgot to talk about your questions earlier:
No new Awaken.
The same known issues like last time.
No Bugfixes (only some from the Testserver) at the moment, pm was not aviable and the testserverproblems and facebookproblems eats the time from the devs and the it.

(It didnt helped that the loca and mr got changed 7 times, the testserver got updated 7 times "AND!" the last update was this day)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:31pm

Ah yes sorry, what did I even say? It seems my post was edited. Huh :huh::rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, June 26th 2020, 11:33am

Just noticed there is a huge thing missing on the new design. There is no more section for bugs/bugfixes. In the French notes I found this:

Une erreur est connue sur la carte Professeur Mystique, sa capacité Big bang est eronné.
Voici la véritable description de la compétence:
Big bang: Attaque toutes les créatures et héros ennemis, les dégâts sont répartis entre toutes les cibles et les créatures blessées seront incapables d'agir pendant 1 tour.
Les dernieres erreurs du dernier patch ne sont pas corrigés.

The current description makes the card look god tier, but in reality its actually trash tier, when its corrected. It would be great if you could implement a sheet for wrong descriptions/known bugs/bugfixes ect on the new design, so people don't accidentally do bad purchases.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 26th 2020, 11:37am

I dont find at the moment the most time no time to make Tests etc.
But today I want to do some Tests and add them in the document.

• Activate Facebook

vengence

Common

Date of registration: May 11th 2020

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 6:25am

patchnotes

like the layout and the card in both epic and gl shown but on the exclusive card with you be adding minor and major to each as each week comes out ?

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 2:13pm

"like the layout and the card in both epic and gl shown but on the exclusive card with you be adding minor and major to each as each week comes out ?"

Yes.
When i update the Eventlist, i will make it clear it is a big or small recharge card.

I add a bug section and put some infos in it, maybe some response how good or bad it is would be nice.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 2:56pm

The bug section was a good idea, Fürst;)

• Activate Facebook