You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kastor

Common

Date of registration: May 21st 2020

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 3:57am

we were abandoned, they say they found the problem a few days ago, but we have no more news we are abandoned

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 5:02am

we were abandoned, they say they found the problem a few days ago, but we have no more news we are abandoned

Can we all relax. "IT is working on the problem to solve it. So far, however, the feedback is that the accounts are not lost." from Fuerst on the Discord. Just play something else in the meantime. Bump the thread to make sure it's not forgotten.
  • Activate Facebook

heIus

Common

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2020

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 2:20am

Let's go Fuerst to talk about the problem, put hope for the players.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2018

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 5:04am

???

some moderator could give an updated news of the facebook login problem??? because days say they have encountered the problem but what about the solution? Quit???

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 19th 2019

Friday, July 31st 2020, 3:12am

facebook

i cant use the fcebook log in feature on my lap top...on either chrome or microsoft edge... i cant log in on my phone using that option either.... i happend to have a fire fox tab open...and its kept me logged in for days but eventually i will be logged out there as well....and then what? i dont want to lose my game and i always use the log in with facebook option...needless to say i am concerned... what can i do?

I had to tur off windows app thing in settings

on my comp
  • Activate Facebook

Cyrano

Common

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2020

Friday, July 31st 2020, 2:50pm

about facebook log in issue

¿Pueden ustedes, compartir su versión del juego y el servidor por favor? ¡Además de algunas capturas de pantalla del mensaje que recibe, específicamente en inglés!
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Help. (31.07.2020)

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, July 31st 2020, 3:25pm

¿Pueden ustedes, compartir su versión del juego y el servidor por favor? ¡Además de algunas capturas de pantalla del mensaje que recibe, específicamente en inglés!

thanks
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Kastor

Common

Saturday, August 1st 2020, 1:35pm

alteEule

have even abandoned the facebook login players ?????????

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2017

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 8:54pm

i think its will not work pay and pay for the game and nothing works ....

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2020

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 5:15am

I want to use the cards and other game enhancements that I have paid, in USD, for. I have been denied from accessing that account for roughly 4 weeks. GameSPREE/gameigo is guilty of committing a fraud. It is impossible to justify this length of time that we have been locked out through the Facebook login. Especially when so many other sites on the internet have not been affected.

If this situation is not rectified in a timely manner, I will be forced to notify my credit card company of the fraud here and seek charge backs on all money I have spent.

I hope the moderators of this board pass this type of information up the ladder to those who are responsible for the game

• Activate Facebook

Kastor

Common

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 6:43am

it really is a neglect, tb I invested in the game and I intend to investigate the possibility of getting back part of my invested money, and it has to be quick before it goes bankrupt properly

• Activate Facebook