You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:45am

I guess this is one way to get players to stop playing your game... shouldn't be that hard to fix a sign on.... this don't make no sense..

again still cannot log on. same error

sourOG
bastien

Guys, this is affecting many players who can no longer log in, shouldn't this be a priority? And if it is taking longer than expected, shouldn't the player base be at least getting an update each day as to what is being done? If I had a client that couldn't log onto our web based application, I would be at least letting them know daily what progress was being made to rectify the situation.

-Focust
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:03am

You think they are updating Fuerst everyday to tell him what they are doing to fix it? I doubt it, and as he is basically the only line of communication for us and them, there's nobody else to update us. Just have to wait....as always until they tell him some news worth sharing, meanwhile players get bored waiting and might not return even when fixed 8|

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:34am

You think they are updating Fuerst everyday to tell him what they are doing to fix it? I doubt it, and as he is basically the only line of communication for us and them, there's nobody else to update us. Just have to wait....as always until they tell him some news worth sharing, meanwhile players get bored waiting and might not return even when fixed 8|

During these times, even an update such as "no updates have been received from the devs or IT" will be very much appreciated rather than us constantly trying to log in or pestering them on forum. However, I do understand that these people responding to us on here are volunteers so can't really blame them. Gamigo should start paying their volunteers instead of their actual staff who takes weeks to solve a high priority problem.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jarhead_Jesus" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, June 26th 2020, 6:21am

I remember my email password that is tied into the FB acct for KAL.... I was able request a password reset for my account using the email address but still couldn't get in via fb...

SourOG

• Activate Facebook

Nyan

Good

• "Nyan" is male

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Friday, June 26th 2020, 6:26am

So I tried to log in to my account using Edge and Firefox, it has the Facebook login problem. I do still have the access to the account on my Chrome since I never log it out. I wouldn't dare to log out at Chrome since that's my only way to still have access to my account.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, June 26th 2020, 6:54am

"During these times, even an update such as "no updates have been received from the devs or IT" will be very much appreciated rather than us constantly trying to log in or pestering them on forum."

I don't think if I write "no news" every day it would help in some way.
This error also affects the volunteer team, so we can understand your frustration.
But like you, we're doomed to wait.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "SoulEater" is male

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Friday, June 26th 2020, 9:20am

Guys really need something to go by here, its getting quite frustrating and how long this is taking and how in the dark we are about the progress of it all. Please update us on the problem and gives us a hopeful date.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:31pm

"During these times, even an update such as "no updates have been received from the devs or IT" will be very much appreciated rather than us constantly trying to log in or pestering them on forum."

I don't think if I write "no news" every day it would help in some way.
This error also affects the volunteer team, so we can understand your frustration.
But like you, we're doomed to wait.

I definitely can't speak for others but I would prefer that rather than nothing. At least I know the volunteers are kept in the dark like the rest of us and not having to bother attempting to log in to my account just to face the disappointment that my previous character has been wiped and has to start again as a newbie.
  • Activate Facebook

Nyan

Good

• "Nyan" is male

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 11:51am

I've checked with someone from another website that requires FB login. Yes, they do have the error too. They still personally do not know the error tho. It's happening everywhere and not only on KaL side.

(Note: I'm not a professional :) ) What I thought is that, there is a problem with the SDK/API. I was checking and found that the Facebook developers seem to debug the login issues currently(they started on 26th June if I'm not wrong). Hopefully it will be fixed soon

• Activate Facebook

Xel_Naga

Common

Date of registration: Jun 29th 2020

Monday, June 29th 2020, 10:26am

Login via Facebook.

I can't log in via Facebook for 5 days. Please advise me. well thank you

• Activate Facebook

magor

Rare

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 10:27am

what happens to fb players,

More than a week that there is this bug, i don't understand, we are told nothing ;( I miss my friends
Ok there are are the loginserver from gamigo over facebook due a bug not accessable, ok the problem is identified
But what to do ?!
U must find a solution to the problem !! in the worst case, give them a new account with the cards they lost exp ...idk ?!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "magor" (Jun 30th 2020, 10:35am)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 10:29am

I already explained it in the patchnotes/eventlists and the other in this Thread.
Since the 14.06.2020 are the loginserver from gamigo over facebook due a bug not accessable.

• Activate Facebook

magor

Rare

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 10:37am

ok the problem is identified

More than a week that there is this bug, i don't understand, we are told nothing ;( I miss my friends
Ok there are are the loginserver from gamigo over facebook due a bug not accessable, ok the problem is identified
But what to do ?!
U must find a solution to the problem !! in the worst case, give them a new account with the cards they lost exp ...idk ?!

• Activate Facebook

20comer

Common

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2020

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 8:12pm

while the problem login facebook is not solved, wasn’t it more easy to transfer this accounts for a mail login?
?(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 12:35am

ye can we just get trasnfer to one so then we wont have the error at all but also any new commers try to use facebook login like us wont beable too

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 7:26am

We have already submitted the question to our superiors.
However, the technical feasibility must be clarified.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 2:36pm

true but atleast we could play tho it make alot happy and as well not quit the game

• Activate Facebook

• "ElverGudo" is male

Date of registration: May 11th 2020

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 6:59pm

Can't Log In

Can you guys, share your game version and server please? As well as some screenshots of the message you receive, specifically in English!
Albafica, server Bastien s17 That's the message i receive all the time... Can I change it to another account of facebook?

301 Moved Permanently
ElverGudo
  • Activate Facebook

maritxu

Common

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 10:24pm

facebook log in

when they think to solve the FB problem, my guild mates can't login, this is already taking too long

• Activate Facebook

Nyan

Good

• "Nyan" is male

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 6:04am

In terms of logging in to FB, it's not KaL's fault. It's Facebook's because the error is on their API/SDK side.

However, they might be doing another way to transfer their FB account to their local account but I don't think they will do it that fast as they need to do trial and error as this process must not have any problem or else it will create more issues.

• Activate Facebook