You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 12:45pm

I would not buy gold on these accounts until the error is fixed.

Current events cannot be changed or extended once they are on the live server, hero Weakling.

Which means I can never get the big recharge card via recharging if the game only get fixed after the recharge period ended?

It wasn't my fault that the login via Facebook function wasn't working and the fixing takes ages to complete. This is starting to sound ridiculous.

Any other options to get that card now other than waiting for people to sell it on AH - which will be very unlikely?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 1:01pm

First let's see when the affected accounts can be used again without errors.
Then you can discuss everything.

But to answer your question briefly and factually: Yes, for the moment there will be no possibility for the affected.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 9:04pm

I would not buy gold on these accounts until the error is fixed.

Current events cannot be changed or extended once they are on the live server, hero Weakling.

Which means I can never get the big recharge card via recharging if the game only get fixed after the recharge period ended?

It wasn't my fault that the login via Facebook function wasn't working and the fixing takes ages to complete. This is starting to sound ridiculous.

Any other options to get that card now other than waiting for people to sell it on AH - which will be very unlikely?

I may be playing devil's advocate here, but you don't always have to buy the card. Yes, new cards are frankly stupidly broken but I would assume since frankly all the new ones this patch and the coming patch will all suffice if you'd like to recharge for them too. Like I don't know if it's just me, but buying cards on another acc to get em transferred? Come on. If that was a thing then frankly servers would've been merged by now. And for extending the event, they're Chinese devs it won't happen.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 11:13pm

I may be playing devil's advocate here, but you don't always have to buy the card. Yes, new cards are frankly stupidly broken but I would assume since frankly all the new ones this patch and the coming patch will all suffice if you'd like to recharge for them too. Like I don't know if it's just me, but buying cards on another acc to get em transferred? Come on. If that was a thing then frankly servers would've been merged by now. And for extending the event, they're Chinese devs it won't happen.

I don't just blindly recharge for all cards but select the cards I want to recharge for and save for them and the current card happens to be one of them. I am definitely against transferring cards, that is no different to having an alt then requested for all the resources from that same alt to be transferred to the main account. People who know me are aware of how much I'm against alts.

There are so many things that maybe the team can do to account for the issue that the affected players are facing instead of just fully depend on the chinese devs. The local team is pretty much capable of distributing cards via inboxes - take Salaine from Mother's day event as an example. They could've allow the affected players to still pay for the cards (8k) via another approved channel and then distribute it to the affected accounts later. However, it seems that they simply just don't care enough to do that or simply think about an alternative. Disappointing.
  • Activate Facebook

20comer

Common

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2020

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 12:17am

I don't just blindly recharge for all cards but select the cards I want to recharge for and save for them and the current card happens to be one of them. I am definitely against transferring cards, that is no different to having an alt then requested for all the resources from that same alt to be transferred to the main account. People who know me are aware of how much I'm against alts.

There are so many things that maybe the team can do to account for the issue that the affected players are facing instead of just fully depend on the chinese devs. The local team is pretty much capable of distributing cards via inboxes - take Salaine from Mother's day event as an example. They could've allow the affected players to still pay for the cards (8k) via another approved channel and then distribute it to the affected accounts later. However, it seems that they simply just don't care enough to do that or simply think about an alternative. Disappointing.
1+, or just give the card in compensation too, It wasn't your fault that the login via Facebook function wasn't working.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 12:35am

1+, or just give the card in compensation too, It wasn't your fault that the login via Facebook function wasn't working.

Re-quoting so many things lol. Anyways I understand, to me just sounded like you NEEDED to pay for a card. Just how it came off towards me but I gotchu. No ill-intent towards you man. I feel like the team is spread extremely thin, and that cutting volunteers didn't help at all with this issue at all, whatever their reasosn. Regardless, someone is still occasionally looking and running the game in the back-end. Who knows their reasons for what they're doing. But I agree with you otherwise, I don't think they care enough at the moment.

Also towards 20comer, they will never give the card out for compensation as long as they can make money lol. I feel like an alternate payment gateway in how Weakling stated would likely be the best option.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Jarhead_Jesus" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 7:09am

how long is this going to be down for? I still cn't log into my account

sourOG

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 2:22pm

Mate, it's evident enough that they don't give two f**** about their players. Gamigo's motto seems to be maximise profit with minimal effort. Updates were only given when people are constantly pestering them, even though it was mentioned "We will provide updates as soon as we receive them". As what Ramudo has said, these poor volunteers we're dealing with on a day-to-day basis can only do so much and it's all up to some greasy potatoes in the gamigo office who are getting paid to make some decision/do some actual work.

• Activate Facebook

• "SoulEater" is male

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 2:34pm

Inability to log in through facebook

It is not letting me log in through facebook
SoulEater
Server 16

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 8:53pm

Wouldn't be surprising if it took them as long as fixing Anemiya/Lelith to fix this login issue.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 2:33am

still unable to log on using my FB acct. going on 2 full days now

S17 bastien
SourOG

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 10:39am

It has been 6 days for me and potentially longer for others.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 25th 2020

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 6:03pm

Demonick server bastyen 17

hello I can't get kings on the face, my nick Demonick sever bastyen 17 I'm attending even considering that the last stage will be on the 26th my team is composed of Galdof, samcrow, RhomeuKinto and Demonick we chose the human race, I very much ask for your attention because I participated in all the other steps right from now I thank you for your attention

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 6:46am

hello I can't get kings on the face, my nick Demonick sever bastyen 17 I'm attending even considering that the last stage will be on the 26th my team is composed of Galdof, samcrow, RhomeuKinto and Demonick we chose the human race, I very much ask for your attention because I participated in all the other steps right from now I thank you for your attention
same i did the same i signed up for the event and humans and did solo and still cant login been going on for like 1 week i missed alot even the rosely card sadly and name scythe server judgement 16
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 6:54am

As mentioned several times, you shouldn't worry about the event, should you have participated at least once.
Your reward will be allocated to you as follows: min. 1 x participation + rank of the race = reward.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:32am

Any status updates / ETR on when its going to be fixed.

SourOG
Bastien

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:45am

If I had more information, I would have shared it with you.
Consider that the volunteer team is also affected by the problem.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2020

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 10:02am

I am getting the same fb login issue

This is a screen shot of the fb error message when I click the facebook icon for login.
The server is judgement
My profile is newbiedewbiedew
I can no longer login due to this issue and I have looked at the thread and it is over 7 days old

brentbracken9 has attached the following file:
  • oauth.pdf (35.58 kB - 23 times downloaded - latest: Aug 1st 2020, 5:44am)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 6th 2020

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 12:34pm

As mentioned several times, you shouldn't worry about the event, should you have participated at least once.
Your reward will be allocated to you as follows: min. 1 x participation + rank of the race = reward.
i did mine 2 or 3 times and im humans XD i hope this will be fixed soon i was planing to use 30 dollors but since this decided to happen i think i might use it on diff game sadly ;{
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:37am

I guess this is one way to get players to stop playing your game... shouldn't be that hard to fix a sign on.... this don't make no sense..

again still cannot log on. same error

sourOG
bastien

• Activate Facebook