You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ramudo" is male
  • "Ramudo" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 11:10pm

Chinese Cards Thread

Heyo everyone!

As of today I'll start an English thread for unreleased Chinese cards. This will include all of the cards details for every version. I figure it'll provide a splash of life to the forums.

Please Note: These cards may or may not come to English servers in the same form. They may not be even close to their Chinese counterpart.

Firstly we have what I'll be calling Unnamed 1. My OCR can't translate the names for cards, so I'll be addressing cards as Unnamed until their Chinese name in text is published on their forums. I'll be re-editing names here with a (*) to signal a name change.

Her abilities are as follows:

Epic:
Echo Slam: Attacks all adjacent enemies and heroes.
Shield Ward: Cannot be affected by negative effects.
Rhythm: Each round, apply Accompaniment (Upon death, kills a random friendly creature.) to an enemy creature. Lasts 1 turn.
Heavy Armor (Rough Translation): Reduce physical damage taken by 3.

Legendary:
Rhythm: Each round, apply Accompaniment (Upon death, kills a random friendly creature.) to an enemy creature. Lasts 1 turn.
Heavy Armor (Rough Translation): Reduce physical damage taken by 3.
Magic Reflection: Reflects Magic Damage.

Godlike:
Physical Defense: Physical damage taken is reduced to 0.
Magic Reflection: Reflects Magic Damage.

I'll try my best to keep updating everyone here on unreleased cards.
Please remember still, cards are likely subject to change upon English release.

There are still a few more cards, I'll try to post about them here a little later. Until then!

**** Post Edit: The ability Accompaniment likely means once an enemy has it and dies, it will kill another ENEMY creature, not your own. This is likely to be the case.***

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Ramudo" (May 31st 2020, 12:22am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (31.05.2020)

Terrify

Common

• "Terrify" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 12:10am

I may have read the Accompaniment effect weird so either it makes them kill more allies which would be super interesting or it kills one of YOUR ally creatures which would make this card a bit of a gambler's game like how Emperor was in his day. Either way it has an interesting concept for an AoE card

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 12:11am

Its worded very oddly, I have to translate the translations as well so they may come out a bit rough around the edges.

If an enemy has Accompaniment, it kills another ENEMY card, not your own.

EDIT: At least that's my assumption. Honestly who knows.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 12:51am

We already have this skill in the game.
A card with a purple pumpkin has this effect.
The basis is that these pumpkins are shuffled into the opponent's deck as soon as the main creature is played. (Similar to Goblin Queen Shani and her goblins)

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diogenes" is male

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 1:32am

Thanks, this is really interesting. If it was a male, we could've called it ken-drama. Unless it's a trap.

-Dio

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diogenes" (May 31st 2020, 1:40am)

• Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2020

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 2:08am

Just post the card image with the skill text...we have a few people here who know Chinese (including me).
Also Jian Yu, the card you posted, (You'd only call it Kendama in Japanese, and that's a literal reading for a word that is highly uncommon in Japanese) was from months ago lol. If you're going back through WZZH's archives you've got a long way to go man.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 2:27am

I'll post the raw chinese abilities if people want, it's fine with me. Also, until I can sort out how the "amazing" sorting of the Chinese guide goes, I may post old or new cards.

I know for a fact this card doesn't exist here in english servers, so I feel at least if some people can see some of em, it's a win for me. So I do apologize beforehand if these cards are older.

Regardless, I don't know if this is from before. Their guide, regardless of how messy it is, is in some sort of chronological order. So while I can't find the card itself in the maintenance, I don't know if it really was "months" ago.

• Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 2:40am

Their sorting is chronological. I'm assuming you're just pulling the assets from the game unless you're using a different data mining method.
Typically on the Chinese server we release a new card every week, so the weekly patches will have the Chinese text. Jian Yu for example was released in December (http://wzzh.23game.cn/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=2644). You can just trace the patch logs that way and see, but there's a good amount of cards before December that weren't ever released outside the Chinese servers as well.

Probably what sucks about their patch notes is that they don't bother putting in the image so you have to go in game, but normally I do that when I datamine them anyways so I guess it works out for a quick reference without having to load everything.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 9:08am

Fair enough, my bad for doubting you. Its likely that I chose Jian Yu due to it being the most recent-ish Event Guide category card (Which probably wasn't ever updated). I'll look for some more that aren't old, so thanks for the fact check. I'l be posting more cards when I find the time. Cheers!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 10:04am

If your OCR also works out for Japanese, you could check out the Japanese version as well. New cards plus pack probabilities, e.g.

301 Moved Permanently
301 Moved Permanently

via main page or 301 Moved Permanently .

I /think/ I saw a Ranger's pack while backscrolling thru the translated news but it's been a while. E: Found it
301 Moved Permanently
(translation being something like ranged attribute pack, which Ranger's pack is all about)

The Japanese wiki also seems to be quite quick to add the new cards, e.g. for the above it's Oda Nobunaga on the translated version of

悪魔2 - ディヴァイン・グリモワール wiki

But there's a pretty big diff between similar card names and art and so on. We get Lil Grooty with its OPness this month, same card art on that page its abilities:
Godlike, 5CD, 15ATK, 15 HP, Meteor Strike, Hero's Bane 4, Fire Spell 5 (enemy summons get searing 5 on being summoned), Embrave 2, Late Arrival (Scholar's get-on-field-early ability).

Below her there's Magician of Books which looks very similar to our version. So it's more or less a toss-up I guess.

• Activate Facebook

Nua

Common

Monday, June 1st 2020, 2:25am

Yeah that's why the Japanese version can be finnicky to pull from. Divine Grimoire (the Japanese version) has better wiki data and whatnot for their cards, but a lot of their cards have completely different abilities because they designed them independently from the Chinese version (WZZH). When you datamine the card data, you'll notice a lot of them are specifically named JP_X to denote which cards were asset pulls from the Japanese version that were then converted into different cards.

Garder Iori (first card in the wiki link), is actually called Godslayer Killian in Divine Grimoire, and she acts more like Lelith Hesper (Searing 3, First Strike, Soul Eater, 10x1 attack, Temptation 3).

The Chinese cards are "better" in that regard because KaL pulls data straight from the Chinese servers (before doing modifications), so the art and skill bases line up a lot better (though KaL is missing about 40% of the cards)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 10:00pm

Possible New Cards

Trying something new today, I have all new and recent cards to show you guys! (8 of them!)

I translated all these from their website and just put them in a Google Spreadsheet, so I'm just testing out a new format for displaying the new cards for today.

These cards are from May 2nd to around now on the Chinese servers. They're in chronological order from top to bottom release-wise.

Also Ik this one is already in our recent patch, figured I'd add.

EDITED if you saw prior for dumbass formatting lmao.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Ramudo" (Jun 24th 2020, 10:25pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

plazmaonfly (25.06.2020)

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2020

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 6:01am

Trying something new today, I have all new and recent cards to show you guys! (8 of them!)

I translated all these from their website and just put them in a Google Spreadsheet, so I'm just testing out a new format for displaying the new cards for today.

These cards are from May 2nd to around now on the Chinese servers. They're in chronological order from top to bottom release-wise.
.[/b]

Removing some of the test while quoting

If you are already putting in sheet ... just try to share the sheet itself (obliviously in view only mode).
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 6:08am

Removing some of the test while quoting

If you are already putting in sheet ... just try to share the sheet itself (obliviously in view only mode).

I'll consider for next time I post. Just trying new stuff next time. I'll just have to do some formatting to make it presentable if I share the spreadsheet link. (It's a mess)
  • Activate Facebook