You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 3:41pm

being mostly a warrior class player i can find counters for kazax and yama but not lust. hence is my view.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 6:31pm

DON'T BAN AWAKENED LUST!!!

It would be like..buying a Lamborghini, but have the car dealership take it back, and give you a Trecel, and giving you the difference in cost of the two. You've been "compensated," but it is NOT the same.

It is understandable in the cases where the card literally breaks the game, but not for this.
  • Activate Facebook

JappaBra

Common

Date of registration: Feb 27th 2020

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 2:15am

• Activate Facebook

Cat

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 2:51pm

+ 1

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 3:03pm

At the moment the Devs don't want any talks in this direction.
You are welcome to continue talking here, but you should not expect that an intervention in this point can take place for the time being.

Mit Konstruktivit├Ąt erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 3:35pm

yesssssssssssssssssssssss my awakened lust it's save!!! (instead my lelith, my pan, my old towahili, my other ban cards!)

https://tenor.com/view/mara-venier-tie-l…no-gif-11343173

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 10:05pm

why must people complain every time i swear every time kal releases a useful awesome card ppl complain and beg to nerf or ban the card whats the point of playing a strategic based game if ppl just whinge and cant be stuffed to spend money to become stronger? whats the point in bringing out new cards if everytime ppl are just going to complain? i strongly disagree that this card should be banned or nerfed. honestly im getting sick, tired awesome useful cards get brought out only to be banned or nerfed. we may as well resurrect pan and 11th and use it onnly for pvm situations i mean this just gets more ridiculous as time goes by. if pvp is not your thing just stick to ascension tower and bossing because tbh non vip players are just ruining this game. ive played other games in the past (wont mention which game) and they had recharge features and i have seen people spend and spend like crazy just to upgrade. people know what they want to upgrade and what they dont. with certain deck builds in this game people aim to upgrade specific builds and to have that card banned or removed that they add to deck is awful only to get a refund of silver fire ruby and black opal. eventually there will be even more powerfuil cards come out i assume and all non vip players are gonna whinge to ban or nerf. think about it kal needs to make money annd if they choose to dismiss the only people who financially support this game (vip players) then thats going to be a costly mistake. take for example the legendary Thrasymachus that we all love and miss. Kal lost such a massive spender and i can just see kal will give in to the non vip players just to be "fair". in my eyes if you cant beat em join em or find new strategies until you find one that works best for you after all this is a strategic based game. to the non vip players out there whinging to ruin the game drink some concrete and harden up just because you dont win every game doesnt mean anything. ive seen non vip players play extremely strong. and yes ppl still do sell strong useful cards. if you dont have the irl money to recharge theres multiple ways of earning gold. earn and save guys its really not that hard.

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 11:09pm

Probably cos losing or winning within 5 turns isn't very fun?

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Thique

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 2:01am

Winning in 4 turns is very fun, the ones that are complaining are the ones losing in 4 turns

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 9:06pm

A GSD final which lasts two turns is so much fun! 8|

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 9:20pm

When your opponent draws 4 Card and goes before you.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 8:57am

I would prefer a Lust ban too, shes not helping in closing the gap between low VIP/high VIP/Whales. I would say its more likely doing the opposite, as usually both players shuffle for Lust anyways so the whale will splash out his insane cards while he laughs about the low VIP cards. Also shes pretty much completely removing the impact a player has on winning/losing a game by making decisions. Game has turned into shuffle for Lust, play whats ready and then just win or lose, depending on if your opponent has also drawn a Lust and who had the better cards drawn with it. There is no more strategic holding cards back or similar, because you need to dump everything to redraw more. For me the game feels like moving in the wrong direction currently. Around 6 months ago like 99 % of the meta relevant cards were small recharges, bonanza/free card rewards or had been in cheap packs and already been plenty of times on auction house. But now every good card is only released as a big recharge. Maybe thats already a sign that the game will close down soon (or does anyone believe in an HTML5 port?) and that they try to milk as much as possible before its over.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:02am

Even if it doesnt close. Lust already killed the game.

Its more RNG than skill.

Match ends in 3-4 turn. Its so boring.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:20am

Hm, I am thinking of an idea that I, with the agreement of the players, should carry out a so-called balance banlist (not to be confused with the bans that were made for technical reasons, they will be punished for disregard).

This would be a trial for a week if the players agreed.

(To note again, compliance with this ban list would be voluntary, but I think if enough Players takes part, it might work.)

Mit Konstruktivit├Ąt erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 11:22am

I try to run a balanced deck of 22 but even then it is so hard to get wins against 15 card decks. most players don't even use skills which is a big shame cause that what classes are for. I would love to do some games with power decks and enjoy pvp.

• Activate Facebook

Cat

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:27pm

Hm, I am thinking of an idea that I, with the agreement of the players, should carry out a so-called balance banlist (not to be confused with the bans that were made for technical reasons, they will be punished for disregard).

(To note again, compliance with this ban list would be voluntary, but I think if enough Players takes part, it might work.)
+1 awesome idea
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:35pm

I am so with this!
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:48pm

Lust being overpower is a no brainer. the one oppose of the bans are those that like the free win.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:55pm

I only agree partially with what Kaynie has said. The part where I disagree will be about decision making. Yes, most players are now shuffling for an awakened lust start. However, that doesn't mean that it's an auto win by just mindlessly dumping whatever cards that's are ready on hand. The order of cards being played and locations of the cards is still important to guarantee a win. In simple words, it is heavily RNG based with little skills required. There are also many cards that are heavily RNG based but I guess not mentioned - yamanoguchi with her "buy-one-free-one" ability is another example when both sides has her out on field, basically just see which side manage to remove the other side's yama with that ability first.

I wouldn't mind a one-week trial as long as it's enforced and consistent throughout. If it's going to be a voluntary based approach, don't even think about doing it because we all know that there will be people who will not abide by it and that will in turn generate more whining from "we know who" than it is now. If one person still uses lust, it will generate a chain effect and more people will follow suit since "we all" don't wanna lose/"want a free win". And again, it seems like people don't quit even if awakened lust isn't banned anyways since they're still playing even though it's boring when match ends in 3-4 turns so what's the point of creating so much work for the devs considering so many other bugs/issues are still left unattended.

So just to sum it up, if you are really going to do the trial, start collecting people's opinions and standpoints about that and work out a systematic and fair trial that will proof the "OP-ness" of lust or whatever you guys called it. And by people, I mean players who owns awakened lust as they are the people that will have to "follow the rules" during the period of the trial. Also, all forms of lust will have to be banned during the trial as most people who owns 3 awakened lust most probably wouldn't have kept another 1 - 3 copies of GL lust just to compensate during those trials. This is of course to prevent more whining and potential backlash to the team. Not to mention there will be a potential scream for compensation for those unusable period of awakened lust from certain group of players.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2020

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 5:48pm

I only agree partially with what Kaynie has said. The part where I disagree will be about decision making. Yes, most players are now shuffling for an awakened lust start. However, that doesn't mean that it's an auto win by just mindlessly dumping whatever cards that's are ready on hand. The order of cards being played and locations of the cards is still important to guarantee a win. In simple words, it is heavily RNG based with little skills required. There are also many cards that are heavily RNG based but I guess not mentioned - yamanoguchi with her "buy-one-free-one" ability is another example when both sides has her out on field, basically just see which side manage to remove the other side's yama with that ability first.

I wouldn't mind a one-week trial as long as it's enforced and consistent throughout. If it's going to be a voluntary based approach, don't even think about doing it because we all know that there will be people who will not abide by it and that will in turn generate more whining from "we know who" than it is now. If one person still uses lust, it will generate a chain effect and more people will follow suit since "we all" don't wanna lose/"want a free win". And again, it seems like people don't quit even if awakened lust isn't banned anyways since they're still playing even though it's boring when match ends in 3-4 turns so what's the point of creating so much work for the devs considering so many other bugs/issues are still left unattended.

So just to sum it up, if you are really going to do the trial, start collecting people's opinions and standpoints about that and work out a systematic and fair trial that will proof the "OP-ness" of lust or whatever you guys called it. And by people, I mean players who owns awakened lust as they are the people that will have to "follow the rules" during the period of the trial. Also, all forms of lust will have to be banned during the trial as most people who owns 3 awakened lust most probably wouldn't have kept another 1 - 3 copies of GL lust just to compensate during those trials. This is of course to prevent more whining and potential backlash to the team. Not to mention there will be a potential scream for compensation for those unusable period of awakened lust from certain group of players.

Well said ... Totally agree with this ... + 1 from my side
  • Activate Facebook