You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, May 15th 2020, 10:11pm

I remember that announcement myself, yes.
But things have changed.
In addition, nothing is currently being worked on or decided, which is why I didn't want to write anything about the topic at first.
Let's wait and see what happens.

You may also like to remind yourself that posts with [Officiel] on it, I was commissioned to write them, but do not have to remain valid forever.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Friday, May 15th 2020, 11:05pm

ban awak lust

I do not want ban lust awak, because it simply cost us money to first have lust and then spend silver, ruby ​​fire, black opal, tired of ban cards, in the end, I do not know whether or not to buy the cards always with the fear that later they will be ban, and the compensation never comes close to what we've spent

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "maritxu" (May 16th 2020, 1:57am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 18th 2019

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 12:47am

I'm not against banning/nerfing the card as long as fair compensation is given out. In other words, I'll be on the fence on this matter.

If you express such wishes, you should be aware of the consequences.
Because under certain circumstances your expected compensation will not take place or to a lesser extent.
You also have to consider whether a nerf (like Towahli, just not as extreme) might satisfy more people in the long term.

However just to address the above, if no compensation/rubbish compensation will be given out just because people (who either doesn't have her - majority or have her but wanted her removed) complain, that is just unfair for the affected people who didn't opted for the removal. This is no different to pushing people off the cliff without their consent. So again, this is something to think about for the team.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 9:11am

I do not agree with its cancellation. It gives fewer strong players the opportunity to stand up to stronger players.
And you can win against her even if you don't lick her first.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2020

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 3:34pm

at the end of the day there are counters skills like buzzing flies stop the inspire effects if you dont have them in your deck then thats on you the cost of the cards that stop lust are also a factor of 10 cheaper than awakened lust also in 2v2 and gbs lust is less effective. this is just a bitter lemons thread dont sour the cows milk.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 4:44pm

so ban also modesty, salaine voidguarde, kara, yamanogouchi, laylah, nerdy calculina, farrah, natasha, spiritual lover... who spend money take the game alive, who NOT spend money not take game alive. This is a merchant rule. IF you spend money you can asking to ban or to revised a card, who play for free and not spend also 1€ take the game like it is. It's a bad way to answer, i know, but it's the hard reality. Ok the game, but the game can be serious when spend moneys (in some case a lot of money)

• Activate Facebook

caineeee

Common

Date of registration: Nov 12th 2019

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 7:30am

i don't think it should be banned. most who want it banned don't have or didn't want it to be here in the first place. I for one have 3 and spent a lot of money to get it. there are plenty of counter to awa lust. if awa lust is banned I sure hope appropriate comp is given that's a big loss to all that have

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 5:58pm

People that are against awk lust ban are the dolphins that enjoy beating whales. This shows how one op one card is. Sure there are many ways to kill lust but you cant counter something thats 1cd on turn 1. It already did its job by drawing 3 and inspire 3.

• Activate Facebook

caineeee

Common

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:03am

People that are against awk lust ban are the dolphins that enjoy beating whales. This shows how one op one card is. Sure there are many ways to kill lust but you cant counter something thats 1cd on turn 1. It already did its job by drawing 3 and inspire 3.

not against it for that reason. against it because ive spent quite a bit to get 3. my deck would work without them. you say that cuz now u lose more than u ever have in the past. you can have 1 lust and still not even break top 32. im not against it but I would like the hundreds of dollars hat went into making those awa lust back in some way shape or form
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2019

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:55am

I'm definitely against the ban. I enjoy too much being creative and trying decks out. Sure everybody runs 3 awaken lusts in their deck now, but so many different combos in top 32 that makes it fun to try to figure out what deck to use. And Dragon, allright we get it, you don't have 50 winning streak anymore, too many whales around, sorry old days are gone.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 18th 2020, 6:41am

Honestly speaking, from a business point of view, if so called "dolphins" are able to beat "whales" by just investing in 3 copies of awakened lust, banning/removing her will be a dumb idea. The amount of money involved in getting the resources for that is a lot as pointed out by caineeee, just an estimated guess on the amount of gold/recharge = 150k gold. Just by judging the numbers of so called "dolphins" against "whales", there are definitely more "dolphins" than "whales", which means the potential gain for gamigo is definitely higher by keeping the card as it is.

On another note, from my personal observation, "whales" are probably not investing as much money as the "dolphins" now as they are probably not recharging for any small/big recharge cards anymore. Instead, they just use the gold they get from arena rewards to bid for those cards in AH - let's call this group of players the "beach whales". If I'm looking at this issue from a business perspective and were to pick side, I'll definitely go with the pack of "dolphins" rather than "beach whales" who are just sitting on a beach not contributing to the ecosystem solely based on the fact that the former brings more potential to the business. Just my personal opinion based on what I've seen so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Aside from the above, my personal standpoint on the removal of lust remains unchanged (on the fence) as I've no idea what will happen if the removal do happen, i.e. "Do we get compensation?", "What's the compensation like?" etc. I personally feel that awakened lust has definitely governs the type of deck you see in PvP which reduces the creativity in deck building - as they all are highly dependent on Lust for initial speed in the deck. We can all see that battles are usually won by players who start first with an awakened lust and this further proves my point. However, I will not be agreeing to the removal of lust unless a list of adequate and fair compensation is released prior to the decision being made on her removal.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Monday, May 18th 2020, 12:51pm

For me. I would say yes to the ban for few reasons...

- whoever draws lust first is bound to win no matter what.
- alot of people are using 15-17 card decks. so easy to draw lust.
- I am sure alot of people would want fair fights not ones that last for 5 turns max.

I am sure many want her banned. I have just gotten my 3rd recently after having just 1 for a long time. it makes a massive difference and having her banned or even non available to be awaken would make the difference. at least we could have decent fights without the possibility of having our decks emptied by 4 turns or so.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, May 18th 2020, 2:54pm

I'm definitely against the ban. I enjoy too much being creative and trying decks out. Sure everybody runs 3 awaken lusts in their deck now, but so many different combos in top 32 that makes it fun to try to figure out what deck to use. And Dragon, allright we get it, you don't have 50 winning streak anymore, too many whales around, sorry old days are gone.

No matter what deck u try it revolves around awk lust. Has nothing to do with whales. There were whales back then too. The problem with awk lust is it decides the match.

If i dont shuffle a lust start then iose 99% of my fight vs someone with a lust start

If u think awk lust is balanced then.....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, May 18th 2020, 2:55pm

For me. I would say yes to the ban for few reasons...

- alot of people are using 15-17 card decks. so easy to draw lust.
- I am sure alot of people would want fair fights not ones that last for 5 turns max.

I am sure many want her banned. I have just gotten my 3rd recently after having just 1 for a long time. it makes a massive difference and having her banned or even non available to be awaken would make the difference. at least we could have decent fights without the possibility of having our decks emptied by 4 turns or so.

+1
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Monday, May 18th 2020, 3:21pm

and as dragon stated mostly every deck revolves around lust. with another embrave minor coming out that is going to shorten games abit further with lust. banning her would then give some players abit more time to play without having to be spammed by this and that.

when I play warrior I love to build a solid power deck. most times I have to play short just to get some wins.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 18th 2020, 3:29pm

You can't counter awakened Lust. Surely there are counters like Modesty,Yogi Mahir-Zian, anti inspire cards.. But it's too late! It is only enough when Lust hits your opponent once and they have HUGE advantage over you. By turn 4 they can lay their complete deck out, you can never fight back. Awakened Lust is even more broken than Pan and Towahli.

What do you guys mean it costed you too much money to get awakened Lust? Solution could be they give you Godlike Lust (which is still amazing yet balanced card) and a Black Opal you can use on other card.

I'm sure majority of the players would like balanced games again..

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2019

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:54pm

I don't think lust is balanced compare to other cards, what I'm saying is I'm having fun with these and you still have space to make different kinds of decks.

• Activate Facebook

caineeee

Common

Monday, May 18th 2020, 10:02pm

also. since everyone says whoever draws lust first automatically wins. me and caps vs a lot. he can puul lust first an still lose. same goes for me. lust doesn't decide the game. ur deck and how you play it does. yaman is actually broken and no ones complaingin about that. im firmly against this. I want my fire rubies and bo and silver back if lust is taken cuz only reason I made gl ws to awa it

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, May 18th 2020, 10:40pm

Lust allows u to bring out op card like yama.

Without lust, you cant bring out yama fast enough. U are comparing a 1cd card to a 5 cd.
A lot of the op card is dependent on lust.

U can lose with lust first if ur other card in hand is futile. Take for example 2 lust or lust + yarra

If the top players in the last 5 years like Kaynie, Alenka and I are stating there is an issue with lust then something is wrong.

The game has become more rng based because everything revolves around lust.

1- going first
2- your starting hand 2/3 card
3- shuffle for lust or lose

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (May 18th 2020, 10:45pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 1:06am

I believe the below addressed this statement. It's RNG based. You're not bound to win with Lust on hand.

U can lose with lust first if ur other card in hand is futile. Take for example 2 lust or lust + yarra

Lust + Faranth screws you up too.

Another solution for this - introduce new cards that can counter her, e.g. 1cd which blocks inspire, 1cd which has the same ability as Samir/Tansy. If awakened lust is banned I can imagine lots of aquatic animals - whales/dolphins changing to priest with Amut and inspire LOL.
  • Activate Facebook