You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Friday, May 8th 2020, 2:33pm

Rainbowevent Participation

Date Participation: 08.05.2020 - 27.05.2020
Voting: 28.05.2020 - 29.05.2020

Hello heroes,

Here you can insert your contributions for the event.
As soon as the voting starts, the thank-o-mat will be activated by me, not earlier.

Don't forget your server and ingame name.
Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Friday, May 8th 2020, 4:19pm

The heroes, decide to face the task and enter in the Challange Hall near the Ascension Tower.
A little angel, Cupid, start to expain the task.
Hello fellows! If you can able to show to me that the all peoples, ogre, human, elves, demons, beasts, goblins, undeads, dragons, halfbloods and planes are the same part of ALL, you'll can climb the Ascension Tower and become legendary in our lands.
The heroes start to explain why a race is better than others, the humans are clever, the ogre are strong, the dragons powerful, the elves magical but no one can explain why are superior then others.
In a little the different hands take some weapons, because the words are not sufficient to the purpose.
The battle sart with furors, in a bounch of minutes, ten corpse lie on the ground in a lake of blood. With a flap of wings, Cupid, the angel of love, fire 10 arrows on the corpse and they istantly return to life.
Who is before a human now is a elf, the demon are a beast, the haflbloods an ogre etc. Then Cupid said:" it doesn't matter if you are white, green, black, white or red, if you are gay, straight or bisex, if you are tall or short, if you are female or male, the only difference is HOW you love the others, how much respect you treat the others, how much you can feel the emotions of the others.
So i've decide to give you the biggest gift, a new life BUT in another body, so you all, can feel how is fit the difference of your skin!"
All heroes feels very strange in this new way but all noticed that have one similar thing: an arrow in the back that bleeding a lot. The strength start to vanish really quickly with blood, so te only way to save his/her self is to cooperate togheter. Now the strenght, the clever, the powerful or the magic are not so useful like the cooperation and the heroes understand the way "we need to cooperate eachother to extract the arrow!" they do so.
In a minute all the heroes are free from arrow but the second lessons of cupid incoming.
The head of all arrows are an heart.
The heroes understand now the lesson.
It's dosen't matter your race, who you love, or who you are, everybody are nothing without others and eachothers help, and also dosen't matter if you live in a forest, in a cave, in the sea, walk, fly, run, use magic or the sword, all have an EARTH and the heart is in everybody and give the life.
So if you are alive use the HEART everywhere, everytime and for all the things and the heroes can become a legendary peoples! When Cupid listen that words agree with heroes and finally with his arrows, fire 7 different colours yellow, orange, red, gren, blue, violet, and purple to indicate the way to the ascnsion tower where they finally become a really legendary people! :love::heart::heart2:

Erinnia elyria (sorry for my bad english!)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:19am)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sauron (29.05.2020)

Crystle

Common

• "Crystle" is female

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2019

Friday, May 8th 2020, 7:19pm

Rainbow Event!

There was once a very special salamander who lived peacefully in a bright blue lake outside the city of Tenochtitlan.
The priests of the sun would occasionally catch sight of the creature as it swam beneath their wooden bridges crossing the outer moats.
"Just look how bright that Axolotl is!" One would comment (translated from Aztec.)
"Where?" they would all gather to see such a strange rarity.
Soon the beautiful and extra specially transparent creature was known to many citizens of the city, and they all did their part to make sure the salamander wasn't harmed, and was looked after.
They named him Fuerst after the distant cousin of Quetzalcoatl given how bright orange the little guy was!
One young boy, the son of the high priest, took a special interest in the creature and followed him regularly, indeed it soon became daily.
Citaxli of the black jaguar tribe would run along the banks of the moats that Fuerst swam in and he would talk to his bright orange friend. Whenever Citaxli would speak the cute little Axolotl would look up at him with his little ongoing smile, so it seemed he could understand the boy! Citaxli took that as a sign and it only encouraged him to continue talking to him, telling him stories, and passing the time with his friend.
One day the boy and his salamander took a new path through the outskirts of the city, since so many waterways existed throughout. Crossing into the warrior's quadrant the two didn't realize they were intruding in on a kick contest between some local boys. They wore the colors of the Blood Rainbow tribe and they looked up in time to see the little gang surround Citaxli. Apparently as bright and beautiful as Fuerst was they hadn't noticed him down inside the canal. The red painted boys looked to bully poor Citaxli and Fuerst jumped in desperation to figure out what he could do to save his human friend. The moment he showed himself in the open air, some of the bigger kids ran over and grabbed the large salamander by his limbs. Oh no!
Citaxli was beside himself with fear for it looked like the bullies were going to harm the cute animal.
"Please don't hurt my friend!" He cried.
"What do you mean, your friend? It's just a stupid lizard..." One of the largest of the Blood Rainbow's called back.
Apparently the sons of warriors weren't as well educated as the sons of the priest chaste.
"No no, he's not a lizard, he's an Axolotl which are amphibians." Citaxli tried to explain.
"I don't care what IT is, he's gonna die for trespassing on our grounds, and so are you little Jaguar kitten." Good insults they had, Citaxli thought.
"Meep meep!" Cried Fuerst with all the voice he could summon from his relatively small amphibious body! Fuerst was distressed that they meant his friend harm as well!
The nasty red painted boy tore Fuerst's arm off, and they all laughed.
Citaxli couldn't believe it. How could they be so mean and awful?
Fuerst cried in pain and his adorable little voice was so heartbreaking to hear.
"You won't get away with that, meanie!" Citaxli got in his best fighting stance he could muster.
All the bully boys laughed at that, and at the sight of the priest child trying to act like a warrior.
Citaxli might have been just a priest, and a young acolyte of their practice at that, but he wasn't a coward, and he sure wasn't going to put up with these horrid bullies doing the worst things to a harmless creature.
"The Snake of the Sun will burn you guys to cinders!" He called out in his best tough voice he could create.
Fuerst heard the claim and in his agony looked up to the sky with his super cute eyes and called on Quetzalcoatl the snake of the firmaments!
A brilliant beam of the sun shone down in that instant and struck the bully who was just about to pull another leg off of the salamander! It got him right in the eyes with all the colors of the best rainbows ever seen over the mountains after a jungle storm. The large boy yelped in fright and tossed the amphibian up into the air. Citaxli leapt forward and caught his friend and turning as fast as he could he raced for the canal edge! They dived together into the fresh water and raced under the surface to escape the gang of warrior boys. Even with only three limbs, Fuerst's tail was powerful and he surged them forward with strong strokes of his swimming ability.
Those mean kids didn't stand a chance and soon they were safe much further away and breathing air for the human and assimilating water for the amphibian through his gills. Now that Citaxli could recount the events that just happened he exclaimed in some surprise to his bright orange friend.
"You really ARE the prince of the skies, Fuerst! It was incredible what you did!" Citaxli hugged his best friend.
Fuerst grinned his teensy cute little grin and blinked in happy acknowledgement.
A few days later Fuerst had grown his one missing arm back as Axolotl's are known to do with a little help from the tender care Citaxli and his family provided. "Prince Fuerst" was how he was known as from that day forward, and Citaxli was happy for a long time to come with the discoveries he and the beautiful salamander made together, despite the anguish and rough times! From then on the two would smile at all the pretty rainbows they'd see together, or.. was that just what happy Aztec boys and their salamanders did anyways? :)
The End! ^^

Crystle Marie
"Crystle" in S16! <3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:19am)

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Sauron (29.05.2020), DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

MattG

Common

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 12:17am

Remember
All
Individuals
Need
Blessings
Or
Warmth

That's what a rainbow means to me.

Tanye
S12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:20am)

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 12:34am

Since my 1st post got deleted. :P

Dragon
Beast
Elf
Human
Halfblood
Undead

Rainbow race.

S16 Dragon

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:20am)

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Sauron (28.05.2020), Cat (29.05.2020), xburbulasx (29.05.2020), Ardyc (29.05.2020)

• "taramas" is male

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2019

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 6:25am

rainbow capcakes

taramas server 16

https://imgur.com/QHgbWQY

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (28.05.2020), lrct (29.05.2020)

lrct

Common

Date of registration: May 9th 2020

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 9:15am

Best Rainbow Poems: 1 / 100

next rainbow poem »

Over The Rainbow - Poem by Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
Autoplay next video

The morning rays of the Sun cling
On the upper bow of the Rainbow
Emerge after a moment ‘s dusk
Brown Pelicans and Western Gulls
Fly beneath the lower bow
That touches the water
Send fishes into hiding

As I walk along the white beach
Looking at the sea, the blue waters
Dance its way towards the golden sand
Shy away from the smiling horizon
Once, in a jubilant second, vessels across,
Scream their hearts out,
Ignite the nature’s garland
The Princess of the Sea,
Colorful as Galaxies dust
Catches watchful eyes off-guard

The seven colors spectrum is the senses
Nourishes the need and desire
Like a prism, it passes through every heart
Leaving the lights of absolution
Windward and crystallize

Red, orange, yellow
Life and love bestows
Green, blue, indigo
Ships of love embargo
Engaged for passion
Violet
Rhymes like couplet
One kiss,
Over the rainbow
Breaches the distance
Between friendship
And love

s16 Lrct

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020)

• "Castalia25" is female

Date of registration: Apr 4th 2020

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 12:07pm

Rainbow event

Server 16

Castalia16

Its sad and true that other races are treated differently based on who they are born as but deep down we are all equal and deserve to be accepted for who we are regardless of race, we all have a soul and a heart, we cant stop racism but we can try and teach people to learn to accept and understand that we aren't all that different, the Rainbow signifies all of us united as one, as a whole!. so remember this symbol and remember that we are all the same in soul and heart maybe not in body or appearance but that shouldn't matter because its whats inside that counts!.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:20am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Lantus" is male

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 6:46pm

Lantus S5

Rainbow card:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:21am)

• Activate Facebook

Yoysho (28.05.2020)

Ardyc

Common

Date of registration: May 10th 2020

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 12:50am

Raids
Ascend
Ignorance
Nevertheless
Balance
Overcome
War

Ardyc, S16

A Signature, because I can

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:21am)

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020)

magor

Rare

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 2:59am

S16 magor

ty :leaf:

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:21am)

• Activate Facebook

5 registered users thanked already.

20comer (28.05.2020), TDI (28.05.2020), benji73230 (28.05.2020), Saber (28.05.2020), DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 12:27pm

Alenka
s11 - Ariella

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Dragon (28.05.2020), Kaynie (28.05.2020), Sauron (29.05.2020), DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

• "RainbowSpark" is female

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 2:50pm

The Rainbow Spirit

Once upon a time there was a magical place called Silver Heron Ridge which was very hard to live in. There were a lot of negative entities consumed with Lust, Gluttony and Arrogance.
At one time the fire of Acceptance & Tolerance was burning in that place and it was burning in rainbow colours. The creature who lit a candle with the rainbow fire brought delight to every home the light could reach. Different creatures who used this fire in his stove showed Mercy, Charity and Diligence in his house.
But one day the rainbow fire burned out and since then things were worse and worse. When life was almost unbearable, the Emperor Augustus decided not to listen to the words of The Hermit and visited one Goblin Princess secretly - she lived under the mountains at the edge of the kingdom.
He came into her modest but cozy cottage and as soon as he sat down he began to talk about his worries.

“My dear princess, I do not know what to do... it seems that all my creatures are being punished with Wrath . Everyone are like Chaos Buds and are furious with each other. There is always something to Envy. Temperance is done only by mistake. And every creature fears of his life even in his own house. My dear princess, give me an advise, please, how to help this country..?”
The princess's eyes sparkled and after a while she asked this answer instead: “Will you allow me to tell a little lie, my dear king?” The king was disconcerted - to tell a little lie? But in fear that he might lose her advice, he agreed: "For the sake of this kingdom, I will allow you everything!" The princess agreed to cooperate and prepared for the journey.
When she appeared in front of the people, she made a strange speech: “All creatures, the rainbow fire of Acceptance & Tolerance has burned out but there is still one rainbow spirit left. One of you is carrying it. He does not know about it but if he looks for it, he will find it. Then the rainbow fire will flame up again. I will not tell you whether it is a Human or a Demon, Elf or Halfblood. But be aware! If that creature is in despair, the rainbow spirit will die out and then the rainbow fire of Acceptance & Tolerance will leave us forever.”
Everyone was amazed by her speech. Not everything is lost... And since then all of them have thought about it with Patience. Every one was longing to know who she was thinking about and who is that creature carrying inside the rainbow spirit.
As the time passed, one jealous Beast was going to murder someone. When he was standing above his sleeping rival, a strange idea occurred to him: “What if he is the creature who carries the rainbow spirit? It could burn out! Woe befall us then... I would rather leave him alive."
There was yet another Dragon so unhappy about his life that one day he put his head into a noose and his last thought was: “What if her words belonged to me? I must not despair! Nobody knows, maybe I possess that rainbow spirit.“
One Ogre wanted to eat all food ration of the house, a second Devil lifted the stick against a child and a third Undead wanted to ambush a pedestrian in the dark street... - all of them were stopped by the same thought: “What if they kill the rainbow spirit too?"
Since that time the life in the kingdom has been changing for the better. All the creatures behaved decently in fear they might otherwise kill the rainbow spirit. And when the joy returned completely and the life became a pleasure, the king visited the princess again. He said to her: “Thank you. You had thought it up very well. But it is a pity you had told a lie and that this creature with the rainbow spirit is not here.”
The princess fixed her eyes upon the king's eyes calmly and said: “You know, my king, I had to tell that little lie. There is not such a creature here. Everyone carries the rainbow spirit! But I could not tell the people this truth. Would they believe me?”
RainbowSpark
S16 Judgment
RainbowSpark has attached the following image:
  • Rainbow Spirit Fire.jpg

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:21am)

• Activate Facebook

Yoysho (28.05.2020), QueenDemoniq (28.05.2020)

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2020

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 8:41pm

Once upon a time, there were two friends called Vela and Lily, who were always together until one day, due to a study commission in class, Vela was sent to sit beside another girl who was called Poppy.
They soon laughed together, and when Lily went to Vela´s house she was with Poppy, laughing and playing. Poppy didn´t even noticed when Lily arrived. So Lily went home really sad, looked at the picture of them playing in the park, then went to bed and didn´t want anything.

Vela called her and said:
– “Hi Lily, can I go to your house? Poppy just left and I want to see you. My mum told me you were at home”.

– “Yes I am whilst you were with poppy” – Vela said with vengeful tone.
– “Well, can I come?”
– “Yes, sure, come, but…Are you a friend of Poppy?”
-“Yes”
Lily became furious, but said with her normal voice:
– “Ok, I will wait for you”
– “See you later”.
Lily was angrier than a giant ogre, but she simply took a pillow, put it against the wall, relaxed and watched TV. She was watching “My little pony” when Vela arrived, and Lily said:
– “Oh, hi! Come in Vela, let´s watch My little Pony“.
-“Ok” – and they settled in front of the TV.
After a while, Poppy went to Lily´s house, and said:
– “Hi Vela”.
Vela got off her bed and left with Poppy. Lily felt guilty and angry at the same time. She threw her bag to the floor, and went to bed and little by little forgot all about it.
Next Monday, they went to school and Lily put itching powder on Poppy´s chair. Lily laughed, but not too much.
Poppy sat down and began to scratch and jumped up crazily from the chair. Everybody except Vela mocked her, especially Lily, who laughed even more. Vela said:
-“Don´t tease Poppy.”
But Lily ignored her and continued to laugh. Vela sat down feeling very offended.
After a long time they forgave each other and the three of them became friends. Vela had a Wii, so they were all entertained playing many games. They had so much fun and never fought again.

Server 16
Plazma

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020)

blue

Common

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2020

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 10:22pm

rainbow event

In differences, harmony
In diversity, balance
Why include?
Why meet?

Decent life for all!

In simplicity, welcoming gesture
In language, action without prejudice
Why include?
Why meet?

Decent life for all!

Accept the difference
And enjoy her love
Inclusion is our mission
And accepting is our challenge!

Decent life for all!

Always with affection, ethics and emotion
Authentic commitment between people
That in a clasping of hands
Strengthen encounter and communion

Decent life for all!

Include to feel
The passion and the heart
Soul motives
Greatness of approach

Decent life for all!

Skin sensitivity
Just listen, see, feel
For that it is necessary to look, touch, listen
Stripping off the ties and including
Include to match
Live ... Dream, Realize!

name: azul - s16

• Activate Facebook

DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

Pase

Common

Date of registration: Feb 25th 2020

Monday, May 11th 2020, 1:08am

Under the rainbow

Pase s16

Pase has attached the following image:
  • Under the rainbow - peque5.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:22am)

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020), Crystle (31.05.2020)

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Monday, May 11th 2020, 3:27am

Saber has attached the following image:
  • rainbow event .jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fuerst_Axolotl" (May 28th 2020, 7:22am)

• Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

magor (28.05.2020), Emilia (28.05.2020), DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

shaks

Common

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Monday, May 11th 2020, 10:18am

Rainbow event

… there and back ! a Leprechaun tale under the Rainbow...

sShakss in server 16 Judgment

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 23rd 2017

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 5:04am

Rainbow Event

The Rainbow Dragon appears to random players after a boss battle and will award extra gold to players.
In game name is FishLipsCamper
Server 16

• Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Emilia (28.05.2020), Sauron (29.05.2020), DarkNieto (30.05.2020)

EriqueBR

Common

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2020

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 1:13pm

For you to win beautiful New Year
color of the rainbow, or the color of your peace,
New Year without comparison with all the time already lived
(maybe badly lived or meaningless)
for you to win a year
not just painted again, patched to careers,
but new in the seeds of the coming-to-be;
new
even in the heart of the least perceived things
(starting from the inside)
new, spontaneous, that so perfect or not even noticed,
but with him one comes, walks,
if you love, understand, work,
you don't need to drink campaign or any other booze,
no need to send or receive messages
(plant receives messages?
passes telegrams?)

No need
make list of good intentions
to file them in the drawer.
No need to cry sorry
for the consummate bullshit
don't even silly believe
that by decree of hope
from January as things change
and be it all clarity, reward,
justice between men and nations,
freedom with the smell and taste of morning bread,
respected, starting with
for the august right to live.

To win a new year
that deserves this name,
you, my dear, have to deserve it,
you have to create it again, I know it's not easy,
but try, experiment, aware.
It is within you that the New Year
backpack and always been waiting.

EriqueBR - Judgement

• Activate Facebook

Sauron (29.05.2020)