You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Server Merge?

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lucid

Rare

• "Lucid" is male
  • "Lucid" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 6:25pm

Server Merge?

I play on Server S15, which is merged with S1 through to S14 and it has been this way for many years now.

Since this, all the S1-S15 merged server have begun to decline in population to the point no one is in queue for most of the day/night and those who do go into arena half the time are boosters doing it while everyone else is offline.

Speaking with players from S1-S15 and S16/17, the majority want a merge. I don't know what is holding one off, but I can assure you that it isn't doing the game any good, in fact it is killing the population even more because those on S1-S15 don't get to even play most of the games functions because there is no one else to do it with.

Surely there is either plans for a merge, or possibly the chance of us having a community vote and the overall answer will decide what will happen?

It would be good, if we got answers when asking about merge, rather than being ignored or told 'we don't know'.

Psychosis
Caligula - S15
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

MENJUVE (17.02.2020), horizon (02.03.2020)

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Monday, February 17th 2020, 5:19pm

i totally agree. The servers are empty, it's very difficult to play to make bosses with party or guild, the toons become really strong and the bosses very weak, now some boss can do in soloing. The rewards are very obsolete, tower too. Please, make merge and increase difficult and rewards or game die.

• Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Monday, February 17th 2020, 9:48pm

This really doesnt make any sense. At least tell us something,cause this is so stupid. S16 is so alive now,so active. Arena is full 24h a day,and what about us? There are like 10 active players who play pvp normal,rest are boosting,or use their alts to snipe others,check arena,or just boost their points. Your 2 best players,and also top spenders are gone cause of no answers about this topic. Its like we are left to wait till the game dies,but since s16 is so alive,i doubt it will die,cause off the income every week is solid. I belive the rest of us on s1,who loves this game,deserve some answers. Just say no merge and thats it. Its better to give us some answer,rather then be quiet. :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, February 17th 2020, 9:52pm

Hello hero Erinnia,

Currently no cross / merge is planned.

With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

That still applies today.
Mit Konstruktivit├Ąt erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 12:00am

Hello hero Erinnia,

Currently no cross / merge is planned.

With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

That still applies today.

Hello,

I think the question we are all asking is why? How hard is it to merge all servers? And if that is difficult, is it possible to port players over from another server into S16/S17?

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, March 1st 2020, 11:30pm

Bump

• Activate Facebook

maisaac

Common

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 12:57am

Its an absolutely ridiculous situation! Both 1s and 2s post were empty and gsd I think only 1 team was of 4 as the decline in playing population is SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small!
As a business there is no common sense in letting things fail so why is it that devs are more than happy just to lose 15 servers worth of player base?????
And then when people ask WHY they just ignore!!
You can argue there has been massive misselling going on and people are entitled to their money back as they paid into the game on good faith that they would have other players to play against!
Now clearly s1-15 there is no one and there seems NO reason as to why they shouldn't follow what they've done previously and merge servers to keep a workable player base!!
NO REPLIES OR RESPONCE MAKES THIS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 9:20pm

Can you at least ask dema to come and address the community so we know why he's so adamant that it's not going to happen as half the game dies, that's the least he can do, once we know why we can make our mind up if it's worth staying or not.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "RustyHose" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 12:19pm

Last activity
Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 11:43am

Yeah,it seems Dema is also gone,so no luck from him :)
Lets face it,theres no future for us..

• Activate Facebook