You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "steelfist" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2019

Sunday, December 1st 2019, 1:41pm

Improving Battlements & Reputation rewards

Hi big boss!

I playing this game for some time already (my nickname was Templar on 16th server and Steelfist on 17th server and even before that i was on 11th or 12th server) and so i noticed some things than can be improved without much effort and without ruining the game balance (probably). So i have 2 suggestions and 2 simple questions. Please read this when you have a time (sorry for my english, i am not a native speaker):

suggestion 1. To let battlement defense (i.e. AI who defends your batllements) to use skills of any class, not only class of batllements owner.logical reasons: AI player in batllements battle have no hero class and it looks like castle. Why should castle be limited in using different skills?
practical reasons: currently players have absolutely no use for skill cards of other classes, which still can be got from skill packs, activity rewards, fusing etc. I mean, yeah, you can sell skills via AH, but demand is absolutely not equivalent to supply. If players would have an opportunity to use skill cards for batllements defense it'll fix such a injustice. I goubt that will make batllements assault much harder, as defender AI is still extremely stupid. But that will make such battles much more unpredictable and interesting.
disclaimer: i consider the probability that to allow players to create defending deck with cards of different classes may probably be technically impossible. if so, please do not consider that suggestion.

suggestion 2. To upgrade reward for 45th level of reputation (currently it's a legendary rank elite card)
If i remember correctly, reputation rewards were the same for a very long time (probably since first day of the game). Meanwhile, overall situation in the game changed. Now we have enchantment option in the blacksmith and huge silver incomes from the batllements. But to get a 45th level of reputation is still a huge achivement even for vip players (not because it requires an outstanding skills but because it requires a lot of time and patience). For example, i am using only human cards and warrior-class cards. All my five decks are done of them (yeah i am SUCH crazy). My human reputation is currently on 31st level. And i already have a legendary Crusauder Lucanus (i just bought 22 epic lucanies at reputation shop and combined them) - so what point in receiving it as a reward for 45th level? On the other hand, if we have (at least) godlike version of lucanus as a reward it would worth the effort. Furthermore, as a reward for planes reputation we still have an epic Elemental Fire (not an OP card at all). Do you guys have any idea how that's hard to get 45th level in planes reputation? Such an achievement worth of greater reward.
disclaimer: i do not asking you to rebuild whole reputation rewards system. 100 gold reward for level 30 and 300 gold reward for level 500 are best rewards for non-vip players in the whole game. 30 elixirs of live and 6 epic fusing materials seems fine. But one legendary card can be got throught multiple much easier ways - especially when the epic version of same card can be bought in reputation shop for 18k silver (which is less than 12 hours income from batllements of medium level). Just change rank of card or change to rarer card of legendary rank (something from the Incarnate edition probably). If we get human reputation as example, legendary Arianwen the Glorious would be a superb reward.

question 1. Why are Helena and Paris not participating in the Trojan War? That's seems a bit illogical, as they are the people who caused the war in Greek mythology. I suggest to change their race to planes and add them to the Trojan War boss fight.

question 2. Why does Sanguine Tribe dungeon very oftenly drops goblin cards as reward? Isn't there a some mistake? Should not Shimmering Cave drop goblins and Sanguine Tribe drop ogres?

That's all i have to say now. thank you for maintaining the game for all these years!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "steelfist" (Dec 1st 2019, 4:41pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 11:49am

Hello Hero Steelfist,

Suggestion1: Technical issues would make a Problem.
But like the other Suggestion, i can ask about it.

Suggestion2: The Rewards are outdatet yes, when i have time, i will make ideas about the rewardssystem and discuss them with the other.
Maybe we can make some Changes.

Question1: Are they both exist as Cards?
When no, you are welcomed to create some or make ideas about them.

Question2: Both belong to the category "Fiends", thats the reason.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 7:56pm

Hi big boss!

tnx for your reply. my personal opinion is that reputation reward system in generally OK (thought maybe amount of given resources may be increased as well as rank of reward cards). At the same time, guide rewards utterly needs an update as there are whole categories of cards which are not giving any reward (as i already reported to you via server chat before). Anyway, i understand that any fundamental changes are requiring preparations and careful thinking, so i just pointed the most glaring part of the problem that could be fixed relatively easily.

Yes, there is human elite card named "Helena" (you can see her in guide under category special -> event -> event right after Duchess Miri). This card have an ability to call card named "Paris" (who also can call "Helena"), which makes me to think she is exactly the same Helena who caused the Trojan War. At the same time, both cards have non-Greek design and are not a part of Trojan War event. That's what caused me to ask such a question.

I still believe that boss fights should drop card directly related to those played by defeated boss, not just cards of same faction. May be i am wrong here.

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "steelfist" (Dec 2nd 2019, 8:15pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 8:09pm

Hello Hero Steelfist,

Please Stop calling me big boss, i am just a moderator and from that, we have 5.

I looked the Card.
Of the German Server they had the Names Franz and Sissi (dont ask).
I dont know why they had the Name Paris and Helena in EN when they dont share the Theme what his Names let you think.

And yes, i remember that you ask for a Guideupdate, i dont found the time to go further in the ideas, sry about that.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 8:21pm

oh, so they were named after Franz Joseph and his wife? that makes sense... but that's mean we can just have helena and paris as separate cards with befitting design and abilities? Probably we can even have Helena (with Charm and Dummy) who summons Paris (with Allegiance and Withdraw) who summons Hector (with Disdain and Vigilance). That should be funny.

What i mean, seriously, is that good old events sometimes need some new parts to make them fresh again.

p.s. i am just a player and we have a several hundred of them. so you're still a big boss from my perspective. i will wait for news about future updates and improvements from you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "steelfist" (Dec 2nd 2019, 8:30pm)

• Activate Facebook