You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fuerst_Axolotl" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Monday, October 28th 2019, 6:54pm

[Important] GM Activity for EN.

Hello heroes,

The Game Master Zidane is no longer available.

As long as no new game masters and / or moderators for the English version has been found, the English section will be supervised by me.

Consider the following things:
1. This message is only valid as long as new Game Masters and / or moderators for your version have been found, or I will be instructed otherwise in the future.
2. My English is not the best, please forgive me any mistakes.
3. As a result of my work and looking after my own language version I will not always be able to react immediately.

Otherwise, I hope for a nice time with you, should there be questions or other things, so is my mailbox available or write me when I'm on the servers.

With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Einen Lurchigen Abend allseits, entspannt euch am Teich und lasst euren inneren Molch ruhen.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook