You are not logged in.

[Criticism] New account feedback

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 4:51pm

New account feedback

Despite having left both franchises for months or may be years, I have continued to browse through both forums and kept tabs on the state of one of my favourite games. The continuously downward spiral was finally interrupted this September, where this forum was flooded with a plethora of praises that were sung in favour of the latest merge. The myriad praise posts prompted me to create a new account in s16. Below I wish to impart my feedback in course of this 3-day long experience. I'll try my utmost to keep this short.

I have found the community extremely pleasing and helpful. A person volunteered to be my ally and also gifted me 200k silver. There were plenty of high level guildmates who helped me through the dungeons and provided tips. A truly magnificent community.

And then much to my chagrin, I found the gameplay extremely underwhelming after hitting level 20, arena score 200. The bots went missing and there was a shocking lack of players of my level which basically made me feel like ignoring this feature. Rewards from dungeons were very diminutive and completely devolved into an auto-battle fiasco. Rewards were disproportionate to the time devoted.This steep reduction in gameplay quality, the gap between player levels and the lack of any new feature was jarring, to say the least. This cannot compare to any game that was introduced om or after 2016.

Overall, this was a masterpiece, which has devolved into a crumbling relic is barely held together by an active community- but the lack of a community manager after iArchies and limited interactions from remaining staff displays the sheer apathy and indifference of higher-ups towards the community and unwillingness to keep up with times.

Whether the praises towards the merge are a desperate attempt from the community to attract fresh blood from the RoM sinking ship, or an advertising gimmick from the managers- it is unknown. It is however clear that this version too is on it's last legs, and if flash death doesn't decimate it, the rising number of better alternatives will.

Tldr; an active and helpful community, while manages to keep this raft afloat, will not prevent it from coming apart. And this merge is simply like a bandage on a profusely bleeding wound, which, while delays, but cannot stop the cascading damage or the festering underneath.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook