You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "FangFare127" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 9th 2019

Monday, September 9th 2019, 10:00am

About "Topup Gold Stores & get extra-Goodies"

it say i can get (Hero's Legend Pack) if recharge 1000gold, but in from September 7th to September 9th i already recharge 3 times with sum is ~1200 gold and only get 1 epic pack at 7th and 1 epic pack at 9th and i very confused

So you have to recharge >1000 gold at a time to get Legend pack, or the sum amount refresh when start a new week???

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:13pm

If you recharge more than 1k gold in a single instance, you get the Legend's Pack. It doesn't mention cumulative totals.
It's important to note, there's nothing that specifies you'd get a Epic pack for each time you recharge 100 either, but presumably you probably hit some sort of threshold where it reset, otherwise you should have gotten 3 packs (assuming each recharge was over 100) or just 1 pack.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook