You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sophiya

Common

• "Sophiya" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2019

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:19pm

Good Bye S 17 and KaL (I might return someday)

Sophiya / Desmond here. That one guy from S 17 that use to make YouTube videos of KaL and post season and Guild showdowns. Unfortunately my lv 78 can't be recovered. I had a lot of nice cards. Well despite selling 30-40 whale cards. Yeah anyways take care KaL. Love this game so much. But I hate to say it being 56 and a new account now a days. It's tough competition out there. Thanks for the time I spent here. It was a good run. Dragonlee I miss you brother. Have a good time. Rebellion have a good life if your around I doubt on KaL. Magic4All NECRO AND BEER all the way brother. Wathalamir, well yeah not saying much about that player. To gacore, draven AKA Kensho and Saber. I will miss Kingdoms Dawn. This time I might quit for real. Thank you again. This game is awesome and deserves way more players and recognition.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

taramas

Common

• "taramas" is male

Date of registration: Jun 25th 2019

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 8:17am

sorry to hear that... cant the moderators do something about it? ;(

• Activate Facebook

Sophiya

Common

• "Sophiya" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2019

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 9:19pm

sorry to hear that... cant the moderators do something about it? ;(
I'm trying to get it recovered. Just have to prove I own the account... I don't know the email to it. Didn't recognize the partial to the email on it. Almost like someone hacked my account?
  • Activate Facebook