You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "missmissy" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:55pm

Pantheon packs compensation

Someone in S16 said they got comp for buying Pantheon packs. I bought like 10+ packs but why i get nothing? :(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:50am

Expecting compensation for anything is a novice mistake.
Then again, most people probably don't even realize the current event (gold rush) is wrong.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2019

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 4:59am

It's sad that the Gold Rush was switched around, but I received compensation for Valiant pack openings atleast, a Godlike Invoker and some silver. So Some amount of compensation is being handed out, it's a small step but it's still a step.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:35am

It's sad that the Gold Rush was switched around, but I received compensation for Valiant pack openings atleast, a Godlike Invoker and some silver. So Some amount of compensation is being handed out, it's a small step but it's still a step.
No, that's even worse, because it means that they're handing out compensation without any sort of announcement.

If no one got compensation, at least there's no communication and all in all everything is consistent. When no one has a clue what warrants compensation and what doesn't, it just creates more bad blood between the staff and the player base because inevitably some players that feel like they deserve compensation (like OP) will feel like they were shortchanged, especially when they get testimony from other players that "only they" got shafted by the lack of compensation.
  • Activate Facebook