You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Alenka" started this thread

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:14pm

Please, fully merge S1-S16

We want to kill Sefeia!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

3 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Kaynie (16.08.2019), Aaron (16.08.2019), modesty53 (12.09.2019)

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:19pm

In addition to the already mentioned and already sufficient justification, there are a few more reasons for this merge:

- Rise of Mythos will shut down on August 30. If S16 merges with S1 instead of S17, the RoMfugees have a better chance to develop in peace on S17.
- S1 Arena is as dead as Epstein.
- S17 Post Season decks look like they were created with the autofill function. They won't stand a chance vs S16.
- besides killing Sefeia we also want to kill Dragon!

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Aaron (16.08.2019), Alenka (16.08.2019)

Aaron

Common

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2019

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:31pm

+1

If I'm not mistaken s16 was meant to be merged to s1 during IArche's reign, so in popular opinion this should still go? they've been waiting ages, and we need more activity on our server as well.

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Kaynie (16.08.2019), Alenka (16.08.2019)

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:33pm

Love the idea Guild Showdown ( more fun dough) - Harder get top 32 - so the rewards for new players are impossible by collecting free easy gold.

But this isn't like forever the Merge thing ? ?? ? ? ?? ?(

• Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:38pm

Dont forget server 17,it really hard to get some battle for daily quests.
Im sick with so many booster in arena, mostly in 2v2.

For Kaynie "S17 Post Season decks look like they were created with the autofill function. They won't stand a chance vs S16."
IF you talking about my deck, you cant compare VIP10 and VIP0 deck. LOL

Well we can get comp few fireruby or else, but i dont really mind if not, as long as i an get some battle in arena.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:40pm

Love the idea Guild Showdown ( more fun dough) - Harder get top 32 - so the rewards for new players are impossible by collecting free easy gold.

But this isn't like forever the Merge thing ? ?? ? ? ?? ?(

yea, merges are permanent. And yes, it makes it harder to get top 32. Thats why I think a merge with 1-16 would be currently better then a merge of 16-17. The time difference between 1 and 16 is irrelevant, as 16 is already so old, that they missed nothing that is still relevant today + they stayed alone for ages and could grow easily. On 17 are a quite a few new players from RoM and more will follow when it shutsdown for good. If they get merged right away, it will harm their development quite a bit.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Schlachtenhorn" is male

Date of registration: Dec 1st 2016

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 7:37am

The next merge is Server 16 and 17.

In Memoria Eteria Olim

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" started this thread

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 11:11am

Yh, we know Schlachti, but we don't approve this merge. :D

• Activate Facebook

Swifty

Common

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Monday, August 19th 2019, 1:49pm

Yes we are all noobs still on S17.
Slowly catching up. Rip rom

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 12:21pm

I'm am from s-17 and I have better cards/decks than most of the people from other servers and I know a lot more that have all awakened cards, awakened skills etc etc etc on s-17... ... so I don't know WTF are you talking about ppl having better decks/cards than people on s-17. Unless you have some kind of super special secret card, only unlocked from s-1 to s-16, we all have the same cards... and strategies are basically all the same...so I don't know why after 3 years of server are you still thinking you are better than s-17....talking about s-17 like the server have 6 months when we have a 3 years old server....

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 11:29pm

Please, don't merge s16 with the rest of the servers, if anything s17. Still lots of fresh meat on s16, that gets beat up enough as it is. S16 already has a lot of rom players, and what I have seen of them so far, many are big spenders, and are doing better then people who have been here longer then them.
  • Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Friday, August 30th 2019, 1:45am

Merge pls !!! , all server
Its hard to get pvp in server 17

Lets just have fun pvp before the games closed. :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Friday, August 30th 2019, 8:47am

Finding PvP on S17 is not hard. There's almost always somebody sitting in the arena waiting for a match or shouting in the message board for 1v1/2v2, and if you just lurk in the arena, you'll also see plenty of people "trade" wins back and forth. We even have our resident experts who claim they know exactly who the boosters are and when to snipe them.

So no, finding PvP matches isn't hard. You can easily just advertise on the server that you're willing to hand out free wins, and people will pour in to the arena to feed off of you. Honestly if you're not seeing anyone on at all, it's probably your time zone that's the problem more than anything.

If we're going to be honest, finding "free" PvP is what people find hard, because people are obsessed with catching up to the PvP feeders and don't have enough time or money to dump into the pursuit compared to the actual feeders who took the time to figure out when other people log in and when to snipe them. But since sniping and feeding isn't against the rules...well, tough luck to anyone else who gives a damn about their score. If score matters that much to you, find someone who is willing to feed you.

Merging won't make that any less of a problem. If anything it's just going to add more feeders to the pool that people will have to catch up with, and trying to beat feeders at their game is basically a wallet check more than anything. The feeders on the older servers have had significantly more time, investment and experience in terms of figuring out who they can feed off of.

If you honestly just wanted to play "fun PvP", just stick to practice matches with people that are on at the same time as you are.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, August 30th 2019, 12:17pm

I think people (on all servers) would like a larger, more active pool for pvp rather than having to trumpet for 1 individual player to come and fight them or sniping people who are maybe swapping wins just to get daily quests done who dont actually want to pvp.. Fighting the same 5-6 players over and over again will of course get fairly dull fairly quickly so a merge with another server will at least increase that pool, and increase the fun a bit.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, August 30th 2019, 11:37pm

I think people (on all servers) would like a larger, more active pool for pvp rather than having to trumpet for 1 individual player to come and fight them or sniping people who are maybe swapping wins just to get daily quests done who dont actually want to pvp.. Fighting the same 5-6 players over and over again will of course get fairly dull fairly quickly so a merge with another server will at least increase that pool, and increase the fun a bit.
The problem is that mentality doesn't work for feeder/snipers, and feeder/snipers are the most effective PvPers because often they have the most time and resources to figure out how to increase their score steadily, even if that means setting up more feeder accounts to set up win trading. What you're bored with when it comes to PvP is effectively their preferred environment, which means you're bound to come into conflict. And we see this plenty enough in S17 where people complain that they're getting fed on, or the feeders shy away when their score is at risk. On every server, there are people who see PvP not as a game, but rather as a job/obligation, and they need to win regardless of what means they use to get there. And we're not even talking about the boosters at this point.

When the server population is small and each server only has 5 - 6 feeders(maybe each with a secondary account for trading), this comes off as annoying, but it doesn't get out of hand. Merge all of the servers together, and for people who do care about PvP the rat race suddenly becomes a marathon where they're competing against the feeders on every server, together with their secondary/tertiary feeder accounts. Extremely dedicated feeders now have a field day (because the pool of prey expanding means that some of their alts from other servers can be used as well for even more effective wintrading), especially the ones who can afford to spend 75 - 90% of their week sitting in the game looking for ways to push their score. The "less" extreme feeders that only have win trading set up in one server will still be pushing at their regular pace.

It isn't wrong to ask for a more active server, that mindset isn't the problem. The problem here is that it is impossible to take PvP into account without looking at it from the perspective of feeders, and feeders are an accepted/legitimate part of the PvP. A feeder who gets 30 score granting matches/day with wintrading on his server isn't going to start losing more when the server population increases, he'll just set up more circles and push the threshold from 30 matches to 50/70 matches a day. Eventually the new minimum score threshold to rank becomes determined based on how many people spend hours farming PvP points for however many accounts they use.

So now the people who can't dedicate the same amount of time to the game have to make a choice. Do they sacrifice more of their time to keep up and do the research to figure out who is active at what times of the day, or do they accept that they won't get a PvP prize at the end of the season? For many people it turns out that if they don't get a PvP prize, they just don't bother participating in PvP at all. Even on the more populated servers, training matches aren't a common thing to see. It turns out people aren't so infatuated with PvP that they're willing to spend hours doing unranked matches, but they're willing to stalk the arena for hours sniping/feeding.

This extends to other events (time limited PvP/PvE events and the like), given that most people already have event schedules "locked in" for their servers. The people that are used to getting the top prize will effectively be shoving each other out of the way, in the process knocking everyone else out of contention.
  • Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Friday, September 6th 2019, 3:17am

Merge All Server pls

up

• Activate Facebook

• "Gunny_Walker" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 5:47am

Ars. I have to disagree - S17 - i been here from the start - no one will pvp me unless i snipe, then after i get like 1-2 games - the queue itself clears out that is not at all fun by any means...

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 9:46am

Ars. I have to disagree - S17 - i been here from the start - no one will pvp me unless i snipe, then after i get like 1-2 games - the queue itself clears out that is not at all fun by any means...

Don't take this personally, but the common point to your problem, based on how you described it, is you.

The way you describe the issue, no one is willing to PvP with you regardless of circumstance. I can only assume, given how you said you've been active since the start, that you've actively looked for people to trade PvP matches with, that you're willing to downscale your deck to make winner against you easier, that you're willing to lose matches in order to get matches, that you arrange for Practice matches and try to look for PvP regularly with no points involved: the things that someone who wants to PvP for the sake of PvP rather than for points would do if they're desperate for PvP.

But you're telling us that even after doing all that, you still can't find anyone to match with and you have to resort to sniping in order to get your matches. So either S17 has no real active PvP population (as in, no one on S17 actually cares about PvP), or you're somehow so strong that everyone tells everyone else to avoid you, or in the worst case scenario, you're so infamous that everyone tells others to avoid you.

S17 clearly has its own active population, because those are the people who are trying to push the server merge through solely with PvP in mind. The PvP ranking results also show that there's an active population - you might argue that the people in that active population are avoiding you, or they're only several hundred points ahead because they made arrangements, but whatever it is, people are playing in PvP - it's you that they're avoiding.

But if your strength is why people avoid you, a server merge won't help you. The majority of PvP players are in it for points, you don't see people playing practice matches all that much even on older servers. Avoiding strong players is just reasonable behaviour when it comes to ranking in PvP - and strong players will inevitably make a portion of the population give up on PvP altogether. In that case, more people doesn't actually solve your problem, people will still recognize your name and avoid you. Only the odds of you successfully sniping players increases, and that doesn't seem to fall under your definition of fun.

I'm neither for nor against a merge, especially if the only reason is for PvP. But in the interest of convincing the admins to tackle the issue, the community needs to understand that repeating personal anecdotes to the admins does not make for a convincing argument. Contrary to popular belief, telling people that "I'm not having fun" doesn't actually motivate them to change things. In the French thread the admins already brought up existing challenges behind a merge, and you may argue that the reeasons they brought up were merely "excuses", and that they should disregard them and push ahead anyways - but that isn't a very convincing argument for the staff either.

Honestly if your situation is as bad as you describe it, and you don't have any reason to play the game other than PvP, then you should petition the devs to migrate your acccount data to a more active server instead. You might argue that this might mean you having to make sacrifices, but there's really no solution at this point that won't involve someone having to sacrifice something.
  • Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 1:16am

Server 17 need to merge,because arena lack of competition. i know how gunny feels, cus im experience it.
most old players quit and some doenst care about pvp anymore.
right now server 17 like paradise for booster and cheater. with no GM in this game, ppl can do as they like without care.
as you can see top 3 rank in 2v2 s17 own by one person.
we can see S16 as exemple for good arena, full of activity.

so i dont get the reason why we shouldnt get merge.

• Activate Facebook

Sophiya

Common

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2019

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 2:57am

Server 17 need to merge,because arena lack of competition. i know how gunny feels, cus im experience it.
most old players quit and some doenst care about pvp anymore.
right now server 17 like paradise for booster and cheater. with no GM in this game, ppl can do as they like without care.
as you can see top 3 rank in 2v2 s17 own by one person.
we can see S16 as exemple for good arena, full of activity.

so i dont get the reason why we shouldnt get merge.
Hey Saber yeah I wanted to say something about merging too. Now that there is a huge number of players pouring in from Rise of Mythos. There is a lot of low levels in arena on S 17 through out the day. But your right when I am on I don't see a lot of high levels in arena. By the way I probably wont quit all together. I think Dema is going to work with me to recover my old account. I hope so anyways. But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing S 16 merge with S 17 within the next month or two. We shall see what happens?
  • Activate Facebook