You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, August 9th 2019, 3:59am

Star Chest RNG

This is why I'm not putting gold into the game anymore. Look at this filth! Not to mention 20 recharge packs and no legendary, but at least that's 0/20

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:26pm

The way they have it set up you'll need around 100 to 300 chests to even have a chance of getting a single "complete set" from any of the chest events. That's just the system "working as intended". You might consider it intentionally deceptive that all 7 items have the same rarity and nothing to distinguish which one should be rarer, and how much rarer, but that's just the way things are.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 3:09pm

lol 52 chests and you've at least managed to get a red. I've opened at least double your amount and didn get a fucking red nor orange :) perhaps you can find some consolation in knowing that someones got even worse luck than you :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

• "CheyChey" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 9:49pm

The way they have it set up you'll need around 100 to 300 chests to even have a chance of getting a single "complete set" from any of the chest events. That's just the system "working as intended". You might consider it intentionally deceptive that all 7 items have the same rarity and nothing to distinguish which one should be rarer, and how much rarer, but that's just the way things are.
I think the only indication of rarity involved is the sell-for-silver price.
As for how many Star chests I've opened, that first red star is from 3 years ago.
The red stars mean nothing without orange ones... and I'd gladly trade BOTH red for one orange. I only need a GL opal >.<
Notice I have quest items going back to before they had King's Mausoleum, back when collecting the 8 shards to trade for free legendary cards had unique items (Like thunderbolts for Zeus, Sushi for Tokiyomi, etc. etc.).
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 11:56pm

I think the only indication of rarity involved is the sell-for-silver price.
As for how many Star chests I've opened, that first red star is from 3 years ago.
The red stars mean nothing without orange ones... and I'd gladly trade BOTH red for one orange. I only need a GL opal >.<
Notice I have quest items going back to before they had King's Mausoleum, back when collecting the 8 shards to trade for free legendary cards had unique items (Like thunderbolts for Zeus, Sushi for Tokiyomi, etc. etc.).
From the moment they set up these events where you'd have to buy gold to buy packs for a chance to gamble with these boxes, it was clear that this was basically an extended slot machine and little else. Slot machines aren't designed to make money for the owner, not to be fun for the customer. So as aggravating as these boxes can be, all we can say is that it's "business as intended".

Who knows, with the confirmed end of Flash (and by extension, this game) at the end of 2020, maybe you'll get an orange in the final months or something. We pretty much know how much of each resource we can get "at most" with the deadline anyways.
  • Activate Facebook

• "SoulSucker" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Monday, August 12th 2019, 7:03am

perhaps you can find some consolation in knowing that someones got even worse luck than you

dont worry - i have twice as many boxes open as you...with the same result :thumbdown:
:!: Ich bin kein Klugscheisser, ich weis es wirklich besser :!:
  • Activate Facebook

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Monday, August 12th 2019, 11:56pm

yesterday open 62 chest got 4 first stars only, no rare one :(

today open 2 chest get 1 rare star. weird

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Retired Teammember

• "Zidane" has been banned

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 3:19am

Hello player, so I opened ten thousand star chests, and the orange chest, although rare, is still about twice as likely to be found as the red:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Aug 13th 2019, 3:37am)

• Activate Facebook

Swifty

Common

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 10:14am

orange stars are a pain in the ass to find. red one i found just like that. then again i am a noob. although in soccerball event i grabbed 2 red, 4, yellow, 8 orange soccerballs. so yolo!

• Activate Facebook

• "SoulSucker" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 7:10am

Hello player, so I opened ten thousand star chests, and the orange chest, although rare, is still about twice as likely to be found as the red:

How much gold do I have to buy to get 10.000 star chests Zidane?
:!: Ich bin kein Klugscheisser, ich weis es wirklich besser :!:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Thursday, August 15th 2019, 11:09pm

This is not going to make you any happier, but last summer when soccer balls ran a third round (by surprise) I received two oranges and a red in a batch of 7. BUT had no way to turn them in because the exchange wasn't mounted (because the ball event was supposed to be done after the second round). I had made a complete set (so had Alenka as well) with noway to cash them. We lobbied Dema who got the programmers to mount soccer balls event out of sequence in September so those who had created matches in August could exchange them. Other than that freak occurrence, I also have lousy luck with orange but seem to get reds more often.

• Activate Facebook

Swifty

Common

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2017

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 11:46am

This will be the 4th week for starry night. Last month when we got our soccerballs we should of had the event straight away. But it likely won't appear anytime soon because next week is fricken dragon ball E3!!

• Activate Facebook

Namii

Good

Date of registration: Mar 27th 2018

Friday, August 30th 2019, 12:49am

This will be the 4th week for starry night. Last month when we got our soccerballs we should of had the event straight away. But it likely won't appear anytime soon because next week is fricken dragon ball E3!!

Yeah....but it's always like this. The events run for a month. 2 weeks you get boxes for recharging. The next 2 weeks you get boxes for spending.
  • Activate Facebook