You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Demadrend

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Unscathed" is male
  • "Unscathed" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 6:06pm

Demadrend

I remember when I joined this game. It was flourishing, the customers were always taken care of through support or forum staff. Many merges with other gaming companies brought great new features for us and everyone loved Kings and Legends, but that just isn't the case now.

I check your activity every week or so just to see if you do know about these issues if you don't hear about them (which I'm certain you do) and every week, I see that you have recently been online. You are aware of the issues we face, but tell us nothing about them, if you are working on fixing them - a simple update on the game status would be nice.

Now all we get if you logging in to give us a promo so that KaL can earn more money. The game is constantly showing messages when we log in about recharge X amount of gold for Y - you care more about the money than the players. We haven't had a response from you for MONTHS. That's dreadful.

Where is your fire, your passion for this game? You used to be set on making this game enjoyable for the players, but now you just don't care. You removed Pan to improve the game. You didn't release the 2nd patch of vice & virtues because lust and diligence would be game breaking, but why bother when you are the ones ruining the game itself? By not caring about the players, by not fixing the multiple issues in the game, it is dying.

At this moment in time, the game is being run by Zidane and Parabellum - VOLUNTEERS.

sort it out or leave and let someone new, who cares and has passion run the game, because right now its dreadful.
Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2019

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 8:44pm

thank you for saying what we've all been thinking... +1

• Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 7:20am

+1
also sorry for the random question, but you brought up diligence and lust, is that actually the reason we haven't got their awakened forms ? also was this stated somewhere?

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 10:22am

+1

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 6:58pm

+1
also sorry for the random question, but you brought up diligence and lust, is that actually the reason we haven't got their awakened forms ? also was this stated somewhere?

yes that is the reason we havnt got their awakened forms as diligence + wheel would be too op, and lust's 3 draw a turn would be broken. i dont know if it says this anywhere on the forums, but he has said this on the discord many many many months ago
Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 7:36pm

+1

yes that is the reason we havnt got their awakened forms as diligence + wheel would be too op, and lust's 3 draw a turn would be broken. i dont know if it says this anywhere on the forums, but he has said this on the discord many many many months ago

diligence + wheel OP? what is the card coming with the next patch then :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 8:47pm

well diligence also has an op cd ability that this new card doesnt, but still - was surprised to see it

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unscathed" (May 27th 2019, 12:27am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 8:36pm

oh the irony that demas avatar has Death in it, a state this game is soon going to become...

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 1:25pm

diligence + wheel OP? what is the card coming with the next patch then

Lol, diligence and wheel its nothing compared with the new card Spear-Saint Layl.

And i dont think they are doing a so bad job. This game its old, what did you expect that they release fireworks and make partys every month? There are some bugs true, some missed player rewards/compos for some frustrated issues in the game, and some implement on events that are bad choises, its true. But not all its bad, at least we still have a game and one update every month...look at what happend to our cousins of Rom... best regards

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 8:15pm

But not all its bad, at least we still have a game and one update every month...look at what happend to our cousins of Rom... best regards
A defective game, yes. And with Rise of Mythos gone, don't you think that there should be more attention for this game? Remember, quite a few people have gathered that this game seems to be more around money grabbing than anything else. It does not matter if the game is old, I read that apparently Rise of Mythos, even the Chinese server, was apparently better in the technical sense (I never played Rise myself). I mean, just because we have a game does not mean that it's good in a way, does it? That's like saying that even though you have active cancer in a certain part of the body it can't be that bad because you can still use that part as it will be functional.

At the end of the day, I would like to assume that League will get more attention with Rise of Mythos gone, but it's not going to happen. Not to mention the greed will still be there. That's what this game seems to be about to me.

PS is Spear-Saint Layl the 5CD card with the same effect as Awa Diligence + Shield Ward?
'She's straight up better than Diligence + Wheel. (As in Layl + Wheel is better than Diligence + Wheel. Layl alone can serve the role much better than Diligence alone)
Diligence needs to be Awoken in order to get Pure Aura, and comes with
Prepare, Diligence, Leadership, Survive and said Pure Aura.
Prepare is largely useless. Diligence is a single target inspire, which can be useful but Diligence tends to be killed too early to really make use of it. Leadership can hurt more than it helps sometimes but works well with rush decks. Survive is a poor man's one up. Pure Aura is generally why she's viable.

Layl at Godlike has her Second Spear ability, Pure Aura, Gilded and Shield Ward. So basically she gives up on the single target Inspire to reduce all damage taken to zero other than Holy. Shield Ward means she shuts down spells that might have stopped her if you don't have Wheel up (like Petrify), Gilded shuts down any attempts to break her with brute force skills, and lets her just sit in the face of most enemies that don't have some form of armour bypass. 5 CD means she can't be busted right away with Deadly Blow unlike Diligence, and unlike Diligence, she hits for 10 unblockable damage a turn thanks to Second Spear (Attack Twice + Ignore Armour) and Holy Element. Diligence has no offensive capability.

Even if you don't want to upgrade Layl from Legendary, she still has Pure Aura, and Pauncher lets her tank brute force damage for a ridiculous amount of shots.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 12:14pm

didnt know about the shield ward :o

ok i need this card ty :)

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:09pm

So after receiving a lovely letter from Demadrend a few weeks back (wont go into detail as it was ofc a Private Message) explaining how most of his work is behind the scenes, I'm appalled.

This Lelith Hesper and Rhialla bug has been going on for ages now with no fix (I saw Kaynie saying six was on 26th on another thread with rhialla being removed). It seems any kind of information we get at this point is from Kaynie. Literally, Kaynie is doing a better job that all the UK forum staff combined.

So, this update. You tell me almost all your work is behind the scenes and we never really see it, and im starting to see how this is true. Because in fact, we never see it. I have seen barely anything done to this game since christmas when you (now this is HUGE) made 1 knew boss that lasted a few weeks with some over-hyped rewards.
If your work is so behind the scenes, why aren't you doing anything to fix hesper? Its been known for ages, you are yet to give us 1 update on what is going on with the game. As I said above, the only information we have received is from Kaynie.

So Demadrend, Mr Boss-Man, give us an update? Or just watch players spend their money, pretend to do something then bugger for a while, never to be seen again for a few weeks?

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:14pm

You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. The moderators posted it. I would assume that the english mods got the information from demadrend too, just had no time to post it yet. They are volunteers afterall, so just give them time..

The removal of rhialla is demas work and his solution to the lelith. No need to hate, just hold out 2 more weeks and enjoy the new possibilities that will result due to laylahs arrival and rhiallas removal. The meta will change massively.

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:19pm

You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. The moderators posted it. I would assume that the english mods got the information from demadrend too, just had no time to post it yet. They are volunteers afterall, so just give them time..

The removal of rhialla is demas work and his solution to the lelith. No need to hate, just hold out 2 more weeks and enjoy the new possibilities that will result due to laylahs arrival and rhiallas removal. The meta will change massively.

this is all good for the people who can speak these languages but i cant. and yes, i am lazy so not going to copy and paste into a translator (and call me self entitled) but i shouldt have to.

dema hasnt even told us that he is trying to fix it, just left us to hope he was. if we knew then there would be a lot more re-assurance and no need to make this thread
Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:28pm

You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums.
Apparently you seem to think that everyone knows German and French. Er, sense would be a good thing to have because not everyone understands, types or speaks these languages. I feel as if you only put this down because you yourself, understand them. Again, just because you know things does not mean everyone does.

You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums.
Apparently you seem to think that everyone knows German and French. Er, sense would be a good thing to have because not everyone understands, types or speaks these languages. I feel as if you only put this down because you yourself, understand them. Again, just because you know things does not mean everyone does.

Thats not what i meant. I just wanted to give a source before ppl accuse me again of having some intel or so. As I said, I think it will be posted on EN forums soon too. It just might be that the english volunteers had no time yet. The removal is in 2 weeks so still plenty of time to announce it.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:56pm

Thats not what i meant. I just wanted to give a source before ppl accuse me again of having some intel or so. As I said, I think it will be posted on EN forums soon too. It just might be that the english volunteers had no time yet. The removal is in 2 weeks so still plenty of time to announce it.
Just have to wait and see what happens, then. See if it gets posted here, too. Otherwise it is just us in the dark and the other 2 knowing what is happening. I just find this disgusting, really (what is happening in general).

but what is actually happening? I think removing rhialla is the best solution in the long run, she caused crashes before and she would have caused crashes in the future. I also wanted a faster solution to the Lelith problem, like giving her arctic barrier, but I think the way its happening now, is much better, even if it takes longer. This will prevent future issues with new cards and in my opinion also allow way more varity in the meta. Rhialla was the main reason everyone played ranger -> bulk as only option vs immortality.

Its obvious that a removal of a card takes longer then simply adding arctic barrier to one card. Its probably not that easy to convince the developers to do it and also to convince the superiors at gamigo. A removal of a card which was a recharge and released in multiple ways afterwards could probably cause a lot of backslash. I think its unfair to hate on Dema. He went the more difficult and less comfortable way here to improve the game in the long run instead of going the easy way and just give Lelith Arctic Barrier .

That the information is not sharred at all places at the same time is unfortunate, but not really his fault I think. Pretty sure he just posts the information to the team into some Skype/Discord or intern forum and they post it into their respective forums. Maybe in the future they could prepare the post to launch everywhere the same time, like they often do with Events ect.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Alenka (13.06.2019)

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:37pm

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime?
It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway.
It would be easier for her to just do it.

Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

i mean thats kinda happening anyway

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime?
It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway.
It would be easier for her to just do it.

Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION
That won't happen. We've learned from previous events that compensation is a thing of the past. Especially with the game in its current state, it is clearly meaningless to expect any sort of compensation. Even if they don't want to say it outright, we all know that the game is on life support. We're still following on track for the Chinese server's patch notes (since the Chinese servers implement cards several weeks ahead of all other servers). Rhialla was forecasted well ahead of time (and implemented without issue on those servers), so how the implementation failed here is something only the devs know.

It's not really like the game will change much from this. In the two months of issues, the people that got fed up have already left. Part of the RoM folks that got sniped to come over here realized they were coming to start over, and the only silver lining is that their account migration was botched, and only some of them got to migrate their accounts to the new server.

Otherwise PvP populations haven't changed much, there's still a slow bleed as people just drop out over time. We still see the same people begging for matches on chat, which is pretty hard to miss when chat is otherwise a dead wasteland. The new players that did join the game were nice for score boosting for some folks, but even if they weren't there, people would have resorted to using alts or guild mates with set up matches anyways. The current state of several servers is dead enough PvP wise that even score boosting this way doesn't really change anything, and people don't care enough to do anything about it.

Then there's no point talking about PvE, we know PvE won't ever get reworked. We can't even get half of the Awakened cards in V&V because one card roadblocked the rest lol. (I still find that hilarious, considering the more consistent solution would have been to remove all of the Awakened V&V and just not implement any of them.)
  • Activate Facebook