You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 3:31pm

Most of you that have come from RoM have been over spoilt with comp, most of the people who help run the game have other stuff to do, maybe more important. If the game is really that bad then why are you playing and spending money? instead of crying do something more productive or learn to live with the fact that KaL isn't 100% perfect.

Point is that is always the same result it shouldnt take days..the fact we spend money should be the reason they fix it faster..as far as perfect trust me we know :thumbsup:
I think the basic level of competency, the reasonable expectation, is a bit of communication. If there's no line of communication at all, then there's no room to even discuss what a reasonable expectation for anything else is. If they come out and lay down the cards, then people will at least understand what the situation is.

Right now people barely know what the problem is, what the severity is, and what - if anything, they can or can't do about it. All they know is that the game will likely crash at any given point, and when it does crash, the game will be dead in the water for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. So they're left with either a) log in repeatedly to check if the game is accessible, or b) slowly phase out from playing the game because it isn't accessible. The second option is clearly the easier one, and it gets easier every time it happens.

If the devs come out and say outright "we can't fix this problem, the game will be down every weekend guaranteed". Then alright, fine, at least we know for sure when the game will be available and when it won't. No need to go into the game being told that something will be working only to find out that it isn't.

If the devs say "We know the problem, but we can't fix it because it involves things that we can't touch". Again, fine, at least this shows they've done their part. If the servers continue crashing, so be it. Can't blame someone for something they don't have the ability to do.

Even if the devs say "The fix to the problem requires deleting these cards, but in return the server problems won't happen again", at least they're informing the affected player base, and people can decide on what to do from there.

Right now we have nothing. We know that the team has tried to replicate the bug, they think they know which cards it is, some players think they know which cards it is, but no actions have been taken as far as anyone knows outside of "oh we took a look". As a result, the new normal is to expect the servers to be dead 3 days out of every week, without any warning or resolution. We might get an emergency ticket, we might not. We might get the servers back in a day, we might not. Maybe this was intended, maybe not.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 3:55pm

s'fixt

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 10:45pm

What most of you fail to understand, KaL don't run their own way, they have chineese devs/ people who imput stuff into their game, thats how its always been, KaL's best chance was before you cry babies came what iArches was here, she ran it well and they let her go for some unknown reason, Dema has more than 1 game to tend to and clearly this one isn't the favourite, I've been on this game since s13 I know how it always works, things don't revolve around you people. They can't do things as soon as something happens, a bugs a bug and they don't need constant riddicule from unimportant people. Whether they're working on it or not is regardless, the staff that work on this game have other stuff to do to

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 1:40am

to be fair, I've been here since server 2, and even back then, they couldn't fix something as simple as giving the wrong players rewards for being the first 4 to beat king's mausoleum. It's why I stopped at VIP5

• Activate Facebook

draco482

Common

• "draco482" is male

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2018

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 2:36am

Even if they have other things to do, that does not excuse the fact that they could at least give players an update. And it would be one thing if only ROM players were complaining, but there is also complaints from people who have been on kings and legends for a long time. If they have time to schedule events and code them into the game, then they also have time to at least tell players what's going on.

• Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:39pm

Ugh they need to fix the chatoci waste bug, lost tickets becuase of it, it isnt fair

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:45pm

whats the chaotic wastes bug? just curious so i dont lose tickets too

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 10:40am

Without attacking those tower like things, it transforms in the creatures in the first turn, so you can't prepare.

Are you referring to this bug?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 1:45pm

Without attacking those tower like things, it transforms in the creatures in the first turn, so you can't prepare.

Are you referring to this bug?

thats not a bug, its the doom breaking them with his global damage ability.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:00pm

301 Moved Permanently

just doesnt care
Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:04pm

oh my bad then!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:21pm

yeah every now and then asmodeus (big diabolas looking demon image wise i think) will start on the map and then immediately bring out his friends by killing the grave stones

ps: honestly only time the boss is challenging as if he doesnt start on map u can just make yourself immortal until u have perfect hand to kill everything at once ;)

• Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 10:51pm

I lost a ticket when I went inside a room and got kick out

• Activate Facebook