You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Tripp1000_" is male
  • "Tripp1000_" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 12:29pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

As a long time player and supporter of Kings and legends i am trully distressed at the moment with the game.
Bar the fact that a broken game will not entice any new players especially from ROM . :thumbdown:
The constant breakdown of the servers is becoming seriously worrisome for all players :thumbdown:
If the game doesn't work then errors like 'extract pack error ' occurs way to frequently. :thumbdown:
Not only are we missing out on rewards,getting broken cards we, waste our time waiting for the game to be fixed. :thumbdown::thumbdown:
Certainly something must be done to ensure that we lose no more players. :thumbup:
All of us have invested thousands of hours to enjoy this game and many have spent hundreds if not thousands on this game. :thumbup:

We certainly deserve better events, more interaction from staff and most definitely decent compensation from Kings and Legends.
:thumbsup:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 28th 2018

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 1:39pm

agreeeee

Here here

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 2:00pm

You got that right!

• Activate Facebook

hollyyyy

Common

Date of registration: Sep 6th 2018

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 2:38pm

damn right. :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 5:05pm

yes yes very good

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 4th 2019

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 5:44pm

I agree ... also because I am one of those who just arrived from R.O.M.

:thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 2nd 2019

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 5:48pm

I don't know. Does it really make sense to ask for compensation now?

We've had Events that fell apart due to server issues. No compensation. Some people still haven't gotten rewards out. They told us to wait patiently for everything to be handed out, alright.
We've lost PVP rewards due to server issues presumably causing the server to stop counting pvp matches. No compensation. Ok.
We've lost Free Card Events, had buggy implementation on Free Card Events. No explanation on what happened, so we can really only assume that it involves something on server end. No compensation. Fine.

Thing is, if we've accepted everything up until now, what has suddenly changed that warrants compensation? I'm all for compensation, but I don't really see what is supposed to change their mind now - and if they do give out compensation, what are they supposed to give it out for? Some servers have reported 4 outages spanning nearly 2 weeks. Other servers seem to be fine. Are people going to be compensated across the board, or will the team figure out which servers were actually affected? It doesn't seem like they're even aware that anyone was affected by the server issues.

So what, do we wipe the slate clean, forget that the server issues ever happened, that the events were a flop, and ask for compensation on future problems? Or does that depend on whether the team and the devs acknowledge that there is a problem in the first place?

A bigger problem remains here. The team needed 2 weeks to figure out the problem, and it's apparently a problem they have no fix for. If that's the case, then it's only reasonable to expect the problem to repeat. Are they going to hand out compensation every time? Personally if they're not willing to even say that the servers can remain stable, that's a bigger problem than compensation issues. Compensation has to do more with whether they care enough to make people feel that the team cares about their player's time - Server stability shows just how much the team/devs care about the game. The latter comes before the former.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 5:49pm

I came back a few months ago after leaving for 2 years.
I'm still waiting for an answer about rewards from the easter event.
I'm not asking for free things, I asked about things that I supposedly invested time to earn.
Still waiting on that support ticket.
Like having to spend 700 more gold to complete Supremacy because of server issues.
Still waiting on that support ticket, too.

It's the little things.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 6:01pm

im not sure how long youve been here ars but we use to get compensated (quite fairly sometimes even too much comp imo) but everything has seemingly gotten worse over time with VERY VERY poor business decisions also im pretty sure they do have a fix for it as similar problem with similar stuff has come up before they could at least try the same fix its just will they care enough too

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 6:37pm

im not sure how long youve been here ars but we use to get compensated (quite fairly sometimes even too much comp imo) but everything has seemingly gotten worse over time with VERY VERY poor business decisions also im pretty sure they do have a fix for it as similar problem with similar stuff has come up before they could at least try the same fix its just will they care enough too
That's the thing. We *used* to get compensation. Somewhere along the line, priorities clearly changed. So they've changed, but we've continued expecting them to act the way they did in the past. If we refuse to accept that they've changed, then somewhere along the line it stops being their fault when we get disappointed. They've given all the signs and notice that they changed, we refused to listen.

And to be fair, if they don't want to compensate, they don't have to. Really no argument there. It'll probably mean that some people won't be happy, but clearly a good portion of the population are satisfied with no comp. In other words, there are people that have come to accept that compensation is a thing of the past. The problem then is the future, if the servers continue going down regularly and more card combinations start to introduce server faults, then whether people are satisfied with comp/no comp is going to be the least of their problems.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 7:17pm

1/2 the rom players that joined on s16 have been inactive for over a week now....

KaL had 1 chance to get back to its former glory with these new RoM players and they wasted it.

dema hasnt done anything remotely useful in months, nothing has been fixed in weeks its a joke but hey! i got a ticket back from support the day i sent one - something we have been looking for for ages so i guess thats finally something good right?

get your sh*t together god damnit

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 7:35pm

1/2 the rom players that joined on s16 have been inactive for over a week now....

KaL had 1 chance to get back to its former glory with these new RoM players and they wasted it.

dema hasnt done anything remotely useful in months, nothing has been fixed in weeks its a joke but hey! i got a ticket back from support the day i sent one - something we have been looking for for ages so i guess thats finally something good right?

get your sh*t together god damnit
To be fair though, S16 and S17 were really already on life support. S17 is probably a bit worse than S16, since pretty much everyone there either plays with the same 2 - 3 people or just runs alts. On S17 there was about 2 days of "excitement" when people tried to make it seem like the server was populated and active to the newcomers, then the game broke and server just went back to normal. The server's status quo is basically a PvE grind, since PvP isn't a thing except with specific people who farm for points, or farm the AI for quests. Newcomers basically have no way to climb the ladder unless they find a PvP trade partner to grind to 800 who also happens to be a newbie.

I guess, if we're being honest, it probably would have been impossible to get back to "former glory", a lot of the folks hopping on the bandwagon would have eventually grown tired from losing their old decks and having to grind everything back from scratch. If these were complete newbies to the game I could see it happening, but most of the people from RoM are used to playing with decks they've built up over years, and even if you take every shortcut to speed up the grind it still takes months to build up an account.

Did they even bother to give out that "helper package" or whatever it was supposed to be for the RoM migrants?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 8:54pm

no package has been given as far as im aware

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 9:59pm

I agree with u, freaking so many error, resulting in horrible game play, and zero comp for it SMH U GUYS NEED TO DO WAY BETTER

• Activate Facebook

• "Delusion" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 9:59pm

and still no reply from anyone about it lol..

#makeKALgreatagain :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 10:42pm

And one would think that at the beginning of work week - no weekends, no hollidays - they can fix it immediately. Well, there is no hope for this game, I suppose.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 11:12pm

sad part is its probably a simple flick server on and off again to "reboot" it guess no one can find the switch this time lol

ps: surprized its taking them more then 24 hours on an "emergency ticket" as zidane put it .... hmmm i wonder lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magusrequip" (May 7th 2019, 11:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Delusion" is male

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 11:49pm

And one would think that at the beginning of work week - no weekends, no hollidays - they can fix it immediately. Well, there is no hope for this game, I suppose.

Hope for this game was lost along time ago it takes them weeks to fix a simple task..its Tuesday they should of already had it fixed :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 1:27am

Most of you that have come from RoM have been over spoilt with comp, most of the people who help run the game have other stuff to do, maybe more important. If the game is really that bad then why are you playing and spending money? instead of crying do something more productive or learn to live with the fact that KaL isn't 100% perfect.

• Activate Facebook

• "Delusion" is male

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 11:54am

Most of you that have come from RoM have been over spoilt with comp, most of the people who help run the game have other stuff to do, maybe more important. If the game is really that bad then why are you playing and spending money? instead of crying do something more productive or learn to live with the fact that KaL isn't 100% perfect.

Point is that is always the same result it shouldnt take days..the fact we spend money should be the reason they fix it faster..as far as perfect trust me we know :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook