You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Namii

Good

Date of registration: Mar 27th 2018

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:29am

While I would prefer the Supremacy to go back to the 7 days, you are still only buying 1 pack with the way it's set up now. I was able to claim last month with only 1 purchase. This month, I did buy 2, but I ended up with 1700 points. Doh!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 2nd 2019

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:37am

While I would prefer the Supremacy to go back to the 7 days, you are still only buying 1 pack with the way it's set up now. I was able to claim last month with only 1 purchase. This month, I did buy 2, but I ended up with 1700 points. Doh!
Ah, right. That's really good to know then if you still only need to spend gold once. It would have really irritated people otherwise. But yes, I hope that something does get some about Supremacy.
The game, mods and company are all s hit.

Zidane is a useless mod who can only remove comments and send private messages like a robot.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 7:34am

You don't have to claim exactly 24h after. U just have to claim every day later then the day before but before midnight. Honestly, its not to challenging is it?
Or you could... not over-exaggerate? I mean, why are you so narrow-minded? Come on, try using your head. Not everyone is going to be bang on when it hits 24 hours, are they? Do us a favour and think about that for a moment, because the longer you wait after the packet becomes free again, the shorter the window becomes. And the more days there are, the more stressful it becomes. This is why it is better (as typed before) that it has a daily timer (like Lucky Draw) as opposed to the 24 hour timer. That is what you failed to take into account. I mean, "it's not too challenging, is it?".

Time and time again you argue and yet you understand nothing...

Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes? You can even chose ur time to claim it freely now as the Event starts now at 0 am.

Quoted from "Kaynie"

You accuse me of excuses but yet u just failed and base ur whole argument on ur bad time management and wrong math.
Wrong, my maths was not wrong as, going with logic, a 1,600 Supremacy for 14 days would equal 2 paid packets (6 + 1, 14 + 2). The other thing you got wrong was your skeptical delusion of how you still think you are did not make any excuses when you did. Also, the only one with a poor argument is you with your excuses and poor judgment and inconsideration. So please, THINK before you point the finger at people.

Time and time again, Kaynie. You just love digging yourself a hole for yourself and proving how poor you are. I just have to make sure I ignore you from now on. At least ID and other people are functional when it comes to sense, logic and reasoning, unlike you.

Your math is wrong, multiple people confirmed it already. I wrote it from the beginning that the event lasts 15 days and still only needed to buy 1 pack. As i said, its more rewards vs less convenience. I do understand that some ppl struggle with claiming, but in my opinion its their own issue as its not too hard to do if you care about it. You might think the extra rewards are neglectable as you lack a basic understanding of this game and its ressources, but I don't want to miss them just because a few people are to lazy. 48 free extra epics a month are 576 a year you can combine into sac cards. Assuming 30% will be single copies and can't be used to combine yet then we will still have 403 epics to combine. If we do it in the least efficent way with 2 each, we will have 201 attempts. 4500 silver per at a 4.5 % chance means you pay 904500 Silver to get 9 legendarys on avarage. 9 legendarys can be sacrificed for 1.8M silver (assuming they are all none elite). Means u net a profit of 900k silver for free. It will be way more even, as you end up finding legendaries, elites, combine them with 4 to save silver and probably have less then 30% non combineable cards, which btw can still be used for epic to legendary enhances to save you even more silver.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Lantus" is male

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:51am

Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes? You can even chose ur time to claim it freely now as the Event starts now at 0 am.
This is so not true, people late to work all the time, they don't do breaks on time, finish on time? Really? Just take KAL stuff are they do all things on time? Are You serious? And still, you expect that casual players do this on time.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 10:16am

This is so not true, people late to work all the time, they don't do breaks on time, finish on time? Really? Just take KAL stuff are they do all things on time? Are You serious? And still, you expect that casual players do this on time.
Lantus, just ignore Kaynie. His/her comments are irrelevant at this point as you should really just ignore him/her. Look for comments from people which actually include logic, sense and reasoning as Kaynie isn't really the brightest. In other words: look for people who aren't being simple-minded and know what they are on about.

If that person can't see or use sense and has to rely on excuses to try and justify him/herself, then you are better off relying on someone who actually knows what he/she is going on about. This is why I'm not bothering with Kaynie anymore.

Besides, I think I will make this my last comment here. It looks like things have been sorted out (hopefully). Now we have to wait for the changes (if they happen). If they are going to keep it to 1,600 points, then making it so the timer is like Luck Draw (daily instead of 24 hours) would be the better thing to do. It's as Wrath stated before, though. No one complained when Supremacy was 7 days. And if Supremacy gets the daily time, then it reduces the stress of it. Otherwise it would not matter to anyone doing Gold Rush.

But yes, I really do hope that Supermacy gets sorted out so that it becomes better for everyone.

Also, Lantus, from your comment (since I have not read anymore of Kaynie's comments), it looks like Kaynie isn't making any sense.

PS Kaynie is both stupid and retarded.

Zidane is a useless mod who can only remove comments and send private messages like a robot.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Moonlit Butterfly" (Apr 20th 2019, 11:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:29am

I personally don't mind the 15 days Supremacy. Longer-lasting Supremacy gives more free packs (Supremacy runs once a month only, for the past year or two) = higher chance of opening or combining "sac" cards now.
Besides that it still only requires to buy 1 pack, and I have no problem claiming, as it can be easily done on phone.

• Activate Facebook

• "Alaric" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 12:43pm

ty Zidane for ur work

nd ty for all those who participated in this forum discussion

• Activate Facebook

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 3:34pm

i just have something to say.... NOBODY Complained about the 7th day supremacy...And thats a fact.

you can come here with your super escuses just to counter other people reasonable and logical complainings about the 15days supremacy... what you are doing its just want some attention...you dont have any logical reason in this... everyone knows that royal packs and the awakaned/godlike cards are super outdated, what people want its that frags to make some awakaned cards. so dont come here saying we can open 14 or 250 packs and bla bla bla...its total rubish excuses in my opinion. "Free of speech - the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint."...

did you want to change this...?

adjust these 15 days supremacy to 1400/1500 points, whatever.
change that outdated royal packs to something more interesting... 700 gold for rubish old cards... its just a robery to our gold.
change these legend/godlike/awakaned cards to something more actual...nobody plays nowdays with these old elite cards...

thank you for your time...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wrath" (Feb 19th 2019, 3:42pm)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, February 23rd 2019, 7:31pm

i just have something to say.... NOBODY Complained about the 7th day supremacy...And thats a fact.

you can come here with your super escuses just to counter other people reasonable and logical complainings about the 15days supremacy... what you are doing its just want some attention...you dont have any logical reason in this... everyone knows that royal packs and the awakaned/godlike cards are super outdated, what people want its that frags to make some awakaned cards. so dont come here saying we can open 14 or 250 packs and bla bla bla...its total rubish excuses in my opinion. "Free of speech - the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint."...

did you want to change this...?

adjust these 15 days supremacy to 1400/1500 points, whatever.
change that outdated royal packs to something more interesting... 700 gold for rubish old cards... its just a robery to our gold.
change these legend/godlike/awakaned cards to something more actual...nobody plays nowdays with these old elite cards...

thank you for your time...
Well done for displaying facts and logic like a lot of people (including myself) have typed. Just a pity Kaynie relied on excuses and other nonsense. Thank you again for spotting Kaynie's flaw and irrelevance to this thread.

Nothing more needs to be typed in this thread now, I think. Zidane made his/her comment. All we have to do is see if Supremacy goes back down to 7 days or whatever. If not, then it was a waste of a thread. But as you mentioned before, no one complained about the 7-day Supremacy.

But if it doesn't go back to 7 days, then it has to go to a daily timer instead of a 24 hour timer.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Moonlit Butterfly" (Feb 23rd 2019, 7:47pm)

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 6:44am

Just a follow-up players, our Product Manager has taken the request we've generated from this thread, and passed it along to the actual developers. (So it's cleared on OUR end, and up to the programmers to decide/implement)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2018

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 12:20pm

supremacy

prese go back supremacy 7 days

• Activate Facebook

• "Gunny_Walker" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 1:56pm

If they keep it @ 2 weeks then double the rewards from 9 opals frags and 500k silver to 18 opal fragments and 1 million silver for 3-4 place then reflect changes for top 10

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 2:24pm

Thanks for the update Zidane, appreciated.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, April 19th 2019, 11:22am

Why is Supremacy at to 1,500 points?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, April 19th 2019, 2:59pm

Glad they changed it back to the extended duration. I was running dry on sac cards, but this supermacy + the eggcellent easter event will help me out big time.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 19th 2019, 3:23pm

Really not sure why Kaynie made another post in here. His posts in here are all irrelevant and filled with excuses. We read enough to know he doesn't know what he is on about. Even Wrath noticed that.

But anyway, to any mods, why was Supremacy changed to 1,500 again after going back to 800? Did you not learn anything from this thread? But then, considering how the Saintly packets were only purchasable via gold when it was purchasable via both gold and rubies before, this incompetence is not surprising.

All they are doing is bringing up more complaints.

• Activate Facebook

• "Unscathed" is male

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2018

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:21pm

maybe because he has the right to make a post, if you think it has value or not is your decision.

if this community wasnt so wet / pathetic maybe we would be taken seriously and would be listened to....

Bring back iArches...
Demadrend is useless...
Focust
Namii
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:35pm

maybe because he has the right to make a post, if you think it has value or not is your decision.

You've obviously not read Kaynie's comments, then.

Quoted

if this community wasnt so wet / pathetic maybe we would be taken seriously and would be listened to....
It's reading though instead of listening. But again, they are the ones that do this, ergo they make poor decisions at the end of the day. And what I was on about before about Kaynie... Again, read Kaynie's past comments on here because they were disgraceful. It was all just excuse after excuse with no reason or logic whatsoever (not to mention insults on top of that, but those were removed). So yes... not the best person to turn to, whether the person has the right to comment or not, it doesn't mean that nonsense makes it plausible.

The game is arguably bad as it is. the decisions made (and such) make it even worse. But hey, if they enjoy getting complaints, then fine.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moonlit Butterfly" (Apr 19th 2019, 4:41pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:42pm

Quoted from "Unscathed"

It's reading though instead of listening.

how many times sefeia? how many times?
  • Activate Facebook