You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Alaric" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:11pm

interesting thoughts kaynie

u have made ur points nd i hope i have mine

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Feb 18th 2019, 8:05pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 2nd 2019

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:24pm

then supermacy or KaL shouldn't be ur priority anyways, pack your stuff and move out of that shithole.
Or you could stop making excuses and accept that Supremacy going up to 1,600 points without any change in rewards or anything (and if I have this right, more gold to spend in it) is bad and pointless. No one had any problems with it being 800 points and now that it's gone up for whatever reason, people are complaining about it. You? You are just trying to defend the new concept because apparently you love the game that much that you are lacking sense when it comes to things like this.

All you are doing is digging a hole for yourself, here. Please stop.

Well, now we all know to ignore people like you.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Moonlit Butterfly" (Feb 16th 2019, 6:35pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:05pm

i just lost the 2 last supremacy's due to that 14 days. when i used to do all the supremacy before... and i refuse to pay 1400 gold just because i missed one of these 14 days... and the drop rate for legendary packs on royal packs was just removed...or dropped drastically to impossible ways to get legendary cards. This new supremacy its really bad, and nobody wants that awakened old dusty cards so i dint believe at this point somebody will just waste gold to get that old awakened supremacy cards..

This supremacy its not good...

1st - 14 days of supremacy are more days and more chance just for 1 player lose the schedule and force that players to spend one extra 700 gold in those useless outdated royal packs.
2nd - they removed the drop rate of legendary cards on these packs...and that i'm sure, since basically all my guild are high vips all of then open those royal packs and none of then got a single legendary card...really strange in my opinion.
3rd - if you want to make supremacy more fun and active... just put some new cards and forget the old ones...
why not make a supremacy with some of the new cards in legend/godlike/and even a new awakened or a tarot or a v&V or any of the new...that was more fun and justify the gold spend on that packs and in the event...i think that was a correct choose...

Changing the supremacy for 14 days on useless packs in hope that players just spend more gold in the process...very wise...but not reliable..,some people are not stupid... :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Feb 18th 2019, 8:07pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

bobeck (17.02.2019)

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:22pm

what free stuff? its just the same old supremacy with more days...just in hope players spend/waste more gold in the process...

i have to say the new rewards for star/Pegasus hair/elements etc... are really good and that was a wise good choose and adaptation for the new Kal times in my opinion. so i applaud that change in the game...but not this supremacy....

2018 packs , i applaud that change in the game...but not this supremacy....
the new gold rush rewards, i applaud that change in the game...but not this supremacy....
new awakened cards , i applaud that change in the game...but not this supremacy....
some new booster bonanzas events like this last one to get extra rainbow Pegasus or awakened cards...but not this supremacy....

so i'm not here just criticising, they are doing some great changes in the game, but really not this supremacy....

:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wrath" (Feb 16th 2019, 11:31pm)

• Activate Facebook

bobeck (17.02.2019)

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:59pm

last time we had 2 supermacies within a month is how long ago? over a year? last 12 months we had 1 supermacy each month. there is no negative change if its 1600 points instead of 800 points required. the difference now is just 15 free packs compared to the 7 packs before. Excuses? Girl, I am stating facts here. You guys are actually the ones with excuses since you seem to be to stupid to manage to find 2 minutes a day to simply claim a pack. This change is giving you more ressources then before, but you seem to fail to see that because you do not value fodder cards. You should have complained a year ago when they changed the shedule from 2 supermacies to 1 a month, but now its a bit late for that.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Feb 18th 2019, 9:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 7:47am

where are your valid points?

lets sum this up again.

- frequenzy of supermacy hasnt changed, so you still get as many opal fragments like before (atleast in the last year, 2 supermacies a month used to be to iArches times)
- you still pay the same 698g for 1 pack (unless you screw up, but thats on urself)
- you get 15 packs instead 7 for free (in worst case its still 48! more epics)
- you must claim 15 days instead of 7

the tradeoff is more rewards vs less convenience.

You say I all I say are excuses, but I managed to claim the last 2 supermacies just fine and so did plenty others. Normally the community is all about getting extra stuff, but here you try to get less for all of us for your own convenience. Funniest is that you try to discredit me with saying that I love the game and try to defend everything Gamigo does, but what does loving the game even mean? I clearly like the game, otherwise I wouldn't play it, so I don't understand what u try to say with it. Does it mean you hate the game but still play it? Sounds like very questionable life choices. Also where else I defended gamigo. You still havent given an example yet. I m not defending gamigo here, I am defending the free extra rewards.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Feb 18th 2019, 8:48pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Lantus" is male

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:47am

I don't do supremacy anymore because chances are low that I will manage to get all free packages. And in my opinion, only reward worth it there are opal fragments. So for me, a trade-off between extra packs and opal fragments is not good. I would like to see old 7 days supremacy. It is very hard to get all the packs because it is not resetting at the exact time like events, instead time u can collect free pack is moving forward. And I know that not collecting all free packs is on me but game difficulty must be balanced. Now, it is easier to collect 30 days login reward than Supremacy and u get better rewards in 30days login event. If supremacy rewards would be like in guide description than it may be worth it. My suggestion to moderators is that they look in logs and see how many players manage to get opal fragments and how many packs are bought with gold now and before. So if more gold is spent before just return it to 7 days supremacy.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 10:47am

Also, +1. I want Supremacy to go back to 7 days again. Either have Supremacy at 7 days again, or do something about the rewards to make it so we aren't wasting additional gold.

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 10:58am

Since when did this topic change to 'attack Kaynie on mass'?
Both sides has valid points in my opinion.

Altho Kaynie has some huge troll power (possibly kinda rude at sometimes, but works on both sides, sorry to say!) no need to not let him have an opinion about it.

Every change has possible pro's and con's lets just debate like grown ups ;)

• Activate Facebook

Wrath

Epic

• "Wrath" is male

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 1:45pm

I just have something to say.... nobody complained about the 7 day supremacy. :love:

and this new one of 14 days its just one excuse for people waste more gold in rubbish packs and to win rubbish cards. so 8 or 15 packs its just the same, the difference you can win more rubbish fodder cards for nothing basically, and its just the same since the drop rate for legendary cards on royal packs was removed totally, getting more fodder cards will basically do the same of getting legendary cards from those packs...so basically what they did was adding more days in hope that people lose one of these days and waste another 700 gold just to get 9 black opal frags and some spare silver and a totally useless awakened race frags witch in my opinion its a total waste for 1400g or more...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wrath" (Feb 17th 2019, 2:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

bobeck (17.02.2019)

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 5:49pm

I am quite agree with Wrath. 14-days supermacy is nothing but a gold-wasting trap, and certainly the probability of losing a free pack at the right time is more than 7 days. unfortunately, when I lose one of them, I have to ignor the main reward , instead of paying 1400 gold (Opal Frags are the goal of all participants, the remaining rewards are all rubbish, even free cards)
and that's what happened for me at the last two times
7-days was more fair.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:49pm

If you can make the Royal Packs contain the cards like 2018 pack (ALL recharge chards from 1 year or older) then this would be fun.

Like it is ... trash. Not doing Sup any more.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 10:36pm

The main problem with the 15 day supremecy is that you still have to wait 24 hours for your next pack rather than it being reset every day, if they reset the timer daily, I don't think it would be a problem for a majority of players... but whilst it remains like this, it limits players windows and the 7 day one was much easier for everyone to get the free daily pack.

Calling people stupid if they can't manage to log in every day for 15 days exactly 24 hours after the last time is pretty pathetic imo, cheer up mate.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ID." (Feb 18th 2019, 12:44am)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Monday, February 18th 2019, 12:44am

The maths may be off there as i got 1600 points only buying 1 pack, as did most others so It's 15 days actually not 14

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 18th 2019, 4:47am

You only have to pay for 1 pack. You accuse me of excuses but yet u just failed and base ur whole argument on ur bad time management and wrong math. As I said before, the tradeoff is just convenience vs rewards. I still prefer 48 free epics a month over nothing, as i have no problems claiming.

Calling people stupid if they can't manage to log in every day for 15 days exactly 24 hours after the last time is pretty pathetic imo, cheer up mate.

You don't have to claim exactly 24h after. U just have to claim every day later then the day before but before midnight. Honestly, its not to challenging is it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Feb 18th 2019, 8:50pm)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Monday, February 18th 2019, 12:16pm

It's not quite as easy for everybody as you're making out, but I think that's deliberate on your part :D Whatever gets you through the day pal.

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Monday, February 18th 2019, 9:48pm

Just checked in on this thread, and was quite disappointed with all of the unnecessary aggression and forum rule-breaking. Just a happy reminder to treat others with respect while you're a member of this community, or lose your ability to be so.

Now that that's taken care of, and based on the feedback provided on here, I will at least request that we put the supremacy packs on the daily timer, instead of the 24 hour one. (No promises, but we can ask)

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Monday, February 18th 2019, 10:42pm

Thanks Zidane, I think Dema already said it's something he was thinking of doing, so hopefully that ends up being a thing and everybody will be happy

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, February 18th 2019, 11:02pm

You don't have to claim exactly 24h after. U just have to claim every day later then the day before but before midnight. Honestly, its not to challenging is it?
Or you could... not over-exaggerate? I mean, why are you so narrow-minded? Come on, try using your head. Not everyone is going to be bang on when it hits 24 hours, are they? Do us a favour and think about that for a moment, because the longer you wait after the packet becomes free again, the shorter the window becomes. And the more days there are, the more stressful it becomes. This is why it is better (as typed before) that it has a daily timer (like Lucky Draw) as opposed to the 24 hour timer. That is what you failed to take into account. I mean, "it's not too challenging, is it?".

Time and time again you argue and yet you understand nothing...

Quoted

You accuse me of excuses but yet u just failed and base ur whole argument on ur bad time management and wrong math.
Wrong, my maths was not wrong as, going with logic, a 1,600 Supremacy for 14 days would equal 2 paid packets (6 + 1, 14 + 2). The other thing you got wrong was your skeptical delusion of how you still think you are did not make any excuses when you did. Also, the only one with a poor argument is you with your excuses and poor judgment and inconsideration. So please, THINK before you point the finger at people.

Time and time again, Kaynie. You just love digging yourself a hole for yourself and proving how poor you are. I just have to make sure I ignore you from now on. At least ID and other people are functional when it comes to sense, logic and reasoning, unlike you.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Moonlit Butterfly" (Feb 19th 2019, 1:29am)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 18th 2019, 11:08pm

The maths may be off there as i got 1600 points only buying 1 pack, as did most others so It's 15 days actually not 14
So you only bought one packet instead of 2 and were able to get the rewards? Well, thank F I was wrong there. I was planning on doing a test myself when Supremacy came 'round again. I only thought it was 2 since 1,600 = 14 days + 2.

Also, to the mods, why did Supremacy start on a different time?
  • Activate Facebook