You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saber

Good

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2017

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 8:57pm

How can anyone complain about this pack? Are you fucking dumb? The pack is actually way underprized for what it gives. The pack contains 3 top meta cards (praxia, carolina, farrah) which drop quite frequently and tons of very good and playablecards most of you would do a 4k bonanza for anyways (tiger doyen, golden aurelia, the reversed version of it, swinging gogo etc.). If someone could complain then its those who bought praxia a month ago for a big recharge. Quite cheeky of Dema to release a epic card as big recharge when he already knew he will put it in a pack a month later.
i am just telling the truth about what i feels and what i got from opening 40+ packs. i know nothing change even if i complain in this forum.
leg elite's =bernice x3 ( weird)
epic elite's =bobo, phoenix, ruiko
the rest is junks non elite cards

btw im non VIP, and its take me long time to gather 8k ruby. im brave myself to open pack which is i rarely do.
im agree about underprize pack, but see,not everyone lucky enough to get card what they want.
so who's dumb here ? :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 5:10pm

remove craps from pack and put for 298 rubbies and thats it i got so many synth craps in 20 + pack

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook