You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 3:52pm

Hello everyone !

I just wanted to say what I noticed last days, so our moderator didn't login at forum from about two days, how I know it, cos I made a mistake to make a post in Game down ? thread with a link, it needed approve of moderator, so it's still not there...

We don't have also any community manager, which causes many troubles at forum, someone should do that work now, we all know who, but that person is like always on no deadline vacations and we all are like abandoned here.

Can someone in game managment do some recruting in game stuff, now we have here max 3 persons and compare to German servers for example this numbers are just terrible. You can't expect such few people do job, that requires several, or can you ? :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Nov 17th 2017, 9:25pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, November 17th 2017, 6:48pm

This place is lawless now....... :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 8:07pm

well GM still gets on. he replied to my comment yesterday. not sure about other moderators.. i wouldnt mind being one. if they needed recruit :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Epic

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 8:35pm

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:04pm

its funny how you ppl really think chinese care about you..loolz...the game stuff here are mostly vounteers...loolz again...keep spending

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:06pm

dont discourage people from spending. Some have a very bad case of addiction to this game and they must spend.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:07pm

loolz...true...also true what i said ;)

• Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Retired Teammember

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 10:44pm

To be fair I am here everyday but thank you for the feed back will definitely take to heart. also if you need me theres always pming me in my inbox if it is urgent or if you feel I have overlooked something its always open to anyone who needs assistance.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 12:23am

Ok propably I should mail, you are diffrent time zone it seems. Anyways this thread is a try to bring back this forum to good old days. You are working here now as three muskeeters and definetly have too many on your shoulders. From what I know you all are volunteers, so you are not paid real money even, just some bonuses in game, so they should easly get you some reinforcements, also like I said before community manager is needed, like captain on ship or it may sink sooner or later :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart
  • Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:31pm

we should all thank to the guys who are taking care of this game here, all of them dont get real money for their effort

• Activate Facebook