You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male
  • "Demadrend" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 3:07pm

Technical Issues :-(

Hello Heroes,

I am super sorry to report that the entire Gamigo-network has suffered from Narcolepsy this morning, falling asleep. This means Game-servers are currently inaccessible.
Our Techies are working on it and have already restored the Forum. We hope they manage to fix everything soon.

But instead of getting bored, join the discussion on our Discord Chat:https://discord.gg/MeCQ3

Your KaL Team

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male
  • "Demadrend" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 7:14pm

Heroes, all Game servers are back up and running and we invite you to come catch up on your Dailies and check out the new content.

We recognise all the missed playtime you experienced today and will do something to address that by way of compensation, this will occur within the next 48 hours. We ask for your patience because it's also been a stressful day for us and right now we want to make sure everything is running, get some grub in us and get some rest.

My My, what a day...
:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook