You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Amarice" has been banned
  • "Amarice" started this thread

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 9:56am

More bugs yay :D

Weekly guild ranking didn't reset at all, Soul Summoner too, even can't donate, but we have such a sunny day today, so i will just leave it here with a smile 8)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 4th 2017, 12:13pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

• "Varia" has been banned

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 10:12am

Again no Lucky Week :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 11:07am

maintenance delay messed up a lot

It didn't reset soul summoner, donations in guild, no new events to replace outgoing ones, and thats just what I saw in five minutes.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 12:30pm

Dont do it! Dont let them know theres another bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:29pm

Dont do it! Dont let them know theres another bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why honey pie ? Someone needs to do that dirty stuff ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:04pm

Posting here so all the recent threads don't say Amarice on them. Now most of them say KingBast I am logging off. Bye :)

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 8:23pm

Ok now I am angry, matching opponents points on arena didn't reset too. Dunno if you know what I mean but if you draw same opponent on arena too many times you get like lower points and later 0, I just enter arena first time today and saw that points are decreased.

So as you should know some people do trades (1for1) to get daily wins etc, so I just lost points on it, thank you very much ! Points 833 and 832, so after battle should be 832 833 cos 1 point thingy but it is 841 824...

So you can do it with one peep max 1x trade (2battles), cos at 4th battle points are decresed, so one peep will get higher points and other peep points will go lower that way...so it counted it as 3rd and 4th battle, so my opponent at third battle gain normal points 16 I lost 16, then it went down to gain 8 and lose 8 !

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Apr 6th 2017, 3:13am)

• Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 2:10am

Yeah 100% someone didn't reset arena, it looks like that normally :

1st match 16 points
2nd match 16 points
3rd match 16 points
4th match 8 points
5th match 4 points
6th match 0 points

So if you don't have time or win on arena is just too hard to get, cos server too old for you, merge happen, p2w thingy, quilins, faeries etc if you want to stay ok, then never do more than 1 trade (2 battles) with same (friend) opponent. For daily then you can do 1 trade in 1vs1 and 1 in 2vs2 and nvm what people will say you will know that you are ok...

This is not induce to not normally play ranked arena, you need to play it normally too, to get points otherwise like no ranking and no rewards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Varia" (Apr 6th 2017, 9:23am)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 4:47am

They fixed Soul Summoner and Donate that's a yay, weekly guild ranking still didn't reset tho :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 5:47am

That won't happen til Friday, it was delayed. Everyone knows that.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 9:51pm

Looking for comp, lots event missing. Daily silver and box event been missing for a week.

• Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 3:41am

from 2s to 1s

Really have enough of bugs in this game, WHY after partner dc in 2s this game brings me straight to 1s and i got rushed with power deck for 2s on. Queue should be off, cos i wasn't in queue for 1s match, simple as that I think... :cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Varia" (Apr 6th 2017, 9:21am)

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 10:56am

weve already selected compo,,,,,, archies sending us fruit... I requested melons :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, April 7th 2017, 3:37am

Really have enough of bugs in this game, WHY after partner dc in 2s this game brings me straight to 1s and i got rushed with power deck for 2s on. Queue should be off, cos i wasn't in queue for 1s match, simple as that I think... :cursing:
Yeah, if your 2v2 teammate drops out, it automatically sends you to 1v1s. I used to get sniped by people who would do this intentionally.
Now I only hit queue when I create my room, select my deck, and am absolutely certain I'm ready.
Which is absurd that you have to check all that just to get the right fight.
  • Activate Facebook

Varia

Epic

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 11:09pm

other old bug

It says Engish but it isn't many times at login to game and threws you then on not your server... need to change language whole time to avoid this Screenshot by Lightshot :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Varia" (Apr 9th 2017, 11:24pm)

• Activate Facebook