You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "elemahgeh" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2017

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 12:06am

[Criticism] Map Quest Glitch

The "Bandits" event quest only lists one map area to defend instead of two and when cleared it doesn't allow the reward to be claimed. This has happened before and although it was fixed previously it appears to have glitched again. I'm playing on server 6 and the areas I have to defend are in Region 15 if that makes any difference.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BigPwnD

Legendary

• "BigPwnD" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 12:26am

it's been like this forever!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, March 31st 2017, 10:15am

OK, so "bandits quest" didn´t work for whole event and you even didn´t send missing items via email...so you don´t only give a sh!t about actually fixing bugs, but you also gave up to send replacements??

I know, the game is already dead...but...yea, don´t forget to milk and squeeze some more money while you still can...

rant over

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 31st 2017, 10:48am

OK, so "bandits quest" didn´t work for whole event and you even didn´t send missing items via email...so you don´t only give a sh!t about actually fixing bugs, but you also gave up to send replacements??

I know, the game is already dead...but...yea, don´t forget to milk and squeeze some more money while you still can...

rant over

Not only that, they even sell some bugs as new features/balance fixes now!

"We made a decision according this card which is as following.
For game balance reasons, the ability: Predator, will now activate on creatures that are returned from the Graveyard with the ability: Redemption."

After they failed to get it fixed

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, March 31st 2017, 6:29pm

Check your quests again. Event is still on, they still have time. All you can do here is dishearten people.
Can we get bs like this removed? We might get back to it when we dont get the missing items and redemption period is over too..

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Friday, March 31st 2017, 6:49pm

We are aware of this problem , please next time put it in one off the previous threads , because i am quite sure there are some others.
Kind Regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Retired Teammember

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, March 31st 2017, 7:12pm

Hello Heroes, if you are affected by this issue you will discover the missing items for the current free card quest in your inboxes soon. Can those who are affected by this issue send me a PM with your Hero level and the region where this issue exists Thanks.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Epic

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 7:03am

bump ( its happening again lol)

• Activate Facebook