You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KillerWhale" has been banned
  • "KillerWhale" started this thread

Date of registration: May 28th 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 7:07am

Put pink diamonds in the cash shop

i really think they should put pink diamonds in the cash shop or have more/better ways to get them

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 7:15am

also blue synth crystals .........

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 10:37am

Why? Pink diamonds can only be attained through daily activity to force you to spend more time online. Synth crystals are only in the Tower to force you to spend more time online. Putting them in the cash shop reduces how much time you spend online, and the less time you spend online, the less likely you are to encounter something that makes you want to recharge.

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 12:53pm

i think black opals and fire rubies need to

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:07pm

Yeah. then make whales just able to buy an unlimited amount of them. Good idea!

Not...

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:11pm

no... like scarlet synth crystals they are expensive, u think they would make them less than 1500?

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cyber662" (Jun 14th 2016, 1:23pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:12pm

the reason for the synth crystals and pink diamonds should be in cash shop is new players dont want to wait 6-8 months to be able to build their cards and decks to where they are decent enough to finish maps/bosses/events/and to try pvp with......... i just think it would give new players more incentive to play more often and to even cash more to make themselves better

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:20pm

You can buy pink diamond. Use gold to clear daily quest. Cost like 10g per quest.

/end thread

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:26pm

why would u waste gold on pink diamonds , daily quests aren't that much to do , i prefer keeping my gold for better stuff

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:34pm

you cant buy pink diamond u can buy pink synth crystals but blue ones and pink diamonds should be in shop as well is what im saying, i dont mind quests, i dont mind daily activity, i dont mind spending time on a game but i dont wanna wait and only be able to make 1 card purple per day and on tower only get 1 blue synth crystal every week or so cuz i wanna build my deck and be able to be competitive as a new player

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 1:36pm

pink diamond can be obtained by doing daily, and blue crystals are in tower shop

i suggest to put black opals and fire rubies in a high prices np

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 5:51pm

the reason for the synth crystals and pink diamonds should be in cash shop is new players dont want to wait 6-8 months to be able to build their cards and decks to where they are decent enough to finish maps/bosses/events/and to try pvp with......... i just think it would give new players more incentive to play more often and to even cash more to make themselves better

You don't need 6-8 months... OK so I started a new game on Server 16. Ignoring all the event items at the time, I still didn't need any special stuff. Within a month I had a full faerie deck, which can crush Arena, even if it's boring. Without the extra events, it'd have only taken a couple extra weeks. Also, pink diamonds are pretty useless. All the cards you're gonna put in a competitive deck start at Epic. You can't even get them lower than that.
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 5:53pm

What's your ign on S16. Also if new players had the gold to buy pink diamond they will spend it on legendary in ah and not epic diamond. For non cash user they will not buy pink diamond, so either way this is a bad idea.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 10:48pm

its not a bad idea new players wanna be able to make their cards upgraded to purple and not everyone can afford legendary/godlike cards all the time so they wanna fill their decks with cards that are useful to them u are talking as a player that knows tons about the game im talking as a fresh new player that wants to use cards that he has and to upgrade them without waiting forever......... and i dont wanna just run faeries like everyone else

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 11:23pm

I remember when I was a new player on my first server. You're right, back then, having epics was quite nice. I didn't feel the need to rush everything to epic quality, though. Frankly, I didn't even have any cards I wanted to enhance. I quickly learned with the free epics given out via the Map that epic does not necessarily mean better. Even when I had something like 20 epics, my deck was still mostly rares because they were weak epics. Nowadays though, it's not difficult to get epics just through normal gameplay. You get 3 or 6 rare cards every day, with a chance for those to be epics, you have WB which is another 2 epics a day, Battlements and Reputation shop which allow another 2 or 3 epics a day even at low levels, then on top of that there's booster bonanzas as well. Getting epics isn't hard anymore, and pink diamonds are becoming useless. If you have enough gold that you'd be able to buy diamonds, then you've either recharged and got a bunch of Epics from the VIP levels, or you're going to be investing it in buying cards, epic or legendary, from AH.

Also @Hydra my s16 name is Orihime.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 2:30am

I remember when I was a new player on my first server. You're right, back then, having epics was quite nice. I didn't feel the need to rush everything to epic quality, though. Frankly, I didn't even have any cards I wanted to enhance. I quickly learned with the free epics given out via the Map that epic does not necessarily mean better. Even when I had something like 20 epics, my deck was still mostly rares because they were weak epics. Nowadays though, it's not difficult to get epics just through normal gameplay. You get 3 or 6 rare cards every day, with a chance for those to be epics, you have WB which is another 2 epics a day, Battlements and Reputation shop which allow another 2 or 3 epics a day even at low levels, then on top of that there's booster bonanzas as well. Getting epics isn't hard anymore, and pink diamonds are becoming useless. If you have enough gold that you'd be able to buy diamonds, then you've either recharged and got a bunch of Epics from the VIP levels, or you're going to be investing it in buying cards, epic or legendary, from AH.

Also @Hydra my s16 name is Orihime.
i guess im doing it wrong i get 5 epics per day that are random epics and thats only from the pack i get everyday free being vip....... other than that idk how to get epic cards u say battlements and reputation shop? i dont get any epics from these? idk what your normal gameplay consists of but i dont get epics unless its from a pack and i dont always be on for world boss
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 2:50am

pink diamonds are not worthless, save up 50 or 60 of them and enhance one card, get 50 or 60 epics, combine to legends, halfway to a 100 percent godlike, those that think they are worthless, have probably awakened very few or no non elites without a ruby involved

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 5:48am

pink diamonds are not worthless, save up 50 or 60 of them and enhance one card, get 50 or 60 epics, combine to legends, halfway to a 100 percent godlike, those that think they are worthless, have probably awakened very few or no non elites without a ruby involved

50-60 epics won't bring you half way to to a 100 percent godlike, you sure you already used that method? You will need more likely 300-400

Back to topic: you can get the epic enhance stones from awakend st, df, sc. Happy farming.
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 7:22am

Not...

Not...

ahahahaha
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 9:32am

awakend st, df, sc what are these?

• Activate Facebook