You are not logged in.

LOL

Serenity

Common

• "Serenity" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 12th 2020

Friday, October 9th 2020, 3:05pm

LOL

i think whats more funny is that you guys are playing a game where card is about to get released that has shield ward and gives all frendlies touch death LUL . Imagine that. :D

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ozzy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 8:14am

easy with Salaine Voidgarde (a free event card) or Gun Master Kara (another free card), any magic or physical reflection (Pegasus-Knight Tanith, Tyrann Ravage... free cards), and even more who will counter that new expensive card who offers death touch only on her first turn and doesn't really have shield ward but "only" arctic barrier :)

• Activate Facebook

yugi

Common

Date of registration: Jul 31st 2020

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 11:19pm

Pretty sure you read the skills wrong...It says immune to negative effects....thats not arctic barrier....it doesn't say its shield ward but basically it is....many things can counter many things...doesn't mean you will have them out at the correct time. So yes it is an insane card. At the same time there are so many insane cards that you need another insane one to balance things. So I don't think its the end of the world wait till something more insane that counters this come out... :D

• Activate Facebook

Ozzy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 1:36am

okay in french it says "not affected by positive or negative effects", maybe it is not a good translation by fuerst and i didn't read the english text.

anything who support that card when she enters the battlefield can support your creatures too and counter it, and in the same way it doesn't mean that you will have them at the correct time to make some big destruction with that new one. a simple Salaine still works to counter it, no need an other insane card lol.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 6:46pm

The translation was fine, but the origins text missed this mention.
Bardalph was able to changed the text before it was send and didnt informed me about that translationerror.

You are right, she is immune against negativ and positiv abilitys.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

yugi

Common

Date of registration: Jul 31st 2020

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 11:24pm

Thanks for the clarification. That makes her slightly less op...Still a great card

• Activate Facebook