You are not logged in.

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 11:46pm

Lust poll

Where exactly are we supposed to vote? Can't see where to participate. Lust is not the issue in kl.....kl is a crappy pay to play game. Take my awakened lust from me.....then give me my money back!!! I don't want godlike lust, or black opal...ect...give me my money back.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 5:16am

I agree people should get their money back. You should give people the option to either get money or opal.

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Good

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 9:54pm

Why would people actually seriously think that getting money back was in any way viable or possible? Free2Play and Pay2Win games aren't banks or investments. You paid for a temporary advantage over other players. When or how that ends is up in the air. Understand that throwing money at any game carries an inherent risk.

• Activate Facebook

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Today, 7:13pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Today, 8:44pm

There are mutiple of games that have reimburse money when they removed something. I not surprise if this game didn't do it. This game is all about profit, they don't really care about the users and it shows.

I paid alot of money to for Lust but she is killing game im fine with her being removed and not getting my money back..as im sure others are to :thumbsup:
Make America Great Again :thumbsup: :heart:
301 Moved Permanently
  • Activate Facebook