You are not logged in.

• "Croton" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 12:46am

Lust...

Well, since no one seems to care that Lust is killing the game or making it less fun, here is what I propose:

STOP USING LUST

Devs won't ban/remove it, so lets stop using it and make the game a bit more fun again.

It's really annoying that whoever gets Lust on turn 1 wins, all you need is Lust on turn one and 2 or 3 cards and the rest are fillers, it has come down to that lame strategy.

Before you start crying that not everyone will stop using, let them use it and feel powerful for a while.

I've been playing without lust for over a week and for me the game has been better.

It's just a matter of players keeping their word and not using a single card, because clearly devs won't do anything about it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Cat (16.08.2020), heIus (17.08.2020)

• "maritxu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2019

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 2:14am

lust

Well, I only have 1 and if everyone takes it away I will too, but you know well that that will not happen, what's more, just by putting the pack of vices and virtues they obtained the 3 lusts they needed, I tried with you today not use it, but I did it sometime, I don't care if I lose or if I win, but the problem will remain the same, you know who will continue to use it, I have been playing without lust for years, and I repeat, if I knew that with you it is With whom I was going to have a fight I would take it away, but pvp is a lottery, the only thing I can do is not use it in a battle with you, and I repeat, you know they will not stop using it,
luck in this fight, but I'm afraid the game is dead

for me it doesn't matter anymore I got bored of this a long time ago, just looking for a game to go with the people of my guild,
that is really the only thing that matters to me :love: :love: :love: :love: :heart2: :heart2: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "maritxu" (Aug 15th 2020, 2:35am)

• Activate Facebook

Cat

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 7:03am

things that finished below 15 seconds remind me of this scene
  • Activate Facebook