You are not logged in.

magor

Rare

• "magor" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 2:10am

How to find fire rubies? How to do quest league?

There are no more fire rubies in the daily login for 2 years
last year there were still fragments of opals
now just packages

How to find fire rubies ?
The only solution the quests Star, Pegasus hair, DragonSouls
Quests map ok
And quest league, whit the quest league which varies with 2 or 3 win, about 30 win/season
to do the league quest you need league tickets

How I do my quests of the season with 2 league tickets, 3 with luck

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magor" (Jul 14th 2020, 3:12am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

samcrow

Common

Date of registration: Mar 21st 2020

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 6:02am

unfortunately this game has become completely pay to win. I would like to see a change with this too, to help a little people who don't have money to invest in the game.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2019

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 6:57am

Hello hero Magor,

There are more or less 4 ways to get a Fire Ruby:
1. Probably the most common way is through my forum events, on average you can get one at every big event.
2. The safest way is through special promotions like black friday.
3. The cheapest is the login, although so far my login suggestions that would have contained this item have not been considered at the moment.
4. The two luck-dependent are the collectibles (pegasus, dragonsouls, etc) and by solarchests etc.

Mit Konstruktivität erreicht man immer mehr als mit puren Schimpfen.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 8:41am

yea fire rubies are way too rare these days. Even with the collectable Events its kinda hard to get them.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 29th 2020

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 5:49pm

I've seen there was a idea to put fire ruby on tower shop, but this for an insane amount (think it was like 15K tower coins).
I think 500-1K for a fire ruby would be way more recommended

for an easy example: 100 tower coins average from lvls 1-50 weekly, if you don't buy tower resets, this would take 150 weeks or 3 years of completing tower fully to get a fire ruby.

or 150 resets is like 12.000 gold + 150 hours gameplay.

An idea might be to make fire ruby fragments, and put these as on drop table of bosses, maybe even put it on daily activity for 70 activity points in stead of the pink opals, like 1 shard daily, 50 needed to make a fire ruby. This would result in A fire ruby every 50 days for active players.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 22nd 2020

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 9:28pm

I've seen there was a idea to put fire ruby on tower shop, but this for an insane amount (think it was like 15K tower coins).

for an easy example: 100 tower coins average from lvls 1-50 weekly, if you don't buy tower resets, this would take 150 weeks or 3 years of completing tower fully to get a fire ruby.

An idea might be to make fire ruby fragments, and put these as on drop table of bosses, maybe even put it on daily activity for 70 activity points in stead of the pink opals, like 1 shard daily, 50 needed to make a fire ruby. This would result in A fire ruby every 50 days for active players.

I agree with you, but if they put fire ruby ​​shards, it would be 99 to create one, if they put it on the bosses, they could be completed in up to a month.

With the tower, I also agree that they are 1k or 1.5k, it is not taking into account that at least once a month there is an "ascend to the tower" event, each week I have an average of 80 medals of the tower, it would take about 3 months to do it or even a little more.

Sorry if you don't understand well, I use a translator. :D
  • Activate Facebook

magor

Rare

• "magor" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2016

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 12:48am

1. Yes thankfully that there are events forum

2. Black friday, 1 fire fuby for 5k of gold ...
3. Yes the cheapest is the login
Ok finally there is a lot of luck to find a ruby
4.In true my problem is with quest pegasus, dragonsouls, etc,
My real problem is that I can not do my quests with just 2 tickets league per season .
Finally, the small chance that winning a ruby will pass afterwards, I should already be able to do my quests.
I find its regrettable :leaf:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "magor" (Jul 15th 2020, 1:58am)

• Activate Facebook

Moony

Good

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2019

Thursday, July 16th 2020, 6:29pm

They used to give out fire rubies fairly regularly in RoM for free. Now, I know businesses don't like to give anything for free, but because of many mega-whales in this game, and a shrinking middle class of players who can't compete, and less and less new players because they could never hope to catch up.

A fire ruby ever now and again gives people hope, and actually promotes spending in my opinion, as well as a more balanced competitive game for all. Big spenders will always win more, but dolphins and long-time F2P grinders need more reasons to stay.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2019

Thursday, July 16th 2020, 6:55pm

I AGREE 15k of tower coins is ridiculous, better if you don't put fire rubies in tower. Seems a joke!
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 16th 2020, 8:49pm

Fire rubys in Tower shop are an amazing idea, but for a more reasonable price - let's say 1000 tower coins. ;)

• Activate Facebook

Moony

Good

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2019

Friday, July 17th 2020, 3:56pm

Hello hero Magor,

There are more or less 4 ways to get a Fire Ruby:
1. Probably the most common way is through my forum events, on average you can get one at every big event.

What about people who couldn't participate because of forum problems, or even know there is a forum? Several of the forum event listings didn't even mention what rewards were going to be.

2. The safest way is through special promotions like black friday.

Black Friday is once a year and still costs at least 4k gold/ruby

3. The cheapest is the login, although so far my login suggestions that would have contained this item have not been considered at the moment.

Even if this happened only once every 3 months, that'd be 4 rubies a year, which would satisfy a lot of people

4. The two luck-dependent are the collectibles (pegasus, dragonsouls, etc) and by solarchests etc.

I have been playing RoM and then Kal for over 6 years now (since 2014). I've been vip 9+ on both, and still have only gotten rubies from these types of events exactly TWICE (and I save all my extras -- 4 pages of inventory)

You forgot:
5. spending 10k to 50k in gold rush (depending on event specifics), but this excludes most people, including myself.

• Activate Facebook