You are not logged in.

• "Ramudo" is male

Date of registration: Nov 15th 2019

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 11:42pm

Just a reminder for those wanting a ban. You may get insufficient or even no compensation if you own 1 or more Awakened Lusts.

So if you don't mind that, keep on preaching. If you do care, just keep that in mind. Complaining about compensation will not be of any help either.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 11:56pm

Just a reminder for those wanting compensation. You may get insufficient or even no compensation but atleast you get a game again that is fun to play and allows your games to last longer then just the drawing phase. Also keep in mind that removing Lust will save you thousands of gold every month, because you do not need to shuffle for that one card anymore.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dragon (10.07.2020)

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2020

Friday, July 10th 2020, 5:36am

do you really put thousands of gold in reshuffling ... well i do know maybe couple of players who can afford it but i am quiet sure 99% wont do that
I have saved a lot of gold but i am not crazy that i might do gold reshuffle more then 2 time in a day then i will stop the PVP itself. and that is again very rarely.
And at the same time i do know it is not possible that i win every time i do PVP , Yes because of this my wining % will be very low but that is ok for me
I do not see any reason to put thousands of gold just to reshuffle.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Friday, July 10th 2020, 6:12am

do you really put thousands of gold in reshuffling ... well i do know maybe couple of players who can afford it but i am quiet sure 99% wont do that
I have saved a lot of gold but i am not crazy that i might do gold reshuffle more then 2 time in a day then i will stop the PVP itself. and that is again very rarely.
And at the same time i do know it is not possible that i win every time i do PVP , Yes because of this my wining % will be very low but that is ok for me
I do not see any reason to put thousands of gold just to reshuffle.

I concur, why waste thousands of shuffling? Not to be insulting, but do the whales really not have anything better to put their money into?
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, July 10th 2020, 7:40am

Maybe not thousands, but hundreds for sure. Let's say after the free shuffles you still continue PVPing. It's 3 gold for the first shuffle. Let's say you play 10 PVPs per 3 gold that day (can be less, can be more). Multiply this by like 20 days (I assume you don't play PVP every day). Then it's 600 gold a month.
Why whales "waste" their gold on shuffles? Well, with the current PVP state (awa Lust) if they want to rank TOP 1 (or at least TOP 8 ) they have to. Starting the game with no Lust is basically a loss. Every loss costs you like 20 points, if you are ranked higher than your opponent (which is usually my case). I mean, try to play a few games without Lust (shuffles) and you are easily -100 points.
I understand, if you are not competitive (ambitious) enough and you are okay with being TOP 32, then you don't need to shuffle but for people attempting to rank high shuffling is a must.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 10th 2020, 11:03am

Yes, about 200g a day. Coming from someone who shuffles for awk lust in a 15 card deck is retarded, but its the meta right now. If you dont do it ur asking to lose. One game you can max shuffle about 30g. Those that think lust isnt a issue is not even on top of the ladder so you dont notice this issue.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ramudo" is male

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:20pm

Maybe not thousands, but hundreds for sure. Let's say after the free shuffles you still continue PVPing. It's 3 gold for the first shuffle. Let's say you play 10 PVPs per 3 gold that day (can be less, can be more). Multiply this by like 20 days (I assume you don't play PVP every day). Then it's 600 gold a month.
Why whales "waste" their gold on shuffles? Well, with the current PVP state (awa Lust) if they want to rank TOP 1 (or at least TOP 8 ) they have to. Starting the game with no Lust is basically a loss. Every loss costs you like 20 points, if you are ranked higher than your opponent (which is usually my case). I mean, try to play a few games without Lust (shuffles) and you are easily -100 points.
I understand, if you are not competitive (ambitious) enough and you are okay with being TOP 32, then you don't need to shuffle but for people attempting to rank high shuffling is a must.

I guess I just wonder why people even bother pushing as plenty of people have stated the rewards aren’t even worth it in season and post season.
And frankly no I don’t PvP everyday, because essentially its always been who has the bigger pocket usually wins.
I understand people really care about their ranks though, but for me it’s not a huge deal.
I play plenty of other games that I’m (ambitious) in though, so I guess I don’t “see” the issue. I can definitely hear it though.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2019

Friday, July 10th 2020, 5:16pm

I guess I just wonder why people even bother pushing as plenty of people have stated the rewards aren’t even worth it in season and post season.
And frankly no I don’t PvP everyday, because essentially its always been who has the bigger pocket usually wins.
I understand people really care about their ranks though, but for me it’s not a huge deal.
I play plenty of other games that I’m (ambitious) in though, so I guess I don’t “see” the issue. I can definitely hear it though.
I guess it's not worth it relative to spent shuffle gold. But for those not spending on shuffling, season end rewards in top100 give a welcome boost to gold income. Again, that's basically a drop in the bucket for people recharging 30k to get gl recharge cards, so "not worth it".
  • Activate Facebook